MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

First of all, that aggressive behavior is unnecessary. Secondly, I have no obligation to post the results here as I tested the product solely for my own consolation, nobody else’s. You want to know if the product is legit, you’ll have to spend your own money and send it to get tested yourself. This is what being an adult means.
Why did you get banned?

Just a few days ago you were throwing a paranoid bitch fit about the gear and not knowing how to dose it or know what it was... So how were you able to send off a sample and recieve the results in a few days? I think your a liar and a mental basket case.
Okay whatever…believe what you want. Who are you again, didn’t know you were of any importance. Should I care about your opinion? The fact that you thought I didn’t know how to properly dose is just crazy, you completely misread and misinterpreted the entire issue I had. Take the time to actually read and comprehend before jumping to conclusions. It’s really not intelligent to jump to conclusions…but you do you, whoever you are.

Excuse me? Don’t call me obnoxious, if anything you’ve been nothing but obnoxious. And of course I look at results posted, if I see something I want I get it, big deal. That doesn’t mean I have to share my results. I emailed the products of QSC to Tracy since we’re close, but I couldn’t care less to share it with any person I don’t know on here.
I call you obnoxious because you are absolutely obnoxious. If you aren't rambling nonsense then you're just spouting bullshit. You didn't test a goddamn thing. And if you did, your lame is hell for not sharing it. But I don't think you tested anything. Your imaginary elitism that you do a bunch of testing that you keep private because it's so special to you is nonsense. We can see right through your bullshit.

Again, I’ve tested the products and everything came back accurate. Whatever cross contamination happened was likely a minor accident, human error. It happens in any business and workplace.
@Axle Labs My apologizes for the confusion earlier. Turns out I was just overly paranoid and stressed. It was mainly due to the few here who are insistent on trashing this source.
No worries! Enjoy the gear.

First of all, that aggressive behavior is unnecessary. Secondly, I have no obligation to post the results here as I tested the product solely for my own consolation, nobody else’s. You want to know if the product is legit, you’ll have to spend your own money and send it to get tested yourself. This is what being an adult means.
I agree with you that you have no obligation to share tests. Most people here just quietly leech off other people's testing and never actually contribute anything to the community. If you want to be one of those people then fine. Look at everyone else tests and just shut the fuck up.

You lecture others on poor manners and feel free to exhibit them yourself.

Justify your active desire to not share these useful results that could reassure others the way you expected to be reassured?

Or make another snarky remark rather than a substantive reason and reveal your true nature once and for all.
You’ve already revealed your true nature, don’t drag me down to your level. I’ve been professional and nothing I said indicates poor manners.

I agree with you that you have no obligation to share tests. Most people here just quietly leech off other people's testing and never actually contribute anything to the community. If you want to be one of those people then fine. Look at everyone else tests and just shut the fuck up.
Okay that’s all? lol you're dismissed now, thanks for your oh so important opinion.

Okay whatever…believe what you want. Who are you again, didn’t know you were of any importance. Should I care about your opinion? The fact that you thought I didn’t know how to properly dose is just crazy, you completely misread and misinterpreted the entire issue I had. Take the time to actually read and comprehend before jumping to conclusions. It’s really not intelligent to jump to conclusions…but you do you, whoever you are.
Don't even bring up intelligent, that's one thing you clearly lack in.

lol. What are you 2 or did you double the dose and your estrogen is sky high. Need a good cry. Better order an AI then ask everyone if it’s underdosed.

I’ll say it again, you didn’t test shit. Your posts are the proof, you wouldn’t have been asking if things were legit. You would’ve told everybody you were sending stuff out for testing.

Your eyes are brown because you are so full of bs.

I don’t care if it’s legit, haven’t ordered from this source. I also don’t go on other threads and cry about their products. I’ll comment if I have actual proof and the post it for all to see.

You’ve been here 11 days, no way to get results back in that time.

You probably used a roid test.

lol. What are you 2 or did you double the dose and your estrogen is sky high. Need a good cry. Better order an AI then ask everyone if it’s underdosed.

I’ll say it again, you didn’t test shit. Your posts are the proof, you wouldn’t have been asking if things were legit. You would’ve told everybody you were sending stuff out for testing.

Your eyes are brown because you are so full of bs.
I did test, and I know the product I have is good to go. I’m happy that’s all that matters. I don’t need nor want to share my business with anyone here, because I don’t benefit from that. It’s just more effort on my part.

I did test, and I know the product I have is good to go. I’m happy that’s all that matters. I don’t need nor want to share my business with anyone here, because I don’t benefit from that. It’s just more effort on my part.
So you order from Stan a few times since May 11th and from this lab. Ok lol