AAS and Cardiovascular/Pulmonary Function

Why did Michael Scally MD and Dr JIM stop participating here?
As far as the former, I am guessing it was likely due to the number of forum members who stalked and harassed him from thread to thread, publicly and privately, over political issues. Dr. Scally never engaged or responded to them, yet they persisted. I miss him, and plan on inviting him back, hoping to see him return. Obviously, I will be disappointed if he doesn't but I would completely understand and honestly would not blame him. In hindsight, I should have done more to stop the harassment and feel a great deal of responsibility for not doing so.

You are interfering with his personal ambitions.

If you introduce AAS, peptides, etc. it will likely compromise the prospects of a published case study.

Don't let that deter you from being honest with him - for the sake of scientific accuracy and disclosure. You are doing a disservice to the scientific community if you fail to disclose knowing that he will publish false information.
If he writes the study without asking me more info, thats on him. I need them to get health care. If I get myself removed as a patient for using unregulated chinese peptides, I will be doing myself a disservice. So, Ill tread carefully.

Back