I wouldn`t waste my time reasoning with these type of individuals, according to him any one who likes the brand is a shill of the source, LOL, that is just crazy.
Speaking of, i sent a sample of something i had left from SP labs out for testing since i am using it this summer how ever i have the feeling i get some fluid retention on it and the compound does not aromatize, i had the same feeling with the same compound from cat cafe and deus so it might be that the compound is simply freeing up more testosterone and hence more aromatization, any how is what doubtful people should do instead of relying on Codes, that is just dumb,i´ll get back here with results.
no you don't like a "brand", this is counterfeit gear, why would you pay more money for gear that is counterfeit, this is 2024 on a forum, a sources oil simply having gear in it is a very very low bar.

Hi everyone I say my I purchased 2 vials of enandrol of which 1 used and the analysis confirmed that it was valid and the control code ok.
Cmq I want to point out some things in the photos I attach on the left enadrol bought in person 3 years ago in pharmacy in moldavia and on the right the one received from the seller , the box always the same , in the pharmacy version the production batch and expiration are also shown under the package while on the right No, then the pharmacy product is yellow while the other is transparent.
Also the hologram with the balkan symbol and writing seems original
To you the considerations

IMG_20240616_190735.jpgIMG_20240616_190747.jpgIMG_20240616_190848.jpg

Hi everyone I say my I purchased 2 vials of enandrol of which 1 used and the analysis confirmed that it was valid and the control code ok.
Cmq I want to point out some things in the photos I attach on the left enadrol bought in person 3 years ago in pharmacy in moldavia and on the right the one received from the seller , the box always the same , in the pharmacy version the production batch and expiration are also shown under the package while on the right No, then the pharmacy product is yellow while the other is transparent.
Also the hologram with the balkan symbol and writing seems original
To you the considerations

View attachment 286607View attachment 286608View attachment 286609
The vials look different also. Maybe the seller can explain the differences.

Pharmaceuricals such as Aburaihan are well known for having different amps even within the same batch, i have something similar, mine were freebies from another order, exp date 2028, the vial is taller and the oil is also less yellowish, i have 2 vials like this and to be honest i haven’t tested it so i don’t plan on using it i still have some vials i did test.
@crosati You mean you got one vial from a pharmacy in moldavia? do you live there? do they still sell BP enandrol in pharmacies over there??

Attachments

• IMG_6674.jpeg
    IMG_6674.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6673.jpeg
    IMG_6673.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Pharmaceuricals such as Aburaihan are well known for having different amps even within the same batch, i have something similar, mine were freebies from another order, exp date 2028, the vial is taller and the oil is also less yellowish, i have 2 vials like this and to be honest i haven’t tested it so i don’t plan on using it i still have some vials i did test.
@crosati You mean you got one vial from a pharmacy in moldavia? do you live there? do they still sell BP enandrol in pharmacies over there??
why do you do explaining and defense of the seller? and not the seller themselves? Why do you care more than the seller?

took it a former colleague of mine from work who went to moldavia , he also gave me the receipt from the pharmacy , then 1 month ago another colleague of mine went moldavia because his wife is from there , but he told me that he went around many pharmacies but he didn't find anything!

took it a former colleague of mine from work who went to moldavia , he also gave me the receipt from the pharmacy , then 1 month ago another colleague of mine went moldavia because his wife is from there , but he told me that he went around many pharmacies but he didn't find anything!
Thx for the reply

why do you do explaining and defense of the seller? and not the seller themselves? Why do you care more than the seller?
Just trying to get to the bottom of this, i don’t care about the source i can still buy from bodyroids or ashop, they both offer eu domestic for sp and bp.
i have a coworker from romania, close to moldavia and we both are health care professionals i might just ask him to do some research.
I care about the brand not the source

Obviously the seller doesnt case. There are many questions that need t be answered.
You don’t see any other sp/bp source explaining anything either, bodyroids used to be very vocal about being an “official reseller” of the brand but he no longer says much

You don’t see any other sp/bp source explaining anything either, bodyroids used to be very vocal about being an “official reseller” of the brand but he no longer says much
My guess balkan is still manufacturing products or has another lab do that for them. Thats how the codes check out. Of course i could be totally wrong.
Still doesnt explain that someone of us got products with no codes.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this, i don’t care about the source i can still buy from bodyroids or ashop, they both offer eu domestic for sp and bp.
i have a coworker from romania, close to moldavia and we both are health care professionals i might just ask him to do some research.
I care about the brand not the source
OK.. well then this is our mis-communication. I fully understand you now.

There is gear sold in actual pharmacies in Moldova?

Is with great disapointment that i have to share this, almost 50% underdosed, i still feel the oxa with a very small dose, all these labs need to be forced to lab test their shit no matter how good anyone thinks they are, draw your own conclusions, there you can see batch number.
Just to show i am biased towards no one

Attachments

• IMG_6661.jpeg
    IMG_6661.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6660.jpeg
    IMG_6660.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6677.png
    IMG_6677.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 57
Is with great disapointment that i have to share this, almost 50% underdosed, i still feel the oxa with a very small dose, all these labs need to be forced to lab test their shit no matter how good anyone thinks they are, draw your own conclusions, there you can see batch number.
Just to show i am biased towards no one
Was the code validated?
I wonder what the lab results are for those vials of primo without code and others with different appearance that originals

i'm using these exact oxanabols right now and i KNEW something was wrong. usually 20mg preworkout give me nasty pumps but not with these ones. i know, its more like a "feelz report" but cadafis lab results are showing it clearly.

at this point i don't think its the sellers fault, more like his own source. who knows who knows ...

i'm using these exact oxanabols right now and i KNEW something was wrong. usually 20mg preworkout give me nasty pumps but not with these ones. i know, its more like a "feelz report" but cadafis lab results are showing it clearly.

at this point i don't think its the sellers fault, more like his own source. who knows who knows ...
Me too i also get that lower back pain which is insane, feel like i am aromatizing but it must be from lowering SHBG and freeing up more testosterone, i also think seller has nothing to do here, just a middle man

Was the code validated?
I wonder what the lab results are for those vials of primo without code and others with different appearance that originals
I have the primo without the codes. I dont know if its even worth spending money to send it for testing. I might send cipandrol to get tested. I also have NPP...

I have the primo without the codes. I dont know if its even worth spending money to send it for testing. I might send cipandrol to get tested. I also have NPP...
That's your decision obvious but it would at least show if That's bunk or not. And if seller was not explaining previous confrontations he might say something about underdosed stuff