Are we using too much trenbolone?

yeah you know what this reminds me of? guys used to takr a whole bottle of anavar in one shot before the gym back in the era right afer arnold the tabs were 2.5 mg and the one dude said he would just take a whgole bottle before he trained god damn i cant remeber this name but you can google sesrch is derrick from more plates has a video on this guy the guy was interviewed and exposed a lot of the guys from arnols day they actuallt pusged gear more then we all think , he said mike mentzer did meth everyday and took tons of orals and smoked ciggaretts and drank
Don’t believe everything you hear, there was another guy on here that would tell us all to watch YouTube this or podcast that …. He’s no longer here lol got ran off for being a nut job. Literally said I’m leaving boo hoo please delete my account lol

I don't believe a word the pros say about Dosages. Look at what Ergo took hit 250lbs upto 18iu Pharma GH a day and 60iu-100iu insulin daily.

I was high dose everything I could handle and manged 237lbs granted there was no HGH involved but Lantus at 50iu daily with Novorapid 10iu every meal on top. Test over 1500mg and a gram of Tren with orals.

Agree with @Juicedhead They use what they need to get the size then its about working out what can maintain that size and conditioning year round, blast doses again for 16-20 weeks pre contest but I don't believe pros are ever under 3Grams weekly at least. Yes cruise on 3Gram minimum woth HGH and insulin year round

I don't believe a word the pros say about Dosages. Look at what Ergo took hit 250lbs upto 18iu Pharma GH a day and 60iu-100iu insulin daily.

I was high dose everything I could handle and manged 237lbs granted there was no HGH involved but Lantus at 50iu daily with Novorapid 10iu every meal on top. Test over 1500mg and a gram of Tren with orals.

Agree with @Juicedhead They use what they need to get the size then its about working out what can maintain that size and conditioning year round, blast doses again for 16-20 weeks pre contest but I don't believe pros are ever under 3Grams weekly at least. Yes cruise on 3Gram minimum woth HGH and insulin year round
if i decided to push to 270 which i might end up doing in the next couple years i willl post my drug use, and diet and ill give info on training if people ask and photos id say my genetics are pretty good but it will give guys an idea what it takes. as far as lantus goes i have 5 pens of lantus chillin in my fridge right now im curious did this fuck you insulin sensativity? Im hearing guys say its a bad idea to use it evryay only use it on lagging body part days. Im old school ive always just use humalog right after training the theory being y0u want that o jam the carbs and the protein will piggy back into the cells because its so rapid. im not an insulin expert i just know protocallls ive always done 6 iu gh with me slin with some igf-1 when i couold find it not lr3 just igf-1 post training on weak bodyparts only so just chest and leg day as to no lose my sensativity. ive always wondered does insulin actuallt build muslce? Or just keep us max full of glyogen?

My life always falls to shit on the Tren. That’s why I kept trying lower and lower dosages (175-125-80) and it’s always the same. Week six I turn into a fucking lunatic.

I’m my own worst enemy really as I knew I shouldn’t have even tried it a second time, let alone the third time. The damage I caused this time is almost certainly irreparable.
Irreparable damage from 80 tren? Could you elaborate a bit haha

Certainly, we can say that the 350 mg trenbolone acetate "beginner" dose is extremely high.

Human equivalent dosing from a Synovex implant that delivers 200 mg trenbolone acetate + 20 mg estradiol & has a duration of activity between 80 - 90 days equates to ≈ 0.078 mg/kg weekly, or 7.8 mg tren ace for 100 kg man.

Moreover, bovid are less AR-dense than humans in skeletal muscle, meaning that all else being equal they require a higher dose than humans for equivalent anabolism.

Of course, there are considerable differences in metabolism between man and bovid that might cause orders of magnitude discrepancies in net anabolism.

Bioluminescence data that quantifies the relative potency to transactivate the AR that suggests that 350 mg/w trenbolone is ≈ to 1.5 g/w testosterone.

