@BestRoidShop bro your prices are ridiculous. We have so many good source9s here, you can't compete. Yu need to give meso a fat ass discount like 3O-4O% to get some customers.like bruh what was going on in your head when you Put 125$ behind that 1Oml vial tren mix? Did you really thought "yeah this is a good price, people will buy this"???? +
Hey bro, thank you for the response. Our prices are fairly calculated in accordance to out cost prices. As you probably know there are many suppliers to a brand, especially Balkan and SP which are ones of the leader brands in the sector. Therefore, you find many sources selling the same product for different prices in accordance to their cost and their business strategy and ofcourse their business ethics. You have referenced SP Tren Mix, you can check one very well know SP reseller and also Balkan official store as well for the same product, and you would find that the our is slightly higher.
One more thing bro, you always get what you pay for. That apply for everything you purchase, gear and everything else. There are many fakes in the market.

Men,
Thank you for all the replies and the tips. rest assured that everything that had been said above is taken into serious consideration and as i have mentioned earlier, we learn for everybody and everything no matter what experience we have.
As for the prices, like i have said earlier to David 44, we always try our best to offer the best price possible to our customers while maintaining a good margin for our business (you know, Lego is not cheap these days... the parents of you surly know). However, I will prepare a nice promo for Meso members as Happy New Year and appreciation gesture.

Cheers

Hey bro, thank you for the response. Our prices are fairly calculated in accordance to out cost prices. As you probably know there are many suppliers to a brand, especially Balkan and SP which are ones of the leader brands in the sector. Therefore, you find many sources selling the same product for different prices in accordance to their cost and their business strategy and ofcourse their business ethics. You have referenced SP Tren Mix, you can check one very well know SP reseller and also Balkan official store as well for the same product, and you would find that the our is slightly higher.
One more thing bro, you always get what you pay for. That apply for everything you purchase, gear and everything else. There are many fakes in the market.
Thats total bs, and a very vague comment. "You get what you pay for"

Your products, all people are paying for is marketing and many middle men.

If I purchase two pencils from Walart.. two identical pencils... I pay 5 cents a piece for them.

I then put one in my left and tell you... this one is $1

I then put the other one in my hands and raise it slowly, and tell you... this is a better pencil, normally it's $98, but I have it on sale today for $45

Instantly ,you think the one that is more $ must be better. But it's not. Thats marketing. Putting "value" in a product.

So the "Bro.. you always get what you pay for" the only thing that means many times is, you are paying a higher price based upon marketing and price fixing.

I remember a big appliance company bragging to me, they paid $5 for this one item, and were reselling it for $500. They were damn proud of that mark-up!

If I purchase two pencils from Walart.. two identical pencils... I pay 5 cents a piece for them.

I then put the other one in my hands and raise it slowly, and tell you... this is a better pencil, normally it's $98, but I have it on sale today for $45

Instantly ,you think the one that is more $ must be better. But it's not. Thats marketing. Putting "value" in a product.

So the "Bro.. you always get what you pay for" the only thing that means many times is, you are paying a higher price based upon marketing and price fixing.

I remember a big appliance company bragging to me, they paid $5 for this one item, and were reselling it for $500. They were damn proud of that mark-up!
Dear Sir,
the fact is, nobody is putting a gun in anyone's head to buy anything. It is a free world and each one of us is their own judge. Spend your money wherever you want and on whatever you may choose. It is simply offer and demand.
Best regards

Dude get a fucking life, your not even a month here and already having 650 posts and 99% are fucking bullshit. Youre literally here 24/7. Do you even fucking lift

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains selling pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Men,

We have prepared a nice promo codes for Meso members. It is an appreciation gesture and a welcome to great new year.

All you have to do is apply the following codes to your shopping cart before confirming the order and proceed to payment.

- deus newyear35 to get 35% discount off Deus Medical

Deus Medical EU Archives -

- biotech newyear25 to get 25% discount off Bioteq Labs

Bioteq Labs UK Archives -

- hilma newyear20 to get 20% discount off Hilma Biocare

Hilma Biocare EU / Int Archives -

- balkan newyear15 to get 15% discount off Balkan Pharma

Balkan Pharmaceuticals EU / Int Archives -

- sp newyear15 to get 15% discount off SP Labs

SP Laboratories EU / Int Archives -

- aslan newyear20 to get 20% discount off Aslan Pharma (US Domestic)

Aslan Pharma USA Archives -

- xt newyear15 to get 15% discount off XT Labs (US Domestic)

bestroidshop.com/product-category/manufacturers/xt-labs-us-
domestic/

In addition to the extra free products as follows:

Buy 5 Products from Hima Biocare and get 2 extra for free

Buy 5 Products from XT Labs and get 1 extra for free

Buy 5 Products from Aslan Pharma and get 1 extra for free

WE WISH YOU A HEALTHY AND JOYFUL NEW YEAR FULL OF GAINS AND ACHEIVMENTS.

BRS

Where do you think everyones raws come from? Little Rock Arkansas?

Labs in here, have stated they got their raws from the same companies that sell direct to the consumer, and have posted their lab tests.

And the Chinese and others take credit cards... fully protects me from fraud, not getting product, etc.

But hey... people can buy from some unknown like you, and send bitcoin into the abyss , hoping you don't close shop up, like you have on other websites, that you refuse to mention.

As shitty of a host that you have your page on, im guessing you are just looking any sucker to place one order, to cover your crappy hosting cost for a month :)

PS: Another tip.. don't get into a pissing contests with people on here... ya never win. :)
You can't stop sucking these China man's tiny little dick. You are a fuckn fag you lame.

Men,

We have prepared a nice promo codes for Meso members. It is an appreciation gesture and a welcome to great new year.

All you have to do is apply the following codes to your shopping cart before confirming the order and proceed to payment.

No one wants what you're selling so don't bother.

You don't know dick about lifting. Your a mark. Your a power lame. I make more gains on accident then you do on purpose fuck boy. See them rocks??? Kick em'...

This guy was banned, finally.

Let's start anew...
New exciting brands will be added in the next few days, a new promotion is going to be up as well. Shipping is EU domestic and international

Pharmacom
Zphc
Canada Peptides
Avex Pharma
Are available for orders now, and will added to the site soon.

And original Genotropin HGH pens 36iu are also available.
All brands are EU domestic with 100% delivery success, and can be shipped internationally with 95% success.

I just placed a test order to see what you're all about. I hope i don't get disappointed because your prices are quite good

Back