Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Arnold, top 6, who you got Mac?

Nick, Shaun, Samson, Bonac/Andrew, Ramy

However it's likely Ramy will place higher given his fandom/notoriety. I personally dislike his physique and always place him too low.

Shaun v Nick is going to be a great comparison. Samson I don't think is quite there yet muscularity wise and hasn't shown us conditioning like Nick and Shaun yet.

Last edited:
Nick, Shaun, Samson, Bonac/Andrew, Ramy

However it's likely Ramy will place higher given his fandom/notoriety. I personally dislike his physique and always place him too low.

Shaun v Nick is going to be a great comparison. Samson I don't think is quite there yet muscularity wise and hasn't shown us conditioning like Nick and Shaun yet.

Ramy with his disappeared triceps and other weird issues has me thinking Akim could creep closer than expected to the top 6 too.

Update
-225lb waking/232 in the gym, I look better now at 232 than I did at 238 mid last year, so that's awesome
-Diet up to ~350/650/100 macros
-training is the same and lifts still progressing but likely approaching a deload where I'll spend 2 or so weeks doing the same movements just with a volume approach short of failure on all sets
-gear to 500/400/700 test/deca/primo: total mg is kinda high, but i think with 1/2 of it being primo I'm ok. This is less test/deca than i would use alone and I feel good replacing that with primo.558EC249-EFBA-4CCA-9C62-971EE93553BF.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4244.MOV

Full transparency. We're at square 1 again. Have never had to battle myself mentally before. Only physically, and I won more than I've lost there. But the last few months have handed me L over L in not being able to get out of this mental ditch.

So, gear is gone while I figure this out. I can't afford the health impacts of continuing to blast without having my shit together.

Waking at~215lbs. Eating 6 meals at about 320/400/90 and haven't missed one in two weeks. Daily 20 fasted walks. New training split/programming. My plan is to keep this together day by day for about two months, and if all is well, try again.

BACA2879-18A4-4D4D-B97A-FC360D3425BB.jpeg

Full transparency. We're at square 1 again. Have never had to battle myself mentally before. Only physically, and I won more than I've lost there. But the last few months have handed me L over L in not being able to get out of this mental ditch.

So, gear is gone while I figure this out. I can't afford the health impacts of continuing to blast without having my shit together.

Waking at~215lbs. Eating 6 meals at about 320/400/90 and haven't missed one in two weeks. Daily 20 fasted walks. New training split/programming. My plan is to keep this together day by day for about two months, and if all is well, try again.

View attachment 255358
Thanks for sharing.

Still looking great.

View attachment 255358

I wish my square one looked like that lol. You got this bud. Hate to hear about the mental block and the Ls but such is life and I have no doubt you’ll beat this. Your one day at a time approach will get you through this.

I know everyone here waits with bated breath for my updates. Finally, maybe putting this back together?

So here's an update:
Meal 1: 180g steak, 3 eggs, 3 pieces Dave's bread, greens drink

Meal 2/3/4: 160g chicken, 150g rice, 4oz grapefruit juice

Meal 5 (pre): 2 scoops whey, 1 muffin, 1 banana

Intra: 25g carbs

Meal 6 (post): 2 scoops whey, 2 pop tarts

Meal 7: 180g steak, 3 eggs, 3 slices Dave's bread

Training still the same

Gear:
350 test
350 deca
350 mast

Waking up around 215 but hopefully 225+ very shortly. Eventual goal is a clean 240.

Show plans early next year.

I know everyone here waits with bated breath for my updates. Finally, maybe putting this back together?

So here's an update:
Meal 1: 180g steak, 3 eggs, 3 pieces Dave's bread, greens drink

Meal 2/3/4: 160g chicken, 150g rice, 4oz grapefruit juice

Meal 5 (pre): 2 scoops whey, 1 muffin, 1 banana

Intra: 25g carbs

Meal 6 (post): 2 scoops whey, 2 pop tarts

Meal 7: 180g steak, 3 eggs, 3 slices Dave's bread

Training still the same

Gear:
350 test
350 deca
350 mast

Waking up around 215 but hopefully 225+ very shortly. Eventual goal is a clean 240.

Show plans early next year.
Any cardio right now?

Back