• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

An over 40 forum section?

bigpoppachump2

Hey Millard is there any chance of us getting an old guys forum? There seems to be a lot of us on here who are fighting to stay young at heart. I think it would be cool to have a condensed data base sp we can easily find threads of our 40+ year old issues and concerns that only pertain to us getting longbij the tooth.

Just a thought. I have a lot of those and my wife tells me I shopping think muchbsince I just get myself in trouble, she may be right again idk lol

Hey Millard is there any chance of us getting an old guys forum? There seems to be a lot of us on here who are fighting to stay young at heart. I think it would be cool to have a condensed data base sp we can easily find threads of our 40+ year old issues and concerns that only pertain to us getting longbij the tooth.

Just a thought. I have a lot of those and my wife tells me I shopping think muchbsince I just get myself in trouble, she may be right again idk lol

Have you been drinking? I only understood about half of that.

I like the idea, I’m 41 been doing this a long time and hate when someone gives me advice and I find out they are 22!

Ps, i never thought being 40 ment I was old! Very sad

How about a forum where the criteria is not age but anyone who's old enough that their prostate is giving them fits.
Anyone that can relate to that can vouch that's when shit starts gettin real. 40+...HA!!!
Kidding aside. forum for 40+ is a great idea BigPoppa.
I'm 56. The whole metal game changes when we get older. Ego lifting has to stop. connective tissue can't take the punishment any more. Lifting around injuries, aches, pains. Gaining is different. Cutting is different. AAS usage must be considered differently. Now that you've brought it to light, I can't believe there isn't one. Seriously Millard, there really should be one.

I’m down for this.
Same as all the other reasons.
I hate getting advice from a young dude who’s implying I’m a pussy, that I’m stupid, and that I should just man-up and giver! Jesus lad, I’ve been there. If we’re in the same town I probably bare backed your mom (or at least your auntie) in the bathroom of a bar at some point.
The thing is that for most of us 40+ year olds we have a LOT to live for, we KNOW our bodies won’t last forever, we’re already paying the price for the shit we did 20 years ago, so we conduct ourselves accordingly. And we get up and piss 3 times a night too LOL

But I have an AARP card and New Balances. Hopefully I can make it in
One of my favorite stories:
Young un asks me why I train different ( I am 50 y/o multi ply bench guy) then everyone else, and I says with my ole man sage voice "you know, you have to train different when you get your card". Young un looks up at me in awe and says "You have a pro card ?" and I says no AARP..:)

I like the idea, I’m 41 been doing this a long time and hate when someone gives me advice and I find out they are 22!

Ps, i never thought being 40 ment I was old! Very sad
Shit i am on the downward side of my 40s now...so keep saying almost 50

You're not old until you're shitting your pampers and leering at PSWs as they give you your sponge bath.

I do agree, though. Training as you get older is a different beast and a forum dedicated to it would be great.

I’m down for this.
Same as all the other reasons.
I hate getting advice from a young dude who’s implying I’m a pussy, that I’m stupid, and that I should just man-up and giver! Jesus lad, I’ve been there. If we’re in the same town I probably bare backed your mom (or at least your auntie) in the bathroom of a bar at some point.
The thing is that for most of us 40+ year olds we have a LOT to live for, we KNOW our bodies won’t last forever, we’re already paying the price for the shit we did 20 years ago, so we conduct ourselves accordingly. And we get up and piss 3 times a night too LOL
LMAO - ...barebacked your mom or aunt in a bar....that made my day! Fkn hilarious!