Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

with proteins high carbohydrates fats can you manage digestion well?

Do you use anything to aid digestion or are you always hungry and have a good appetite?

with proteins high carbohydrates fats can you manage digestion well?

Do you use anything to aid digestion or are you always hungry and have a good appetite?
I’d venture that almost nobody has a good appetite at these levels of calorie intake. I use some OTC supps but nothing special. It’s always a struggle.

I’d venture that almost nobody has a good appetite at these levels of calorie intake. I use some OTC supps but nothing special. It’s always a struggle.
I'll bring you my experience, I manage high proteins and high carbohydrates well, 300g proteins + 750/800 carbohydrates

carb almost the same as your protein a little lower

However, I eat a maximum of 30/40g of fat per day if I go beyond digestion it takes too long and I can't manage the next meal

everyone is different, certainly those who can eat more have more chances to grow, and you have an avalanche of dense muscles and you're not even in contest prep

My macros are similar and my appetite has staled. The occasional GHRP 2/6 shot can help give that extra bump needed in appetite. 100-200mcg is plenty.

I've never tried it although I've heard some feedback; Is timing essential or does it not matter?

The thing I wonder is this: if I eat at 3.00pm and 5.00pm/5.30pm am I still digesting ok that this molecule makes me hungry and hungry but I still have food in my stomach to digest
My macros are similar and my appetite has staled. The occasional GHRP 2/6 shot can help give that extra bump needed in appetite. 100-200mcg is plenty.

I've never tried it although I've heard some feedback; Is timing essential or does it not matter?

The thing I wonder is this: if I eat at 3.00pm and 5.00pm/5.30pm am I still digesting ok that this molecule makes me hungry and hungry but I still have food in my stomach to digest
At some point in the process of adding cals to grow you simply won’t be hungry nor empty by the time your next meal is due. This is what separates people who continually progress from those who don’t. Eating when full and sometimes until you could gag is IMO the single hardest part of this whole thing.

Yes, I follow guys on social media who are now offline and who eat 7500/8000Kcal a day, but they weigh 154kg at peak, there is no chemistry or secret, food is the most effective drug for growth
At some point in the process of adding cals to grow you simply won’t be hungry nor empty by the time your next meal is due. This is what separates people who continually progress from those who don’t. Eating when full and sometimes until you could gag is IMO the single hardest part of this whole thing.

Timing is big only because the effect is has on ghrelin is pretty acute and not a huge window. I personally dose 15-20min before I intend to a meal and that’s perfect for me.

I personally haven’t had any GI issues using GHRP variants.

My current protocol is 2x a day max and not used 7 days a week. Your mileage may vary.

First off, Wicked physique sir. Doing my research on myostatin inhibitors and ended up here. Very curious since half the internet is all about “SARMs and research chemicals are the devil stay away from them” ….

For you and the other vets… How beneficial would you say the yk11 is at this point in your career? Has it become a staple moving forward?

I’ve heard so few athletes speak on it. Very curious when the more experienced guys would deem it “appropriate” to throw in. Sorry if this is a bad thread to ask in

First off, Wicked physique sir. Doing my research on myostatin inhibitors and ended up here. Very curious since half the internet is all about “SARMs and research chemicals are the devil stay away from them” ….

For you and the other vets… How beneficial would you say the yk11 is at this point in your career? Has it become a staple moving forward?

I’ve heard so few athletes speak on it. Very curious when the more experienced guys would deem it “appropriate” to throw in. Sorry if this is a bad thread to ask in
Extremely hard to measure irs importance. Is it doing anything unique or is it a tad more gear and more if me doing the same? Dunno.

I only take issue when young kids think SARMs are some cheat code. They inevitably end up with crashed HPTA because some imbecile told them it was fine.

I consider them a tool in the box, that’s really it.

Makes sense. YK is the main one that has an appeal to me because I’m up 65lbs from my starting weight while maintaining good athleticism and an okay physique (depending on standards). I’m hitting my first major plateau. Just weighing out the pros and cons of different approaches to keep growing.

But to be honest, this thread sent me into some deep thought about my goals and I’m going to pump the brakes on adding more mass for a bit.

Appreciate everyone’s transparency. Good luck on your journey bro. We’re rooting for you

What makes a research chemical a research chemical, Is its not intended for human or veterinary use. So a lot of these SARMS are research chemicals. I personally am not using them until there are more studies. You don't know the long term affects and even short term use isn't well known because there are so many variables in the side effects people report and they haven't been around long.

Many anabolic steroids have been around for decades and decades. They are or were approved for human and veterinary use, and are well studied.

In my opinion I feel safer sticking to them. Even if some random SARM gave me 20% more gains, I don't feel the potential unknown health effects are worth it.

What makes a research chemical a research chemical, Is its not intended for human or veterinary use. So a lot of these SARMS are research chemicals. I personally am not using them until there are more studies. You don't know the long term affects and even short term use isn't well known because there are so many variables in the side effects people report and they haven't been around long.

Many anabolic steroids have been around for decades and decades. They are or were approved for human and veterinary use, and are well studied.

In my opinion I feel safer sticking to them. Even if some random SARM gave me 20% more gains, I don't feel the potential unknown health effects are worth it.

Agreed for the most part.
YK11 and myostatin inhibitors are the specific ones that stand out to me. I don’t care for the “reinvented” anabolics like RAD or Ostarine when we already have superior compounds with a century of research on them.

But I’m interested in looking for other pathways of growth as opposed to upping the gear every time. I’m searching for an answer that doesn’t currently exist but I’d like to know at what point adding yk11 or something of that class is “safer” than adding more compounds or increasing the doses. For example….

Is a 500test and 10mg yk11 cycle going to have comparable results and be safer than say, a 500test 500primo cycle? What about with 300deca added?
What about once someone starts incorporating gh and insulin? It’s at least *possible* that it can be a safer alternative to adding more compounds each time.

Like I said I know we don’t have an answer for it (yet). So I’m just trying to scope out peoples experiences. This guy is one of the only people I see on the forum who uses it and has the physique of someone I’d consider listening to.
Let’s not forget that OxyContin was supposed to be a miracle drug and we are currently the Guinea pigs for Covid shots and semaglutide. Being “safe for human use” just means they got a few permits and passed specific tests. There are a tons of things intended for human use that kill thousands of people annually.

Hey Mac, looking great! I'm curious how often you find yourself needing to donate/dump blood? You seem like you get labs done a lot and really try to stay on top of things.

Hey Mac, looking great! I'm curious how often you find yourself needing to donate/dump blood? You seem like you get labs done a lot and really try to stay on top of things.
I do not donate blood like I used to. Recent science is showing it isn’t as helpful as once thought. Grapefruit juice has been helping me and clients stay in range or close to it on hct/rbc markers.

Last edited:
Back