Finally, we have human evidence, unfortunately with a high risk of bias, in the form of self-reports from professional bodybuilders who competed during the early 1980s to 1997 and used Negma's Parabolan. These professionals report using one or two 1.5 mL ampoules containing 76 mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (equivalent to 50 mg trenbolone base) weekly for phenomenal changes to physique.

After reasoning through all these considerations, we can say confidently that 350 mg weekly trenbolone acetate is stupidly high for a 180 lb man on his third cycle.

if i decided to push to 270 which i might end up doing in the next couple years i willl post my drug use, and diet and ill give info on training if people ask and photos id say my genetics are pretty good but it will give guys an idea what it takes. as far as lantus goes i have 5 pens of lantus chillin in my fridge right now im curious did this fuck you insulin sensativity? Im hearing guys say its a bad idea to use it evryay only use it on lagging body part days. Im old school ive always just use humalog right after training the theory being y0u want that o jam the carbs and the protein will piggy back into the cells because its so rapid. im not an insulin expert i just know protocallls ive always done 6 iu gh with me slin with some igf-1 when i couold find it not lr3 just igf-1 post training on weak bodyparts only so just chest and leg day as to no lose my sensativity. ive always wondered does insulin actuallt build muslce? Or just keep us max full of glyogen?
Yes please do I would be very interested to see what response a truthful cycle would get, people who have been these size in good condition I add know what it takes. Don't get me wrong anybody can hold 250lbs but not under 10% BF it's a different ball game and a lot of products are needed.

It didn't seem to mate iv mentioned in a few previous posts I actually suffer from low blood sugar, so I can wake up at 2.6 or 50 whichever measure you use and my doctor tells me to drink Coke when I wake up to offset the hypo, they can't get there heads around what's caused it. His speculation was low carb diet and trenbolone until I mentioned id been at 600g minimum daily so now there are truly stumped.

Obviously this would/could be completely different for you, the only way to tell would be to closely monitor BG

Insulin will keep you full of glycogen while the HGH at a decent dose will be creating more fibres for the AAS to grow. Lantus keeps you anabolic all day and very full muscles pushing through the skin feeling. High dose trenbolone will push water from skin into muscle creating even bigger illusion. Depending on how you personally hold water iv known people use GH and insulin even in peak week where as some drop GH at 4 weeks out.

I also saw no fat gain when using high dose insulin so I don't believe that it NEEDS to be run with HGH to stop fat accumilation, I ran Clen at only 20mcg daily so this wouldn't have been doing a lot anyway, maybe the Gram of Tren helped with fat but the way people go on like insulin alone blows you up with fat it simply does not.

Certainly, we can say that the 350 mg trenbolone acetate "beginner" dose is extremely high.

Human equivalent dosing from a Synovex implant that delivers 200 mg trenbolone acetate + 20 mg estradiol & has a duration of activity between 80 - 90 days equates to ≈ 0.078 mg/kg weekly, or 7.8 mg tren ace for 100 kg man.

Moreover, bovid are less AR-dense than humans in skeletal muscle, meaning that all else being equal they require a higher dose than humans for equivalent anabolism.

Of course, there are considerable differences in metabolism between man and bovid that might cause orders of magnitude discrepancies in net anabolism.

Bioluminescence data that quantifies the relative potency to transactivate the AR that suggests that 350 mg/w trenbolone is ≈ to 1.5 g/w testosterone.

Finally, we have human evidence, unfortunately with a high risk of bias, in the form of self-reports from professional bodybuilders who competed during the early 1980s to 1997 and used Negma's Parabolan. These professionals report using one or two 1.5 mL ampoules containing 76 mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (equivalent to 50 mg trenbolone base) weekly for phenomenal changes to physique.

