Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Now that has to make you feel damn good inside you came all this way. Keep making the progress and stay motivated!

Insulin sensitivity is back and I’m real close to making LHW at 8:00pm after a full day of food and water (minus one meal). So I def have growing to do between this show
Do you think the improved insulin sensitivity is due to reduced carbs or a combo of that along with pulling GH, more cardio, body comp, etc.?

Definitely progress being made and this is your year to shine, considering last year was a washout due to Covid.

okay - a friend of mine prefers using it 1 hour pre because he says it peaks in around 3 hours, so it will peak with his insulin postworkout. Im not sure if thats true but sounds good if it is
This is what I’ve found to be great, no evidence that more is happening timing it this way, but for whatever reason I respond very well using gh 1-2hr pre, with insulin R 15ish min preworkout. The gh is supposed to peak 3hrs in, and type R insulin has a 4ish hr half life with 2 peaks, your getting one during your workout while the gh starts to come in then another peak when your gh does!

This is what I’ve found to be great, no evidence that more is happening timing it this way, but for whatever reason I respond very well using gh 1-2hr pre, with insulin R 15ish min preworkout. The gh is supposed to peak 3hrs in, and type R insulin has a 4ish hr half life with 2 peaks, your getting one during your workout while the gh starts to come in then another peak when your gh does!
Exactly! Do you pref preworkout insulin instead of post? I got recommended post, since its harder to control bloodsuger while training i guess?

Exactly! Do you pref preworkout insulin instead of post? I got recommended post, since its harder to control bloodsuger while training i guess?
Most definitely not harder. If you can’t control it you’re overusing slin. You don’t have to cover every single carb with slin. That’s the mistake being made. Waiting for the peak post-training seems silly, especially when post training you are most sensitive to utilizing carbs already.

If I had fast acting insulin I’d only use it postworkout, but R I like pre for the peak during training and the peak post while the gh is peaking like I said before

Like Mac said it’s not hard, only when you’ve done too much and your intra ran out and next thing you know your eating a moon pie from the 7/11 between rack pulls trying not to panic :D not that I’ve been there of course lol

but no, and the most I’ve used was 8units pre which 30g hbcd and eaa intra has always covered

Insulin is only scary for the people who have been misinformed

@Mac11wildcat if I may pick your brain for a bit. Are you still running 750/750 test/primo or has that changed? I know in the past when bulking you have run NPP or tren. Did you ever add the winny to your current cut/prep cycle? Maybe I missed that.

I know you were previously running growth but it seemed like you stopped (at least for a while) to determine how large of an effect it was having on your muscle fullness from an aesthetic perspective. Anything else you've got going on in there or plan to add for the last few weeks before contest?

You previously mention glucose disposal agents instead of insulin
- Any particular product/products you recommend or like?)
- In the past I have favored Ceylon Cinnamon, due to known quality control issues with TONS of berberine products (it is just too damn hard to source). Of course berberine is another. It seems as though
- Metformin of course isn't a supplement but I see you are taking it. Do

Your previous list of supplements, in parentheses I ask why you are taking them):
- Berberine (for blood sugar control)
- Curcumin (for inflammation/general health or what?)
- NAC (for liver health or what?)
- OT+Greens (what is this? Opti-Greens "superfood" powder?)
- Vit D3 (you should consider adding some Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with that so you body can make good use of the D3 for bone and immune health!! https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B019FWQNGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (Here is what I use)and is the top rated by ConsumerLab
- Flax Oil
- CoQ10
Astragalus (adaptogen, what is your goal with it here?)

Insulin sensitivity is back and I’m real close to making LHW at 8:00pm after a full day of food and water (minus one meal). So I def have growing to do between this show and nationals.
How often do you check your blood glucose? Every morning? Before bed? Ad hoc?

All of the above except GH since that only got pulled a week ago. I also use met and berberine.
Was there a super noticeable different in muscle fullness or weight or muscle definition after pulling the GH? Did you ever add the GH back?
How much GH were you doing and how much metformin are you taking?

Thank you for sharing the info you have! This thread is an inspiration to us all!!

@Mac11wildcat if I may pick your brain for a bit. Are you still running 750/750 test/primo or has that changed? I know in the past when bulking you have run NPP or tren. Did you ever add the winny to your current cut/prep cycle? Maybe I missed that.

I know you were previously running growth but it seemed like you stopped (at least for a while) to determine how large of an effect it was having on your muscle fullness from an aesthetic perspective. Anything else you've got going on in there or plan to add for the last few weeks before contest?

- In the past I have favored Ceylon Cinnamon, due to known quality control issues with TONS of berberine products (it is just too damn hard to source). Of course berberine is another. It seems as though

Your previous list of supplements, in parentheses I ask why you are taking them):
- Vit D3 (you should consider adding some Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with that so you body can make good use of the D3 for bone and immune health!! https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B019FWQNGS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (Here is what I use)and is the top rated by ConsumerLab
- Flax Oil
- CoQ10

Was there a super noticeable different in muscle fullness or weight or muscle definition after pulling the GH? Did you ever add the GH back?

Thank you for sharing the info you have! This thread is an inspiration to us all!!
For your first couple questions, see post #1730.

- Flax Oil
- CoQ10

This’ll take me a bit to address. Post again soon.

What’s your weight and height in this pic and what have u been running lately -u look great man
600/200/200 test/mast/tren and 50mg winny. I’m 5’6 198 there.

- Flax Oil
- CoQ10

Test/primo was stopped a long time ago due to some PIP, but that was during my offseason. Also, not sure where you saw tren in offseason but I rarely use it and if I do it’s for breaking a plateau, not as a cycle staple. I am currently on 600/200/200 test/mast/tren and the only addition or change since starting is 50mg winny. GH has been in since ~halfway thru prep but has been out for a week now. It definitely contributed to fullness, so we’ll probably play with that variable in the future. GDAs definitely arent a substitute for insulin, but I’ve used the one from AD and Redcon and liked them both. For the rest of the supplement stuff you mentioned, “yes,” except k2 has been added. I was on 4iu (2x2iu) EOD when talking gH, take 1g met/day

Back