ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Edit**Was hoping if you went over you’d bust and I’d do like the price is right and go for 1 :p

Last edited:
This may sound goofy af, but I’m looking forward to seeing your labels on your oils. Of course prices would be nice as well.

It kinda seems like this "contest" was in essence a new sources giving samples or freebies. Slippery slope guys. I agree with what @Eman and others have said and i hope his point isnt swept under the rug. If you know the factory price of a kit the profit margin is too small especially when free shipping is factored in. But I also hope this works out somehow too. Black have been hard to come by lately and tp has become fucking strange to deal with.

This may sound goofy af, but I’m looking forward to seeing your labels on your oils. Of course prices would be nice as well.

This is all I have on me at the moment. We can cross this bridge when the time is right. All necessary pics required will be provided at the appropriate time.
20180718_212611.jpg 20180718_212642.jpg

But looking into something more professional like this
HTB1W60ChC8YBeNkSnb4q6yevFXaR.jpg?attachment=5.4.jpg.png

It kinda seems like this "contest" was in essence a new sources giving samples or freebies. Slippery slope guys. I agree with what @Eman and others have said and i hope his point isnt swept under the rug. If you know the factory price of a kit the profit margin is too small especially when free shipping is factored in. But I also hope this works out somehow too. Black have been hard to come by lately and tp has become fucking strange to deal with.
Another source here selling blacktops that was a pleasure to deal with, maybe this one will be as well

I got a pack from TP a few weeks ago.
Lol, He’s not big on communication.
Maybe one or two words. But, the pack always arrives is less then 3 days.