Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Fasted cardio is just what I like. Especially in the cold. Wakes me up physically and mentally and sets a tone for the day. Checking something off the list before the suns even up is a severely underrated technique to get your days trending toward a win.
Same here.

Is the new job likely to be better for bodybuilding or worse (interfere)?

2. Having more fats leaves a cushion for the very last push deep into prep where stripping 10g of fat is the same as 25g of carbs cals wise and 20-30g of fat removed can be huge visually. The last step of pulling fats can be a push over the edge of truly peeled.
How do you know when you've reached the point where you need to start lowering fats and not carbs?

How do you know when you've reached the point where you need to start lowering fats and not carbs?
Usually performance/pumps. But it’s usually just “ok, we’re a couple weeks out, we look good but can def be leaner, let’s pull some fats.” No real hard and fast rule. But I generally am still above 40-50g fats even at my lowest. Steak really never comes out for me.

So I wanted to ask you. any blind man can tell you are on AAS. Do you ever get worried with what your bosses say/think?
Nobody’s ever come at me directly about it and the fact still remains that the general public has no fucking clue about what’s possible natty or not. Testing for steroids is an expense only one company has ever put out for my coming onboard and that was over a decade ago. For this job I didn’t even have a basic piss test. End of the day aside from my eating all the time, I’ve never let bodybuilding interfere, I’m always a top performer, and I don’t give people reason to care. Have never been too concerned tbh. In many cases it actually helps me as at every job I’ve had there’s been a bodybuilding, weightlifting, etc fan that I connect/network easily with. First day at the new job and I meet an NCAA powerlifting champ from the 80s I’ll be working with.

Last edited:
Nobody’s ever come at me directly about it and the fact still remains that the general public has no fucking clue about what’s possible natty or not. Testing for steroids is an expense only one company has ever put out for my coming onboard and that was over a decade ago. For this job I didn’t even have a basic piss test. End of the day aside from my eating all the time, I’ve never let bodybuilding interfere, I’m always a top performer, and I don’t give people reason to care. Have never been too concerned tbh. In many cases it actually helps me as at every job I’ve had there’s been a bodybuilding, weightlifting, etc fan that I connect/network easily with. First day at the new job and I meet an NCAA powerlifting champ from the 80s I’ll be working with.
Thats good to hear. I always sit there and wonder what my boss/coworkers think. Some client who was bipolar was making comments saying "holy shit, did you take steroids?" out loud, I have known him for a year.

I was a little horrified. It has never came up since.

Thats good to hear. I always sit there and wonder what my boss/coworkers think. Some client who was bipolar was making comments saying "holy shit, did you take steroids?" out loud, I have known him for a year.

I have co-workers that flat out said "c'mon man, it's obvious"... Always deny. I then say "Ya know, I take it as a compliment. The fact you think I look big enough to be on steroids makes me feel good." Which I don't btw... I look like shjt compared to many on here...

Tell him, thanks for the compliment.. I think..

Just imagine how big I could get if I did..

Still not 100%, but far better than I was. Expect to wake up at 218ish tomorrow. Getting on a 7 day split to better jive with work and family.

C105BDD1-2DA5-420A-9F29-F35AA6A5F75D.jpeg

Legs
1. HS Adductor - 147.5x12, 120x12
2. Single Lying Ham Curl - 95x8, 80x9
3. HS V-Squat (face into machine) - 7ppsx12, 7/5/3ppsx10/8/8 reps double drop set
4. Split Squat - 100x10, 100x10
5. Seated Ham Curl - 220x8, 175x10
6. Single Leg Ext - triple drop set on each leg

Last edited:
Moms been in the hospital with bilateral pneumonia since the new year. With that, travel for work, and a family vacation, I’ve been off pretty much in every way; training, diet, and gear.

The plan is a hard restart when I return from vacation. This’ll be the first trip in…a decade? that I didn’t bring gym gear with me.

In a horrible mental state. Have never experienced this sort of thing in my entire life, and it’s the biggest struggle I’ve ever faced. Hard to articulate, but feeling like a fraud having spent the second half of the year floundering and ultimately moving backward having been unable to work thru the mental struggle and maintain the discipline that got me here.

I appreciate everyone’s support and hope I can get back to it strong here soon. Earning my procard is not where I intend to leave my career.

Moms been in the hospital with bilateral pneumonia since the new year. With that, travel for work, and a family vacation, I’ve been off pretty much in every way; training, diet, and gear.

The plan is a hard restart when I return from vacation. This’ll be the first trip in…a decade? that I didn’t bring gym gear with me.

In a horrible mental state. Have never experienced this sort of thing in my entire life, and it’s the biggest struggle I’ve ever faced. Hard to articulate, but feeling like a fraud having spent the second half of the year floundering and ultimately moving backward having been unable to work thru the mental struggle and maintain the discipline that got me here.

I appreciate everyone’s support and hope I can get back to it strong here soon. Earning my procard is not where I intend to leave my career.
Shit happens, it's part of the ebb and flow of life. Sorry about your mom and hopefully she makes a full recovery.

Taking a break doesn't make you an imposter or a fraud, it makes you human. Get your mind right and you'll come back as good as or better than ever

Happens to the best, you’ll be more proud of yourself once you overcome these adversities. Keep pushing Mac!

Hey man,

I been meaning to respond to this. As you know life happens and sometimes life is throwing the worst thing it possibly can at us.

I am truly sorry to hear with about your mother. Its hard to watch our parents struggle I hope she will be ok. Just a terrible feeling to watch your loved one be short of breath or trying to catch it.

Just take this as a mental break and we know you will come back harder than before.

Your input and experience is always valuable to the other members and especially the new people.

I am sure that most people on this forum will agree with me when I say that we appreciate you.

Hope all works out brother.

How is your mother?

Back