Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Will grab them. But John Jewett did a video on them.

Today was a milestone. My first hard leg day after dealing with knee pain for the last year. Felt fucking incredible.
View attachment 147078Very last set of the day was barbell squats for a strip set from 405: 405x6, 315x6, 225x9, 135x20.

will need some rehab tonight and tomorrow but god damn was that a spirit lifter.

Pffffft you didn't even max out the plates on top, amateur ;):D;)

View attachment 147281
19 days. Significant cut to fats yesterday, small cut to carbs, tiny bump to protein. Still over 3000 cals.

Looking great
Been meaning to ask for a while, as I've heard its impressive, (But I keep forgetting) what's your DL at?
Onviously right now , who knows since your in prep, but in the off season what do you pull?

Back is looking insane btw

Looking great
Been meaning to ask for a while, as I've heard its impressive, (But I keep forgetting) what's your DL at?
Onviously right now , who knows since your in prep, but in the off season what do you pull?

Back is looking insane btw
My most recent set is 500x4. My best rep PR is 500x10. My all time high (I haven’t maxed it since...2017?) is 600. I’ll probably push DL hard once this show is over. I’d like to hit 700 on DL, get back to 600+ on squat, and can hit 405 on bench currently, so maybe 450?

My most recent set is 500x4. My best rep PR is 500x10. My all time high (I haven’t maxed it since...2017?) is 600. I’ll probably push DL hard once this show is over. I’d like to hit 700 on DL, get back to 600+ on squat, and can hit 405 on bench currently, so maybe 450?

Those are some great numbers.
You see too many bodybuilders these days who cant pull weight.
It's really great to see a BB who call pull numbers to back up the amazing physique.

Goals lol

Those are some great numbers.
You see too many bodybuilders these days who cant pull weight.
It's really great to see a BB who call pull numbers to back up the amazing physique.

Goals lol
The vast majority of my training is based on progressive overload. I have noticeable improvement in my back when DLs are in vs when they are out, and the guys with the best backs all tend to pull heavy and FROM THE FLOOR.

Dang mac. I had been wondering about you you had been on my mind. For some reason I didn't think you were around lately. But then again I took a couple months off from here and rolled back on my obsession as well. But a dog always returns to its vomit. Bout to crank back up . Nice work, keep it going . Rooting for you

Dang mac. I had been wondering about you you had been on my mind. For some reason I didn't think you were around lately. But then again I took a couple months off from here and rolled back on my obsession as well. But a dog always returns to its vomit. Bout to crank back up . Nice work, keep it going . Rooting for you
Appreciate the thought dude! Goodluck spinning it back up.

This ought to be your year this year considering 2020 must have been rough with COVID-19. You got this one!

Appreciate the thought dude! Goodluck spinning it back up.
Yea had to get blood pressure under control . Got on bystolic full time. Still a little Leary of liver and kidneys . Feel great but was having night sweats not from teen. And peeing alot more frequently. The arimadrex seemed to make the sweats go away so I'm under the impression estrogen out of control can cause it. Correct me if wrong. Still going to just run my 1ml for the moment. But the order is coming.

Is there anything I can answer or log for you guys, specifically, as I close in on my last couple weeks?

I assume the rebound will interest more people, but short of divulging stuff my coach considers his IP, I’m all for transparency. The nationals prep planned for later this year will be more intense; more gear, more ancillaries and fat loss aids, more tricks and strategy on the cycle, etc.

Is there anything I can answer or log for you guys, specifically, as I close in on my last couple weeks?

I assume the rebound will interest more people, but short of divulging stuff my coach considers his IP, I’m all for transparency. The nationals prep planned for later this year will be more intense; more gear, more ancillaries and fat loss aids, more tricks and strategy on the cycle, etc.
Can you post up what an average day of food looks like for you? Is it still the same as stuff as last time you posted or has it changed ?

Sure:
1. 200g steak, 2 eggs, 100g rice, heavy on the salt
2. 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 140g blueberries
3. 300g white fish, 100g rice, heavy on the salt
4. (Pre) 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 6 rice cakes
5. (Intra) 10g EAAs, 20g liquid carbs
6. (Post) 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 3 rice cakes
7. 200g steak, 2 eggs, 100g rice, heavy on the salt

Meat is raw weight. Macros are like 375/200/70-ish?

Sure:
1. 200g steak, 2 eggs, 100g rice, heavy on the salt
2. 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 140g blueberries
3. 300g white fish, 100g rice, heavy on the salt
4. (Pre) 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 6 rice cakes
5. (Intra) 10g EAAs, 20g liquid carbs
6. (Post) 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE lite, 3 rice cakes
7. 200g steak, 2 eggs, 100g rice, heavy on the salt

Meat is raw weight. Macros are like 375/200/70-ish?
So 2,4,6 are a shake?

So 2,4,6 are a shake?
Correct. And that’s new for me. Used to be max 2 shakes a day. But I’m testing some of my notions on certain things, liquid meals (or partial liquid meals) being one of them. So far I have nothing negative to report. I’m ready for the next meal. My waist is as small as it’s ever been, maybe smaller. And when it’s times to bulk it’ll be easier.

Back