Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I grew my best focusing on getting really strong in a 6-12 rep range on the basics. Week in week out. Now I plan to use that strength to extend volume (short of failure) in half of my workouts and continue focused progressive overload with intensity techniques in the other half. I have it almost completely planned. Will post when I do.
And now I understand. you must definitely try to practice in this way.

I grew my best focusing on getting really strong in a 6-12 rep range on the basics. Week in week out. Now I plan to use that strength to extend volume (short of failure) in half of my workouts and continue focused progressive overload with intensity techniques in the other half. I have it almost completely planned. Will post when I do.
Yes. I completely forgot I think I will train for 8-12 weeks, and then I will unsubscribe what happened. Even the most interesting) hunting to go already to the hall)

How do you manage the calorie surplus in offseason? I increase by 100 calories when the scale stops going up. I wonder if i am loosing on possible muscle gains by trying to keep fat gain at a minumum.

How do you manage the calorie surplus in offseason? I increase by 100 calories when the scale stops going up. I wonder if i am loosing on possible muscle gains by trying to keep fat gain at a minumum.
100 seems VERY low. I’ll typically add 40-50g carbs or more depending on the scale and mirror. Your body can handle 100cal fluctuations very easily.

100 seems VERY low. I’ll typically add 40-50g carbs or more depending on the scale and mirror. Your body can handle 100cal fluctuations very easily.
I think, yes, 100 carbohydrates are completely increased and it is true that you should not look at the changes in the mirrors and you can measure the sizes

I don’t aim for scale numbers explicitly, its just a reference. I watch the mirror and add food based on what the mirror says vs the scale.
It seems to me that it is impossible to identify the exact numbers, they each have their own. depends on the level of fitness, activity, etc. and so on

:D Awesome!

Glad this happened for you.

I hope you figure out how to monetize this experience for yourself.
Trying my hardest. I had near zero social media presence before this, largely on purpose because I didn’t feel j had time or was worthy, but that isn’t an option now. But In no rush. If I’m linking with a brand for a sponsorship it’s going to be one that matches my personal brand and personality and is as vested in my growth as I am in theirs.

What are you expectations of this?
I want more than a transactional relationship. Want to be dealing with real people who know prioritizing their team is more important and more profitable long term than simply worrying about the bottom line. Want a relationship with a company who’s products reflect what I actually use so I’m not in a position to fib about what I use.

Last edited:
I want more than a transactional relationship. Want to be dealing with real people who know prioritizing their team is more important and more profitable long term than simply worrying about the bottom line. Want a relationship with a company who’s products reflect what I actually use so I’m not in a position to fib about that I use.
I'll buy the creatine powder you use! If it makes me look like this!

I wish I looked like this, but do you know how many others out there look like this? You are not going to make a living at this.
Bodybuilding has never and will never need to pay my bills. I’m a degreed engineer building fucking satellites. Doesn’t mean I can’t at a minimum offset the costs of this lifestyle or make money doing this.

You might be the most worthless, piece of shit member to comment in this entire thread.

Back