6 grams of Test lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
You don’t ever have nightmares about being on the other side due to your extracurriculars?
I thought about it especially every time I'm expecting a delivery for my raws. However I totally clean house and there is nothing in my house didn't even remotely shows that I use gear when I am expecting a pack. There is no need to sign for a pack so that would be a big tip-off. My money is now put aside inside crypto way before I make my purchase.

Everything I have is for personal use and I'm not a dealer so I'm just a small-time guy that uses steroids to be larger than life.
There are actually people at work that talk about their steroid use openly to which I would never do but they really don't care about steroids.

They really don't care too much about people just using steroid I mean think about it if they did they would be trying to hit every single bodybuilding competitor that is obviously on gear.

I know they got Bumstead and them but that was actually just a setup.

I mean look at all these big YouTubers that are in the United States they don't really talk about steroid but you can obviously tell they are on gear but no one's actually trying to get them.
Then you have some that are actually doing videos about it.

They already know how the steroid game is going and they know that the big dealers are getting their stuff from overseas typically. So there is no real need to go after the small guys to get to the small-time dealers to get to the big guys.

Coming after people like me would be just ridiculous and a waste of time because it's for self use and I'm not hurting anybody but myself.

Is just a job. I will be depressed if I would work for a low pay job and had to get up at 5 am and get back at home at 6 pm just to barely pay the bills with that salary. Have no money is depressing not working when you have a good pay.

No ones chase to get the regular small fish. Is the same as no one chase to catch the heroin addicted homeless guy that sleep under the bridge. They are just guy that consume. They close the eyes on them usually
Targets are dealers that actually sell industrial

I thought about it especially every time I'm expecting a delivery for my raws. However I totally clean house and there is nothing in my house didn't even remotely shows that I use gear when I am expecting a pack. There is no need to sign for a pack so that would be a big tip-off. My money is now put aside inside crypto way before I make my purchase.

Everything I have is for personal use and I'm not a dealer so I'm just a small-time guy that uses steroids to be larger than life.
There are actually people at work that talk about their steroid use openly to which I would never do but they really don't care about steroids.

They really don't care too much about people just using steroid I mean think about it if they did they would be trying to hit every single bodybuilding competitor that is obviously on gear.

I know they got Bumstead and them but that was actually just a setup.

I mean look at all these big YouTubers that are in the United States they don't really talk about steroid but you can obviously tell they are on gear but no one's actually trying to get them.
Then you have some that are actually doing videos about it.

They already know how the steroid game is going and they know that the big dealers are getting their stuff from overseas typically. So there is no real need to go after the small guys to get to the small-time dealers to get to the big guys.

Coming after people like me would be just ridiculous and a waste of time because it's for self use and I'm not hurting anybody but myself.
Talk more about the bumstead/valiere arrest being a set up?!!!?? :)

That’s some joocey topic :))

No ones chase to get the regular small fish. Is the same as no one chase to catch the heroin addicted homeless guy that sleep under the bridge. They are just guy that consume. They close the eyes on them usually
Targets are dealers that actually sell industrial
They don't have to "chase." If it's a felony in your state, the USPS will be happy to bring it to your local police, who will jump all over the chance to make this "felony bust" for "drugs." And they will feel good about it, knowing that deep down they are really helping you, saving you from yourself and all the terrible consequences of your bad decisions.

They don't have to "chase." If it's a felony in your state, the USPS will be happy to bring it to your local police, who will jump all over the chance to make this "felony bust" for "drugs." And they will feel good about it, knowing that deep down they are really helping you, saving you from yourself and all the terrible consequences of your bad decisions.
Reminds me of the cops that pull me over to give a ticket for something i did and start lecturing me, i always say buddy ticket or lecturing not both :D

How many people got conviction for using gear? Can happen but chances are thin
I understand where you come from with what you are saying tho
For example I don't know any regular user got conviction and I know 2 dealer that was catch but those wasn't selling only steroids. They have done other things as well

Last edited:
With training and food optimized, there is a muscle size limit with any level of steroids beyond which the body will not go.

If that was not true, then all of us could get to the size of nationals amateurs or IFBB pros just by doing 300mg of testosterone and revising our training program, technique, recovery, and nutrition and other options for growth.

