MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Coming from this guy lol

oodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Gotta love how everyone tries to make what's not their business their business on here its pretty funny.. Which is why I don't come on here much anymore say what you want about my age lol I been training over 20 years I'm 5'10 and 260 about 5% bodyfat..I could give a fuck what anyone on here...

Aaaw why you so mad? I been here longer than you and @youwhat? Lol just 2 more haters on Meso no surprise. Fucking losers have nothing better to do than get mad on the internet all day? Don't you work? Lol have a life? Sad lil boys.

Peptides + Pharma product testing!

Clen (40mcg) -> 40.86mcg
Modafinil (200mg) -> 201.66mg
Caber (0.5mg) -> 0.62mg
Telmisartan (80mg) -> 81.47mg
TB-500 (5mg) -> 6.35mg, 96.339%
BPC-157 (10mg) -> 11.57mg, 99.576%
GHK-Cu (50mg) -> 57.98mg, 99.824%
Ipamorelin (5mg) -> 5.1mg, 98.533%
MOTS-c (15mg) -> 16.56mg, 99.511%
Thymosin Alpha-1 (5mg) -> 6.82mg, 99.748%
Melanotan 2 (10mg) -> 11.35mg, 99.467%
Epithalon (10mg) -> 13.22mg, 99.997%
Semax (35mg) -> 40.82mg, 99.673%

View attachment 284256View attachment 284257View attachment 284258View attachment 284260View attachment 284261View attachment 284262View attachment 284263View attachment 284264View attachment 284265View attachment 284266View attachment 284267View attachment 284268View attachment 284269
Hey axle did you update or change your email I’ve ordered before but I’m not sure if your using the same email let me know thanks!

Minor? Gtfoh
Again, I’ve tested the products and everything came back accurate. Whatever cross contamination happened was likely a minor accident, human error. It happens in any business and workplace.
@Axle Labs My apologizes for the confusion earlier. Turns out I was just overly paranoid and stressed. It was mainly due to the few here who are insistent on trashing this source.

Again, I’ve tested the products and everything came back accurate. Whatever cross contamination happened was likely a minor accident, human error. It happens in any business and workplace.
@Axle Labs My apologizes for the confusion earlier. Turns out I was just overly paranoid and stressed. It was mainly due to the few here who are insistent on trashing this source.
You’re full of shit, you didn’t have anything tested. Post up the results if so. You’ve made threads about “oh no my gear is bunk” to “I’m going to double my dose because it’s clearly underdosed” to “I don’t care how much of the compound is in there as long as it’s the right compound”.

Letting dudes on the internet stress you out? Get your mental health checked your all over the place, more emotional then a bitch in heat.

Please post the tests and put an end to the speculation.

Idk anything about that and people make those claims on just about anyone that says a source is good to go. If anyone thinks badly of someone just order from Stanford he’s been a source here for fuckin years. But let’s just ask this question: Has anyone ordered from Axle and not got their package??
Hey something showed up in the mail. That's all that matters right ? You realize how absurd you sound ?

After being accused as alt accounts @Hiltman and @2envy vanish. Oddly both accounts were started years ago but still say new member. Both have been inactive for years and then suddenly appear in Axle's thread supporting him but no where else on Meso. I don't think that's a coincidence. Axle may have learned how to use a VPN and mask alt accounts but resurrecting two old accounts and having them only go to his threat is very suspicious.

I'm not buying that those accounts are individuals.

You’re full of shit, you didn’t have anything tested. Post up the results if so. You’ve made threads about “oh no my gear is bunk” to “I’m going to double my dose because it’s clearly underdosed” to “I don’t care how much of the compound is in there as long as it’s the right compound”.

Yep, smells like bullshit or he would have posted the results and would have said he sent them out for testing.

But that would have to have been before he joined here.

Yep, smells like bullshit or he would have posted the results and would have said he sent them out for testing.

But that would have to have been before he joined here.
First of all, that aggressive behavior is unnecessary. Secondly, I have no obligation to post the results here as I tested the product solely for my own consolation, nobody else’s. You want to know if the product is legit, you’ll have to spend your own money and send it to get tested yourself. This is what being an adult means.

First of all, that aggressive behavior is unnecessary. Secondly, I have no obligation to post the results here as I tested the product solely for my own consolation, nobody else’s. You want to know if the product is legit, you’ll have to spend your own money and send it to get tested yourself. This is what being an adult means.

Actually this forum is based on a shared spirit of harm reduction. As it costs you nothing to share the results, as so many others do, your refusal is selfish and contrary to the interest of the community you've sought advice from.

Actually this forum is based on a shared spirit of harm reduction. As it costs you nothing to share the results, as so many others do, your refusal is selfish and contrary to the interest of the community you've sought advice from.
Okay and…? Whatever.

So do you happily look at all the testing that people share here but you aren't going to share your testing? Just brag about it? Bullshit. You didn't test the damn thing. You're obnoxious.

So do you happily look at all the testing that people share here but you aren't going to share your testing? Just brag about it? Bullshit. You didn't test the damn thing. You're obnoxious.
Excuse me? Don’t call me obnoxious, if anything you’ve been nothing but obnoxious. And of course I look at results posted, if I see something I want I get it, big deal. That doesn’t mean I have to share my results. I emailed the products of QSC to Tracy since we’re close, but I couldn’t care less to share it with any person I don’t know on here.

Just a few days ago you were throwing a paranoid bitch fit about the gear and not knowing how to dose it or know what it was... So how were you able to send off a sample and recieve the results in a few days? I think your a liar and a mental basket case.

Okay and…? Whatever.

You lecture others on poor manners and feel free to exhibit them yourself.

Justify your active desire to not share these useful results that could reassure others the way you expected to be reassured?

Or make another snarky remark rather than a substantive reason and reveal your true nature once and for all.