Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I'm 30 as well. We gotta do what we gotta do, I got no time to waste so I can't afford to slip with the diet or training at any point.

As long as I adhere to my schedule I can get my meals in fine, but just no real appetite. Just eating because I have to, not because I'm hungry or want to.

I used mk677 in the past and it did make me ravenously hungry, but only for about a week and a half to 2 weeks before that benefit tapered off entirely. So no reason to use it again.

That being said, my diet has a high emphasis on digestion prioritizing foods that me and my coach have found that I digest well and quickly.
Unfortunately that means lots of boring egg whites, cream of rice, jasmine rice, and chicken.
yeah same. the mk does seem to keep me hungry for a while. maybe its when combined with eq. Its so funny tho, when you really start to push food digestion becomes so important. Thats why like dude was saying its white rice for a carb source and then like you said eggs, chicken, beef, and fish. I like to throw just a bit of veggies in my meals for texture. but I actually kind of like dieting because when youre only eating these food sources it makes everything so much easier in my opinion. People get too worked up over food, its just food you will have plenty of time to eat junk. Its like when you see these fat people go to a restaurant and bitch they dont like the meal. bro youre having someone cook your meal, then serve it to you. ha shit idc man ill just eat it. idk people make eating out to be more than it is.

During an interview, a doctor mentioned a study conducted in the EU, where participants used 800mg for TRT, and all their labs returned excellent results. I'll locate the specific podcast or, at the very least, begin documenting and time-stamping valuable information in the podcasts I come across. This will be a practice moving forward.

Cool. I'd like to read that study.

my cruise or "trt" is 750 test... my blast would be 1 gram test and 800mg of eq or primo and i use and oral either anavar, tbol, or dbol just rotate them. 5-10iu gh, 10iu slin post training. So just becasue a dude cruises on 500 or 750 (you need that much to maintain your size if you are 250+) doesnt mean theyre on 3 grams when they blast... very few guys could handle 3 grams of test for any period of time. my opionon but talk to any dude who has tried it they will tell you.
How's your bloodwork on 750 cruise. That's perma blast to be honest, even pros go down to 250mg a week just to get health markers back on track. Your cruise is almost double some pros test dosage on their if you believe what they say.

I don't know if that's a good practice too, it's not that better than guys blasting 2g+ gear for 16 weeks.

I've been thinking about this "3 grams a week" thing. It can't be effective.

I don't think anyone has enough androgen receptors to accommodate all that gear. There has to be a saturation point (very likely varies individually), beyond which you're just injecting more oil and there's nothing for the gear to do - no receptors left to agonize.

I think that saturation point is definitely less than 3 grams and probably closer to 1 gram for most people.

Think of the gains you made on your first cycle. Do you think someone going from 1000 mg/wk to 3000 mg/wk will make gains that good?

I don't think anyone has enough androgen receptors to accommodate all that gear. There has to be a saturation point (very likely varies individually), beyond which you're just injecting more oil and there's nothing for the gear to do - no receptors left to agonize.

I think that saturation point is definitely less than 3 grams and probably closer to 1 gram for most people.

Think of the gains you made on your first cycle. Do you think someone going from 1000 mg/wk to 3000 mg/wk will make gains that good?

To explain mass monsters (Open class Olympia bodybuilders): I think there are other things going on beyond the obvious (diet, training, lifestyle, genetics).

I don't know what, maybe CRISPR gene manipulation or something, but some of these guys go from big mass monsters to huge mass monsters extremely quickly.

I might dig up my old videos showcasing my cooking and eating habits. I used to devour five pounds of chicken in one go, seasoned simply with lemon pepper. My fridge is stocked with beef, chicken, fish, and meal preps. I can easily consume 8000 calories when not tracking, though cutting would pose a challenge for me, so we seem to be on opposite ends in that regard.
bro 5lb of chicken at once is insane. You were born for strongman not bodybuilding

They've discussed about growing more androgen receptors the more muscles you grow which leads to accommodation of more mgs of gear in some threads over at Promuscle. I think even Chase mentioned it before in one of his podcasts.

There are so many stuff forum guys noticed which were proven true by clinical research years after. Even use of telmisartan was first advocated in PM and other boards before it became mainstream in the bb world.

Have you tried injecting it, I have always been curious but doubt I will try it anytime soon.
yeah I’ve been taking it recently, honestly it’s made a slight noticeable improvement in my endurance and pump in the gym. I’m taking it with carbs and some insulin pre workout though so i should have a great pump already, but i notice the endurance is much better and i’m locked in and more focused

yeah I’ve been taking it recently, honestly it’s made a slight noticeable improvement in my endurance and pump in the gym. I’m taking it with carbs and some insulin pre workout though so i should have a great pump already, but i notice the endurance is much better and i’m locked in and more focused
Interesting, I will have to research and see where to get some from

I might dig up my old videos showcasing my cooking and eating habits. I used to devour five pounds of chicken in one go, seasoned simply with lemon pepper. My fridge is stocked with beef, chicken, fish, and meal preps. I can easily consume 8000 calories when not tracking, though cutting would pose a challenge for me, so we seem to be on opposite ends in that regard.
You can easily eat 8,000 calories? Clean calories? You must look like a moose. lol

You can easily eat 8,000 calories? Clean calories? You must look like a moose. lol
I'll attempt to locate some videos, but honestly, when it comes to calorie consumption, nothing beats chicken for me. I'm particularly hooked on air fryer chicken with a touch of lemon pepper seasoning.

Oh, it won’t accept my video because of the file extension…

I'll attempt to locate some videos, but honestly, when it comes to calorie consumption, nothing beats chicken for me. I'm particularly hooked on air fryer chicken with a touch of lemon pepper seasoning.

Oh, it won’t accept my video because of the file extension…
Ah yes, lemon pepper. I haven't had that in a long time. I'll write it on my shopping list.

"Not from the source I recommend" Subscribe and pay me to find out *wink wink

lol

99% of the pros, meaning living from the sport, are on a gram
We literally have a pro here saying he cruises at that dosage unless I read his log wrong lol

Ah yes, lemon pepper. I haven't had that in a long time. I'll write it on my shopping list.
I bought the seasoning in bulk from Amazon, and it goes on practically everything I cook. With chicken priced at a dollar per pound in my area, my freezer is currently stocked to the brim with it.

Anyway, getting back to the main topic—how much HGH are you all using, and do you believe it was a worthwhile investment? Personally, I've ordered ten kits, so soon I'll be able to conduct my own experiments.

Also another good video going over dosages, a large majority of people cruise on a gram of test…

View: https://youtu.be/65G1F4qfo5A?si=Sb7I69JpHMziGMzw

Last edited:

Sponsors