Once you find that limit, you have to have higher doses to get to the next level. Food and training and all of that have to be there, too, but the hormones have to be there to support it, otherwise your natty girlfriend could get huge just by tweaking her diet and workouts.

There is a size dose relationship. That is not really an arguable thing.

Sometimes we forget that because so many guys have shit for diet and training, run high doses, and get bad results.
Totally agree with you. But this increase in dosages should be systematic and deliberate. And not an increase for the sake of an increase, as a result, there is no result.

Does anyone really need more than 500mg or 1g to look good for the beach? Even the big guys I see look like bloated cows most of the time because "off season bro".

I'm not judging though, do what's need to succeed at your goals.

Although IMO, how good you look depends on how shredded you are. Which brings about more health risks unless you're genetically elite.
I agree sometimes you look at the amount consumed in mg and at the result that you have in front of you. And the question arises what for are you poisoning yourself dude ?! But to each his own, everyone is free to choose and make their own mistakes.

How many people got conviction for using gear? Can happen but chances are thin
I understand where you come from with what you are saying tho
For example I don't know any regular user got conviction and I know 2 dealer that was catch but those wasn't selling only steroids. They have done other things as well
Where were you when we were posting cases from the news with personal users being arrested and charged with felonies? And I know of more that never hit the news.

The short answer is, it happens. I wish folks would stop pretending like there is no legal risk to this illegal game.

Three places id be depressed working at are : Prison/jail , slaughter house , morgue but the money must be motivating :D
I worked on the kill floor in a slaughter house. Pay was garbage and 0 perks like free cuts of meat or anything. Actually gets really depressing ending every day covered in animal blood and hair and fat. The smell permeates everything you own as well.

Damn good at skinning a cow or water Buffalo now though

I worked on the kill floor in a slaughter house. Pay was garbage and 0 perks like free cuts of meat or anything. Actually gets really depressing ending every day covered in animal blood and hair and fat. The smell permeates everything you own as well.

Damn good at skinning a cow or water Buffalo now though
Did you manage to get out of that hell hole?
Is rather work a fishing boat than that or sell my farts in a jar online to pervert :D
DFA0A571-2C58-49DF-AAD3-C5261FD2DD21.jpeg

Did you manage to get out of that hell hole?
Is rather work a fishing boat than that or sell my farts in a jar online to pervert :D
Yes thank God. I now do back end stuff in a physio clinic + some rehab training and hope to move into full time personal training and coaching.

Where were you when we were posting cases from the news with personal users being arrested and charged with felonies? And I know of more that never hit the news.

The short answer is, it happens. I wish folks would stop pretending like there is no legal risk to this illegal game.
It happens but % wise is low

Well, I should just have all my gear loaded and ready to pin. When them boys show up, I'm gonna be the first ever to pin 30g of Test, 20g of Tren E, 30g of Deca, and keister the 60ml syringes, because they don't fit down the toilet.

Then have my microwave rigged to work with door off, so I can put my head in it to activate myself to go full nuclear. I mean that's what Bruce really did, it was just a big microwave right. Science stuff.
Once they see me larger than hulk, they probably just gonna be like "sorry to bother you sir, we got the wrong house. We'll leave you to your sciencey stuff". Then I'm making waffles.

For real though. Don't travel with gear, and don't do shady stuff out your house or in the streets. Keep to yourself. Claim natty for life.

So your doing back end stuff now and that's the good job?
Compared to the kill floor of a slaughter house? Yes 100%. I get paid to do certification courses too, so it's a double win. This job is boring but it's easy af. And the pay is much much better

Well, I should just have all my gear loaded and ready to pin. When them boys show up, I'm gonna be the first ever to pin 30g of Test, 20g of Tren E, 30g of Deca, and keister the 60ml syringes, because they don't fit down the toilet.

Then have my microwave rigged to work with door off, so I can put my head in it to activate myself to go full nuclear. I mean that's what Bruce really did, it was just a big microwave right. Science stuff.
Once they see me larger than hulk, they probably just gonna be like "sorry to bother you sir, we got the wrong house. We'll leave you to your sciencey stuff". Then I'm making waffles.

For real though. Don't travel with gear, and don't do shady stuff out your house or in the streets. Keep to yourself. Claim natty for life.
Then you will be this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-210043_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-210043_Firefox.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 30