Cyp/Tren/Primo Cut

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Guys, I'm floating around 222-224, but I am still changing visually. The changes are very subtle, but can be seen. Sometimes I feel that I am going TOO slow, when I should be losing 1-2lbs a week, but I'm not. Most people get shredded in like 12 weeks; I started this Feb 21 and now it is May 8th; I lost the most bulk of my fat in the beginning of this cut, but you'd think I'd still be losing at the same rate.

Part of me wants to up the T3; the other part wants to lower calories a bit or increase the cardio to 45 mins, but these changes are happening, and perhaps I'm being impatient, or I'm starting to mind-fuck myself. I'm either losing very little fat per week, like .5lbs or the tren is recomping?

Cardio has become extremely easy; the 30min LISS on treadmill or bike is a breeze; my strength is pathetic on some lifts, but the same on others. This is also due to me changing my rep tempo, using less weight, but making that weight harder. My rep tempo is like that of Nick Walker; I don't explode on any movement, it is always controlled. Despite lifting pathetic weight, I haven't lost any muscle at all however; in fact, my legs look great. I still have back fat, lower love handles, and thicker skin on my arms, yet my bicep vein is now popping out without flexing.

IDK if I should just push harder or just keep going as I am. Maybe I just some reassurance like a woman at this point lol? I did just order a shit ton of t3 and clen, and I'm thinking the drugs work their magic without altering anything else, since I like my food where it is now, and I will need that food to power my six gym sessions a week.

Guys, I'm floating around 222-224, but I am still changing visually. The changes are very subtle, but can be seen. Sometimes I feel that I am going TOO slow, when I should be losing 1-2lbs a week, but I'm not. Most people get shredded in like 12 weeks; I started this Feb 21 and now it is May 8th; I lost the most bulk of my fat in the beginning of this cut, but you'd think I'd still be losing at the same rate.

Part of me wants to up the T3; the other part wants to lower calories a bit or increase the cardio to 45 mins, but these changes are happening, and perhaps I'm being impatient, or I'm starting to mind-fuck myself. I'm either losing very little fat per week, like .5lbs or the tren is recomping?

Cardio has become extremely easy; the 30min LISS on treadmill or bike is a breeze; my strength is pathetic on some lifts, but the same on others. This is also due to me changing my rep tempo, using less weight, but making that weight harder. My rep tempo is like that of Nick Walker; I don't explode on any movement, it is always controlled. Despite lifting pathetic weight, I haven't lost any muscle at all however; in fact, my legs look great. I still have back fat, lower love handles, and thicker skin on my arms, yet my bicep vein is now popping out without flexing.

IDK if I should just push harder or just keep going as I am. Maybe I just some reassurance like a woman at this point lol? I did just order a shit ton of t3 and clen, and I'm thinking the drugs work their magic without altering anything else, since I like my food where it is now, and I will need that food to power my six gym sessions a week.
I think sometimes when cutting using AAS the scale is a bad way to measure progress. I cut with winstrol/var/test and sometimes my weight would be stuck for a long time but i could still see i was leaning out very well

I think sometimes when cutting using AAS the scale is a bad way to measure progress. I cut with winstrol/var/test and sometimes my weight would be stuck for a long time but i could still see i was leaning out very well
I guess so, especially on Tren which recomps.

Holy shit did I binge last night. This is my third week binging on a Sunday; IDK what is going on, and it seems FAT is what my body wants more than anything. I woke up this morning at 229 lol, yet I look the same as I did yesterday, perhaps a bit of water.

One culprit could be skipping meals on my off days to make room for meals later on? Yesterday, I only ate two meals, rather than three, by 4pm to "save" my calories for Mother's Day dinner. I ate a good amount of calories there, plus desert, which by the way made me drowsy. After I got home a few hours later, it got hungry and starting eating everything in sight.

IDK why my body is doing this? My diet is not boring, nor am I in a very crazy deep deficit, so this doesn't make sense. Unless my deficit is much larger than I think, but I don't think it is. I eat 2700 calories a day (Maintenance is around 3100), 30 mins of cardio is about 200 cals, and a workout can range from maybe 100-200 cals a day? So I'm assuming i"m in a ~700 deficit, nothing insane enough to cause these binges. But last night I had four buttered rolls, which made me think it wants more fat; the second I eat a Tostito, which is just fat, salt, and corn, it turns into a crack binge, where I have to stop before I eat the whole bag. But it can't be salt, because I put pink salt on every meal; it can't be carbs because I'm still eating over 250 carbs a day.

Maybe it's time for a diet break, or perhaps I need to up the fats?

