Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

My kids love Rice Krispies, by the way. I can't help but think of this thread every time I am pouring their Rice Krispies into a bowl. I tell them they have to eat their eggs first.
Ha good one, and Rice Krispies is still one of my faves even now too.

IMG_8383.jpeg

been sitting at 215-216 for a couple weeks with a couple more to go on cruise. Best I’ve felt/looked on a cruise with probably 20+ lbs of headroom before maxing out the 212 limit.

Plan has been made for the blast to start mid-December, just waiting to do some bloodwork.

Will look something like:
Weeks 1-4
500 test
250 mast
150npp

Weeks 6-8
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
10mg YK11

Weeks 9-12
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*
10mg-20mg YK11

Weeks 13-16
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*
Sdrol/Anadrol/anavar or something of the sort ramped over the 4 weeks

GH: 8iu
Slin: matched to GH and carbs as needed

I stared the tren because it is a new approach this coach is considering with me and some other higher tier athletes. This is a willing admission that I’m accepting some additional risk to chase a serious goal of qualifying for the O this year.

Diet and training to come (more of the same on this front) but I know everyone always wants to know what the gear looks like.

View attachment 270591

been sitting at 215-216 for a couple weeks with a couple more to go on cruise. Best I’ve felt/looked on a cruise with probably 20+ lbs of headroom before maxing out the 212 limit.

Plan has been made for the blast to start mid-December, just waiting to do some bloodwork.

Weeks 1-4
500 test
250 mast
150npp

Weeks 6-8
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
10mg YK11

Weeks 9-12
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*
10mg-20mg YK11

Weeks 13-16
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*

I stared the tren because it is a new approach this coach is considering with me and some other higher tier athletes. This is a willing admission that I’m accepting some additional risk to chase a serious goal of qualifying for the O this year.

Diet and training to come (more of the same on this front) but I know everyone always wants to know what the gear looks like.
Dude your physique looks JUST like Jordan Peters. Insertions, size, thickness.

Looking fucking great brother

View attachment 270591

Weeks 1-4
500 test
250 mast
150npp

Weeks 6-8
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
10mg YK11

Weeks 9-12
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*
10mg-20mg YK11

Weeks 13-16
750 test
350 mast
250 NPP
*150 tren*

Great shape br can u share your diet in cruise phase. Thank so much

Great shape br can u share your diet in cruise phase. Thank so much
Diet
Meal 1
160g steak
3 whole eggs
225g rice
2tbsp ketchup
100g banana
Black coffee

Meal 2-3
180g chicken
250g rice

Meal 4/Pre
40g protein from whey
225g rice
1 chewy bar (1)
8oz juice of choice

Intra
50g liquid carbs (25)

Meal 5/Post
40g protein from whey
225g rice
1 chewy bar (1)
8oz juice of choice

Meal 5
160g steak
3 whole eggs
250g rice
100g banana
2tbsp ketchup

Before bed:
200g low fat Greek yogurt
50g carbs from cereal
Unsweetened almond milk for cereal

Bloodwork came in.

Liver values as good as they’ve ever been. They didn’t calculate eGFR with cystatin-C but when you do that is 176 which is fantastic.

Donate blood. Put in some measures to help lipids (mostly the -B results as the lipid values themselves aren’t horrendous). Good to go I think.
IMG_8669.jpegIMG_8671.jpegIMG_8670.jpegIMG_8672.jpeg

I will volunteer that I do not trust that number. I have two blood tests from a couple of years ago, one month apart. I do not now remember why I had blood tests so close together, but test 1 the eGFR was 68, and test 2 the eGRF was 78.

Testosterone level was around 1970 on test 1 and 2770 on test 2, so it the number did not shoot up because I came off. I might have been testing for e2, because it was 90 something on test 1 and back into the 30s on test 2.

Still, though, the first test was not an indication that my kidneys were in worse shape and somehow bounced back significantly higher a month later. Kidneys don't do that. The test was showing something other than kidney health.

I haven't done a blood test recently - they stopped showing the "African American" value on the test? The two numbers I gave above were white boy numbers. The black dude number was something like 90.

I will volunteer that I do not trust that number. I have two blood tests from a couple of years ago, one month apart. I do not now remember why I had blood tests so close together, but test 1 the eGFR was 68, and test 2 the eGRF was 78.

Testosterone level was around 1970 on test 1 and 2770 on test 2, so it the number did not shoot up because I came off. I might have been testing for e2, because it was 90 something on test 1 and back into the 30s on test 2.

Still, though, the first test was not an indication that my kidneys were in worse shape and somehow bounced back significantly higher a month later. Kidneys don't do that. The test was showing something other than kidney health.

I haven't done a blood test recently - they stopped showing the "African American" value on the test? The two numbers I gave above were white boy numbers. The black dude number was something like 90.
iirc the new cystatin c equation removes the race based calculation. Even 87 is a decent result for my stats and this is pretty dependent on hydration. Always fasted with atleast 40-50oz water and a clear piss beeofre pulling blood.

iirc the new cystatin c equation removes the race based calculation.
My last blood test was in 2021. They changed things in 2021.

Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is the best overall index of kidney function. Normal GFR varies according to age, sex, and body size, and declines with age.

The National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) convened a Task Force in 2021 to focus on the use of race when estimating GFR. The joint NKF/ASN Task Force recommends using the CKD-EPI Creatinine Equation (2021) to estimate GFR. More information regarding this recommendation may be found in this article highlighting the Task Force’s recommendations.

This eGFR Calculator is intended for use only by health care professionals. For more information about measuring your kidney health, please refer to the following resources:
For specific questions about your results or kidney health, be sure to ask your health care professional.

Oh, wow . . .

Expressed as a single equation:

eGFRcr = 142 x min(Scr/κ, 1)α x max(Scr/κ, 1)-1.200 x 0.9938Age x 1.012 [if female]

where:

Scr = standardized serum creatinine in mg/dL
κ = 0.7 (females) or 0.9 (males)
α = -0.241 (female) or -0.302 (male)
min(Scr/κ, 1) is the minimum of Scr/κ or 1.0
max(Scr/κ, 1) is the maximum of Scr/κ or 1.0
Age (years)

So they are still estimating muscle mass, using male or female and age as guesses and not factoring in race (the reason for the older results being different for blacks was an observation that the average black male carries more muscle mass than the average white male, so the number in the calculation was different based on race).

So they are still estimating muscle mass, using male or female and age as guesses and not factoring in race (the reason for the older results being different for blacks was an observation that the average black male carries more muscle mass than the average white male, so the number in the calculation was different based on race).
I believe this is why cystatin is useful but I could be wrong.

The equation using both creatinine and cystatinc results in 136 for me

Back