Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Bodybuilding has never and will never need to pay my bills. I’m a degreed engineer building fucking satellites. Doesn’t mean I can’t at a minimum offset the costs of this lifestyle or make money doing this.

You might be the most worthless, piece of shit member to comment in this entire thread.
I cannot stand this Cherokee creature at all man - total looser

Trolling member accomplishments.
Bodybuilding has never and will never need to pay my bills. I’m a degreed engineer building fucking satellites. Doesn’t mean I can’t at a minimum offset the costs of this lifestyle or make money doing this.

You might be the most worthless, piece of shit member to comment in this entire thread.
Good luck if you can do it. I'll guess you won't. I would also suggest you stick with your expertise and "Build" more satellites, stick with what you are good at.

I've also noticed.. one of the biggest mistakes people make going into business, is going into business in their hobby related field. Ahh sounds fun, you are an expert at it... problem is, there is a lot of competition in business in the fun stuff. One of my philosophies is never go into business into something thats fun. Everyone wants to do, and the profit margin will be zero. I make $500 off of every Bidet we sell, not glamorous, but... it's profitable.

A lot of the tops guys in their sports are not making $.

Satellite engineers typically develop and design satellites and related technology. Not "build". But.. maybe they do use you as a monkey to turn wrenches? Your probably the guy we sent a product to, that was working on Hubble, and they dropped it.

Anyways... thanks for all your hard work... you gave a lot of homosexual guys hard ons looking at ya. I doubt many women will be impressed.

Forgot we had an ignore feature here.
easy GIF

Trying my hardest. I had near zero social media presence before this, largely on purpose because I didn’t feel j had time or was worthy, but that isn’t an option now. But In no rush. If I’m linking with a brand for a sponsorship it’s going to be one that matches my personal brand and personality and is as vested in my growth as I am in theirs.
Hire someone to drop posts, comments and links to your channels in the channels/feeds of the Vigorous Steve's, the Leo's, the Chase Irons and (gasp) the Palumbo's, that are publishing content daily.

You piggy-back off of the existing success of channels with lots of views/subs for your initial three months (once you have a solid website, YT and insta channel in place), to build your brand awareness.

You then offer to be a guest talking abut a very specific angle on this, that or the other.

Hire someone to drop posts, comments and links to your channels in the channels/feeds of the Vigorous Steve's, the Leo's, the Chase Irons and (gasp) the Palumbo's, that are publishing content daily.

You piggy-back off of the existing success of channels with lots of views/subs for your initial three months (once you have a solid website, YT and insta channel in place), to build your brand awareness.

You then offer to be a guest talking abut a very specific angle on this, that or the other.
May be foolish, but put simply, this isn’t me. I don’t even consider going pro all THAT worthy of praise, especially the words I’ve had said both during the show and after, by who’s saying them. It’s all crazy to me. Maybe that’s something I’ll need to grow into to be successful in the IFBB, but I’ve been the type to let the work speak. Granted, I’ve done almost no actual speaking myself and that was cool to come in under the radar for Nats, but can’t always be the case in the pro league. We’ll see.

Meso and one other forum have been the only outlets for showing progress/discussing my plans. It won’t be able to continue that way but I truly appreciate you all following along and hope it did help provide some insight and knowledge.

May be foolish, but put simply, this isn’t me. I don’t even consider going pro all THAT worthy of praise, especially the words I’ve had said both during the show and after, by who’s saying them. It’s all crazy to me. Maybe that’s something I’ll need to grow into to be successful in the IFBB, but I’ve been the type to let the work speak. Granted, I’ve done almost no actual speaking myself and that was cool to come in under the radar for Nats, but can’t always be the case in the pro league. We’ll see.

Meso and one other forum have been the only outlets for showing progress/discussing my plans. It won’t be able to continue that way but I truly appreciate you all following along and hope it did help provide some insight and knowledge.
It's been a great honor to have you here to give us a small glimpse of the drive, determination, and everything else it takes to achieve success in the sport of bodybuilding and not just the training and nutrition but also the everyday real-life family/health/lifestyle considerations. You've kept it real, shared your struggles, and celebrated your accomplishments. I haven't seen anyone more deserving of the pro card than you. Well done.

It's been a great honor to have you here to give us a small glimpse of the drive, determination, and everything else it takes to achieve success in the sport of bodybuilding and not just the training and nutrition but also the everyday real-life family/health/lifestyle considerations. You've kept it real, shared your struggles, and celebrated your accomplishments. I haven't seen anyone more deserving of the pro card than you. Well done.
Macs a class act for sure , and its not just great genetics (which he has). Hes smart and sincere , learned alot listening to the guy . ~Ogh

Appreciate it Millard. Thanks for keeping this place “free.”

Mac11 is a legend and I hope to be able to follow his professional career further! This thread and Mac11 are huge contributions and contributors to the Meso project.
Y’all are really too kind and I still don’t know how to respond to this stuff other than to express my thanks and I’m glad it’s been of value to others.

Y’all are really too kind and I still don’t know how to respond to this stuff other than to express my thanks and I’m glad it’s been of value to others.
I remembered when you first came here and people thought you were just another cocky guy...but you meant it and proved them all wrong!

Update post show: 215 after all the water we squeezed out came back and I ate like a dickhead for 10 days.

Weight gained since:
Pre-peak: 10lbs
Weigh ins: 20lbs
Lowest weight: 25lbs

I’m not necessarily happy but ive essential to been prepping since February. I don’t recommend doing what I did, but looking at the mirror today after getting clean and on track yesterday, it’s not horrible. Enjoyed the food with my family, enjoyed not being a bodybuilder for a bit. Back on the trail though.

Cardio still in at 40-60m. More carbs but same diet/meals. Training my ass off.

I want a clean-ish 235-240 by May. Priorities other than some overall growth are arms, lats, chest, and calves.
002BAC79-0421-40B6-9E0D-BC70CFAF459C.jpeg

Back