Any thoughts?

1.jpg
After binge...like thousands of calories over.
2.jpg

Might be time for a deload week if you have not had any down time yet.

Keep training but back off to 3 or 4 “light” sessions really working the stretch and bring your calories up to maintenance for the week. Focus on getting rest.

The scale will go up some. But then get back to it the following week.

See if that does it.

Might be time for a deload week if you have not had any down time yet.

Keep training but back off to 3 or 4 “light” sessions really working the stretch and bring your calories up to maintenance for the week. Focus on getting rest.

The scale will go up some. But then get back to it the following week.

See if that does it.
I wonder if I can achieve similar if I just cut cardio for the week, rather than the workout, like a cardio deload?

I'm gonna skip cardio for this entire week, which only equates to around ~1800 calories not burned.

So I decided to calculate exactly how long I've been on this cycle and diet, says here about 11 weeks; so since I started this log on Feb 21, I've gone from 240, to 223: that is 17 lbs in 2 months and 18 days, which is about a 1.5lbs down a week. Not bad. I felt like I stalled because most of the changes were in the beginning.

But I do feel a bit fatigued, and these unexplained binges must be something, so I think it is certainly time for a diet break. This week, I'll continue going to the gym, but not do any cardio. Then the week of my Bday, I will just eat at NEW maintenance, and enjoy the Bday as well. Once that week is over, get back at it; that's a two-week diet break, which should be enough to deal with this fatigue. and whatever else is going on.

I also will get off tren at week 15, when this bottle runs out, but continue Primo, Test, Gh, t3, and then add some clen.

I will jump back on Tren E later, after I give my body a break from it, probably a month or six weeks.

1652152714030.png

Not doing cardio this week and upping the calories a bit = holy fuck the pumps are back and I feel amazing.

Definitely taking a break until my bday.

Can anyone explain why the hell I'm sweating profusely lately; I literally looked like a glazed donut at the gym, with sweat literally drenching my body. I can only assume the increase in calories have bumped up my metabolism?

No one talking on here anymore, but still gotta post updates.

I've been on a diet and cardio break, especially being my bday week, eating at least one fast food joint a day, but not going to insane over calories. I haven't gained any fat, but I look full as a house at the gym. I did the first half of my PPL this week, but I'm taking off the rest of the week, including today. I will continue this until Monday the 23, where I get back on my diet.

Changes in cycle: I am dropping the tren e, since it's been so long, and will be adding Clen at 40mcg a day. I may increase t3 to 75mcg, but I probably won't. I will remain on the primo/test at 400 each, until my var arrives in about a month, where I will add that at 50mg a day.

I'm also on my 3rd to last GH kit, having two left after using seven since January. Once I run out of GH, I'm probably going to stay off of it. I didn't notice anything spectacular about it, and frankly, I think it is overrated.

No one talking on here anymore, but still gotta post updates.

I've been on a diet and cardio break, especially being my bday week, eating at least one fast food joint a day, but not going to insane over calories. I haven't gained any fat, but I look full as a house at the gym. I did the first half of my PPL this week, but I'm taking off the rest of the week, including today. I will continue this until Monday the 23, where I get back on my diet.

Changes in cycle: I am dropping the tren e, since it's been so long, and will be adding Clen at 40mcg a day. I may increase t3 to 75mcg, but I probably won't. I will remain on the primo/test at 400 each, until my var arrives in about a month, where I will add that at 50mg a day.

I'm also on my 3rd to last GH kit, having two left after using seven since January. Once I run out of GH, I'm probably going to stay off of it. I didn't notice anything spectacular about it, and frankly, I think it is overrated.
I'm quiet, but I'm following you on every update, I'm sure there are plenty others who do aswell, keep going.

LMAO

234 this am. Clearly, there is no way I gained 10lbs of fat in the last 10 days, but you can start to see the water retention a bit on my stomach.

This isn't too bad, after literally eating at one fast food joint each day, counting no calories, and not restricting myself.

I have two more days of this break, and then back to the grind on Monday, but this time, without tren e, and i'm adding some clen 20mcg to start, to my t3.

I'd rather up the t3 to 75mcg and skip the clen, but I'm pretty sure stacking 50mcg of t3 with 20mcg (up to 40mcg) and clen would probably be better.

Attachments

• Inkedphoto_2022-05-21_08-40-35_LI.jpg
    Inkedphoto_2022-05-21_08-40-35_LI.jpg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 28
A little clen goes a long way. You should see a big weight drop your first week back on point. You definitely needed the rest and reset.

Back