MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I did test, and I know the product I have is good to go. I’m happy that’s all that matters. I don’t need nor want to share my business with anyone here, because I don’t benefit from that. It’s just more effort on my part.

Bs, you cried and cried and multiple people told you to send it out for testing. You said nothing. Anyone else on this forum would have said they did.

No doubt a shill.

You didn’t realize it until I told you lol, hence you asking twice. You’re just yelling for my attention and approval basically.

Sir you get pegged and take cream pies in the ass. I assure you everyone on meso wishes that ban was permanent and we’d be free of your idiotic posts. You contribute nothing. No one here is looking for your approval.

Sir you get pegged and take cream pies in the ass. I assure you everyone on meso wishes that ban was permanent and we’d be free of your idiotic posts. You contribute nothing. No one here is looking for your approval.
Soo my personal lifestyle choices warrants a ban? I believe that’s discrimination, which is unacceptable.

You didn’t realize it until I told you lol, hence you asking twice. You’re just yelling for my attention and approval basically.
Please understand that I’m smarter than you, and that exactly zero people want your attention or care of your opinion. Sad.

All I did was ask why you got banned. I am curious. It doesn’t extend past that. Don’t flatter yourself.

Please understand that I’m smarter than you, and that exactly zero people want your attention or care of your opinion. Sad.

All I did was ask why you got banned. I am curious. It doesn’t extend past that. Don’t flatter yourself.
Whatever helps you feel better, guy.

First of all, that aggressive behavior is unnecessary. Secondly, I have no obligation to post the results here as I tested the product solely for my own consolation, nobody else’s. You want to know if the product is legit, you’ll have to spend your own money and send it to get tested yourself. This is what being an adult means.
You didn't test anything nutjob.

Well I know my product is good and that’s all that matters so whatever
lol. You didn’t test shit. I doubt you ever bought a thing.

That’s why nobody believed a word you said.

A week ago, I’m going to double dose, does this mean is good, ect.

Now, I got it tested I know it’s good.

lol, worse shill ever.

We need a mod to have him post his test or ban him.

Omg…just stop seriously, I know what I bought is accurate. The rest is your problem, not mine. This isn’t a charity fundraiser, thus I feel no need to apologize for what may be considered “selfish.” If you want test results, pay for them yourself. The vendor executives are the only other people who I shared my results with.

Omg…just stop seriously, I know what I bought is accurate. The rest is your problem, not mine. This isn’t a charity fundraiser, thus I feel no need to apologize for what may be considered “selfish.” If you want test results, pay for them yourself. The vendor executives are the only other people who I shared my results with.
“Banned”

Lol

Wonder how much free gear I could get if I said the 6 different sources of gear in my oil case smelled like guac then submitted 6 test samples I made myself (contaminating them with guaiacol ) instead of sending a new SEALED vial(intentionally of course, because I'm too cheap to send a new sealed vial) ? Wonder if I could stir the pot on a few sources. Sad part is Karen's stir the pot intentionally everyday, ruin people's reputation everyday. Why? Because they have nothing better to do, no life, no hope, and likely are democrats in the end.

Wonder how much free gear I could get if I said the 6 different sources of gear in my oil case smelled like guac then submitted 6 test samples I made myself (contaminating them with guaiacol ) instead of sending a new SEALED vial(intentionally of course, because I'm too cheap to send a new sealed vial) ? Wonder if I could stir the pot on a few sources. Sad part is Karen's stir the pot intentionally everyday, ruin people's reputation everyday. Why? Because they have nothing better to do, no life, no hope, and likely are democrats in the end.
The "Karens" you hate so much were 100% right about Axle multiple times. That kind of hurts your little dickriding contest doesn't it?

The "Karens" you hate so much were 100% right about Axle multiple times. That kind of hurts your little dickriding contest doesn't it?
Don't hurt me 1 bit. He might have multiple accounts. I used to do that selling things on Ebay to get highest bid.

His gear test out.

When someone sends exact same batch to Janos with different results, someone should ask how that happens. If they are in fact same batch, why only 1. If the person who cried wolf happens to have a substance in his non sealed, self made small batch he sent in, just so happens to say it was contaminated with, comes up positive? Pretty odd, or coincidence?

Lulz! Thanks mods! Banned!!!!!

When someone sends exact same batch to Janos with different results, someone should ask how that happens. If they are in fact same batch, why only 1. If the person who cried wolf happens to have a substance in his non sealed, self made small batch he sent in, just so happens to say it was contaminated with, comes up positive? Pretty odd, or coincidence?
It is pretty odd but not for the reasons you’re alluding to.
It’s more so because Axle’s batch numbers don’t mean jack shit lol