Canadians talk domestic

Guys I’m curious.. for stuff like Ozempic or Wegovy, why don’t you just use one of those online services like Felix or livewell and get the branded pens prescribed to you instead of buying them from a “source”?

Guys I’m curious.. for stuff like Ozempic or Wegovy, why don’t you just use one of those online services like Felix or livewell and get the branded pens prescribed to you instead of buying them from a “source”?
because we dont make tons of money lmao.
its expensive compared to what you get from a "source".
ngl, if i had the finance option to buy all pharma you bet your ass i would, but for now ill have to settle with ugl.

Hey guys anyone using a source for modafinil? Pharma source or even domestic?

Medzsquare (with a Z) one of the few who ships to Canada. Use the coupon that's all over the site.

Modalert is pharma grade. There really isn't UGL Modafinil. All the available brands are made by Indian generic pharma. However, particle size (and uniformity) makes a big difference in how Moda is experienced, and Modalert from Sun (an enormous generics manufacturer) does it better than anyone else.

Armodafil is worth a try as well. Artvigil is the best brand of that, from HAB pharma.

Been ordering from TP for almost a decade now. I've had some orders get seized but he always reships them. My last order 4-5 months ago needed a reship.

Opti and GGC both offer HGH domestic for under $150 now so I've just been ordering that recently.
And have you noticed any difference between TP and GGC/Opti ?

If TP was cad domestic too, would you prefer it to the other two ?