Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Not the cystatin-c number, but just the regular eGFR (yours is 87), they are higher now post 2021 than the older post 2009 tests.

"The 2021 equation increased the eGFRcr in all participants compared to the 2009 equation by 4.46%"

Interesting stuff. I hadn't kept up with all of this. It is useful to know we can't really compare pre and post 2021 tests, as the goal posts have moved.

Mac how much and what kind of slin were you on when blood was drawn?
Zero insulin. None during cruise. Fasting insulin is a tad high for my liking here but that’s a first and will keep an eye.

My fasted glucose is high, we’ve yet to figure it out. Post prandial is always great. And A1C is as low as it’s ever been on bloodwork at 4.9.

Last edited:
i speculate it is the high calorie intake leading to very high metabolism perhaps enhancing the dawn effect for Bg.
your body uses a ton of glucose during the night leading to low bg so the liver releases glucose in the blood but the insulin secretion cannot keep up...
to verify this idea measuring Bg at earlier hours might paint a clearer picture of what is going on....

i speculate it is the high calorie intake leading to very high metabolism perhaps enhancing the dawn effect for Bg.
your body uses a ton of glucose during the night leading to low bg so the liver releases glucose in the blood but the insulin secretion cannot keep up...
to verify this idea measuring Bg at earlier hours might paint a clearer picture of what is going on....
That’s the conclusion we can to I just haven’t gone on to experiment because post prandial stays good and A1C is good. And I’m growing, can’t be too bad.

Your a1c is excellent. You have nothing to worry about.
well yeah.. sort of.. not really... high in insulin production with high BG results in high HOMA-IR which is a little worrying because it indicates insulin resistance... a1c is deceitful it can be low even if you use 100ui of lantus because it masks the actual insulin resistance

well yeah.. sort of.. not really... high in insulin production with high BG results in high HOMA-IR which is a little worrying because it indicates insulin resistance... a1c is deceitful it can be low even if you use 100ui of lantus because it masks the actual insulin resistance
Yeah Lantus has been out for months and months.

Well, you learn something everyday. I just figured since he was off insulin, his a1c was an accurate reflection of his metabolic health independent of fasted bg. I'm glad you corrected me.

Primo hurts lol. Its just hit or miss pin to pin of whether or not I get PIP, always been a problem for me. Not worth it during growth phases. Mast does a great job of keeping my estrogen managed without aromasin and nandrolone does the rest of the heavy lifting alongside test.
Are you adjusting mast dosage for growth purposes or keeping it a 1:1 replacement for primo in your push? I’m considering for the same reason, kept getting lumps that would interfere with exercises

Just about go time. Been a struggle but very happy with this starting point. ~215 with a target of a clean 235+.

should get the ok from coach tomorrow and will start with 500mg test, 250 mast, 150npp, 2x4iu GH doses, 2 5iu log doses per day (paired with GH)View attachment 272211
Looking an absolute unit! No doubt you are on a good track for your debut IFBB show. You sure put a lot of hard work in ever since you started this very log.

235lbs you'll be quite a presence.

Looking an absolute unit! No doubt you are on a good track for your debut IFBB show. You sure put a lot of hard work in ever since you started this very log.

235lbs you'll be quite a presence.
He can't weigh 235 in his category. He is looking for a 235 relatively lean from this off season push. Then prep after.

Just about go time. Been a struggle but very happy with this starting point. ~215 with a target of a clean 235+.

should get the ok from coach tomorrow and will start with 500mg test, 250 mast, 150npp, 2x4iu GH doses, 2 5iu log doses per day (paired with GH)View attachment 272211

I am sure it’s in the thread somewhere but I don’t want to go back. How tall are you Mac? You look like a beast man.

Back