After reasoning through all these considerations, we can say confidently that 350 mg weekly trenbolone acetate is stupidly high for a 180 lb man on his third cycle.
yeah see guys this is what im saying. On paper the amounts of tren people use is insanly over kill and the same results if not better can be achieved on a smaller dose. I see guys doing 100-150mg a day. this is why i think tren doesnt sit well with a lot of guys cuz instead of see ehat their perosnal tolerance to the drug is they ask a buddy or come on the internet and see oh shit 300mg a week ill use that much then in reality they should be starting at 150 mg and going up from threre

Yes please do I would be very interested to see what response a truthful cycle would get, people who have been these size in good condition I add know what it takes. Don't get me wrong anybody can hold 250lbs but not under 10% BF it's a different ball game and a lot of products are needed.

It didn't seem to mate iv mentioned in a few previous posts I actually suffer from low blood sugar, so I can wake up at 2.6 or 50 whichever measure you use and my doctor tells me to drink Coke when I wake up to offset the hypo, they can't get there heads around what's caused it. His speculation was low carb diet and trenbolone until I mentioned id been at 600g minimum daily so now there are truly stumped.

Obviously this would/could be completely different for you, the only way to tell would be to closely monitor BG

Insulin will keep you full of glycogen while the HGH at a decent dose will be creating more fibres for the AAS to grow. Lantus keeps you anabolic all day and very full muscles pushing through the skin feeling. High dose trenbolone will push water from skin into muscle creating even bigger illusion. Depending on how you personally hold water iv known people use GH and insulin even in peak week where as some drop GH at 4 weeks out.

I also saw no fat gain when using high dose insulin so I don't believe that it NEEDS to be run with HGH to stop fat accumilation, I ran Clen at only 20mcg daily so this wouldn't have been doing a lot anyway, maybe the Gram of Tren helped with fat but the way people go on like insulin alone blows you up with fat it simply does not.
damn your body runs low bg? Thats weird but you know who else had this was nick trigili. I think it is from heavy tren use thats what he said he thihks its from too he has since got it regulated ithikn it went away woth time. So do you think the lantus will desesatise a normal bg guy like myself? Im probably going to throw it in when its time to add more shit but only on leg and chest day which i will be training chest 2x a week once i get to a certain point its my weakest muscle group for some reason my pecs get stuck and everything else keeps growing

Lol. Ok bud.

damn your body runs low bg? Thats weird but you know who else had this was nick trigili. I think it is from heavy tren use thats what he said he thihks its from too he has since got it regulated ithikn it went away woth time. So do you think the lantus will desesatise a normal bg guy like myself? Im probably going to throw it in when its time to add more shit but only on leg and chest day which i will be training chest 2x a week once i get to a certain point its my weakest muscle group for some reason my pecs get stuck and everything else keeps growing
Ah I didn't know this, I will do some research and see what I can find in his case.

Yeah i think because of the way it works you desensitise really quick, my first times using I would do 30-40iu(depending how much good I felt I could manage on the day) MWF protocol for lagging parts, I would only use for 3-4 weeks at a time then have a good month off. After this I did a Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat protocol at 40iu-50iu and again I seemed to recover well in terms of BG.

Its in the last two years I was getting random hypos when not using insulin, I started experimenting and found I feel better using 5-10iu Novorapid before bigger meals than if I don't. I suffer no hypos when using insulin but as soon as I stop boom they are back with force. Iv tried different AAS compounds during all this time so we can't pin any one down

Ah I didn't know this, I will do some research and see what I can find in his case.

Yeah i think because of the way it works you desensitise really quick, my first times using I would do 30-40iu(depending how much good I felt I could manage on the day) MWF protocol for lagging parts, I would only use for 3-4 weeks at a time then have a good month off. After this I did a Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat protocol at 40iu-50iu and again I seemed to recover well in terms of BG.

Its in the last two years I was getting random hypos when not using insulin, I started experimenting and found I feel better using 5-10iu Novorapid before bigger meals than if I don't. I suffer no hypos when using insulin but as soon as I stop boom they are back with force. Iv tried different AAS compounds during all this time so we can't pin any one down
is it smart to still take humalog post training if im on lantus? Hm could it maybe be youre having a rebound effect? your pancreas is over producing since it didnt have to produce when youre on slin?

is it smart to still take humalog post training if im on lantus? Hm could it maybe be youre having a rebound effect? your pancreas is over producing since it didnt have to produce when youre on slin?
That's not how insulin works. What's being described is reactive hypoglycemia; lots of potential causes.

Assuming you understand how you react to insulin, lantus and log can be used together safely. But the more you use and use more often the more likely you're going to suppress insulin sensitivity.

That's not how insulin works. What's being described is reactive hypoglycemia; lots of potential causes.

Assuming you understand how you react to insulin, lantus and log can be used together safely. But the more you use and use more often the more likely you're going to suppress insulin sensitivity.
ok thanks for the response. I track my bg very closley when im on slin so if it starts to creep up that menas my senstivity is going down?

yeah after this i am considering tossing it in at a really low dose to see what kind of results i see. I love tren but i hate the way it makes me feel , like i was telling you 20mg a day i think can add a lot to a cycle.
I love tren too and have a vial left ill use, but never again after that. I am fairly certain it does permanent damage to kidneys. I remember reading a guy said after his first run his kidney filtration never returned to where it was pre-blood work.

I think he did post his blood work too, may have even been on this board.

I think the more health conscious voices in the community would say skip the tren unless you're competing and pre-contest.

i just had bloods pullled after two years off gear my creatinine is .9mg/dl and my ast is 19U/L and alt is <11 U/L bliliribin is .3mg/dl i thik these mesure liver function. ive ran tren a few times in my day so idk if it damages kidneys permently my creatinine is within range

Old age debate, everything we do is unhealthy; drugs are highly toxic and not conducive to longevity. The only difference is how damage response is highly individual. Just like someone can drink alcohol and smoke for 2 decades and come out ok, there are also people blasting for decades who end up as senior citizens with normal health.

Then there are those who are genetically weak to AAS, they end up with cardiovascular diseases and kidney problems even at lower and shorter cycle durations.

So yeah, what happened to Joe might happen to you however, you need to be sensible too, because your next cycle could be the last piece to break your overall health.

ok thanks for the response. I track my bg very closley when im on slin so if it starts to creep up that menas my senstivity is going down?
Correct.

If you're using increasingly large amounts though, especially at night, you may be masking the issue.

I would make one day a week a non-slin day where you can check BG after meals and fasted the next morning without slin interfering.

Correct.

If you're using increasingly large amounts though, especially at night, you may be masking the issue.

I would make one day a week a non-slin day where you can check BG after meals and fasted the next morning without slin interfering.
yes i currently only use slin at 10iu post training on legs and chest day everythung else dont need it really. but i get home shoot my 5-6iu gh with the 10iu slin and then i will drink my shake which is 2 cups egg whites, 1 cup oats and 1 cup berries. i will then eat my reg meal 1 hr after containg about 70 carbs from rice with my 50g protein, and then one more meal 2-3 hrs after of the same and then i wait one hour and do a shake of just 50g whey and i go to sleep so i shoot my slin pretty close to when i go to sleep actually its just a few hours

yes i currently only use slin at 10iu post training on legs and chest day everythung else dont need it really. but i get home shoot my 5-6iu gh with the 10iu slin and then i will drink my shake which is 2 cups egg whites, 1 cup oats and 1 cup berries. i will then eat my reg meal 1 hr after containg about 70 carbs from rice with my 50g protein, and then one more meal 2-3 hrs after of the same and then i wait one hour and do a shake of just 50g whey and i go to sleep so i shoot my slin pretty close to when i go to sleep actually its just a few hours
I've heard the expression, "it takes a village," but your next cycle is going to be the culmination of crowd-sourced opinions on best practices from so many good bros, representing 50 nations and every continent, including Antarctica. It'll be perfect.

From the dosages i see some people say they use i would say that yes it it over used. I se many at the gym that are on gear yet really don't have the size or conditioning they should. If they knew how to train or est then they would get better results.