Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Correct. And that’s new for me. Used to be max 2 shakes a day. But I’m testing some of my notions on certain things, liquid meals (or partial liquid meals) being one of them. So far I have nothing negative to report. I’m ready for the next meal. My waist is as small as it’s ever been, maybe smaller. And when it’s times to bulk it’ll be easier.
Thanks!

Coach is playing with fats and carbs this week, just minor tweaks.

we pulled GH to see if it’s what’s responsible for keeping me so full as a means to strategize on bringing the best stage look. If I’m flat AF in a few days we’ll probably be looking at keeping gH in and utilizing more diuretics (otc or rx) to shed extra water while GH is in.

6 day difference: trust the plan and learn to deal with the fatigue and hunger.
View attachment 147354
Will post an update a couple days out, just wanted anybody dieting to see what trusting the plan and learning to suffer a bit can produce in a short time.

The detail difference in just days is pretty wild
Especially around the mid section and qauds, its night and day difference.
How much of a caloric difference was there in those 6 days to produce these results?

The detail difference in just days is pretty wild
Especially around the mid section and qauds, its night and day difference.
How much of a caloric difference was there in those 6 days to produce these results?
We cut about 40-50g fats with a slight bump to protein and carbs. Next change like ~350ish + a few extra minutes a day cardio.

No new update here, but a reminder to anybody interested in progress to take progress photos and take them in as consistent a way as possible. This is my last show vs last week, same distance from shows. I had thought I wasted 2020 when the scale hadn’t moved drastically (max 224) but over the course of the year looked better at the same weight. Guess this is proof and a reminder all progress isn’t on the scale.
62C205EA-CBAC-414D-AC1A-99B177030AC3.jpeg1259EC61-ED3E-45DD-A9A8-B8376DBC3C50.jpegB2F61473-EDF1-4B75-A5B1-C2170A196F08.jpeg

Awesome work man, you look much bigger this year.
Appreciate it. I realize I tend to only post the good stuff here, but I have the same doubts/days off diet/bad training days as everyone else. Maybe the competition perspective is a bit unique, but I think the concept stands. Be patient, track progress, and keep working. I was legit worried I hadn’t made progress and it took double digit weeks of dieting to see positive proof that I did, and it’s more than I expected. And I weigh the same there...go figure..

No new update here, but a reminder to anybody interested in progress to take progress photos and take them in as consistent a way as possible. This is my last show vs last week, same distance from shows. I had thought I wasted 2020 when the scale hadn’t moved drastically (max 224) but over the course of the year looked better at the same weight. Guess this is proof and a reminder all progress isn’t on the scale.
View attachment 147639View attachment 147640View attachment 147641

Well done Mac!

Improvements are extremely obvious.. hard to believe the scale hasn't moved.

Man you look great! As far as I recall, you still havent tried insulin yet? Do you use HGH in offseason or just for prep for the "full" look?

View attachment 147639View attachment 147640View attachment 147641
Did you ever have gyno?

Did you ever have gyno?
I have it. It’s unilateral and I’m extremely lucky in the way it sits in my pec so it is barely noticeable even when completely show shredded, but it also isn’t crazy developed. Anybody who didn’t have a coach or a very experienced buddy when they started gear will have some level of gyno; sort of a fact.

Man you look great! As far as I recall, you still havent tried insulin yet? Do you use HGH in offseason or just for prep for the "full" look?
I have used gH and insulin. GH I think is great. Insulin is just another tool but I don’t really like it that much. GH use will vary by phase; in the offseason I use larger doses near training for IGF, prep I use 2iu doses multiple times for lipolysis. I continue to tweak gH and slin usage as I learn.

I have used gH and insulin. GH I think is great. Insulin is just another tool but I don’t really like it that much. GH use will vary by phase; in the offseason I use larger doses near training for IGF, prep I use 2iu doses multiple times for lipolysis. I continue to tweak gH and slin usage as I learn.
Ah nice - do you use hgh pre workout in offseasons? or both pre and post? Thought of starting myself, so not sure where to start

Ah nice - do you use hgh pre workout in offseasons? or both pre and post? Thought of starting myself, so not sure where to start
I have used it pre. A buddy is using it post. I’m in the train of thought that getting it in around training is the factor and not whether it’s pre or post.

I have used it pre. A buddy is using it post. I’m in the train of thought that getting it in around training is the factor and not whether it’s pre or post.
okay - a friend of mine prefers using it 1 hour pre because he says it peaks in around 3 hours, so it will peak with his insulin postworkout. Im not sure if thats true but sounds good if it is

I have it. It’s unilateral and I’m extremely lucky in the way it sits in my pec so it is barely noticeable even when completely show shredded, but it also isn’t crazy developed. Anybody who didn’t have a coach or a very experienced buddy when they started gear will have some level of gyno; sort of a fact.
Dam, looks like you dont.

i had it before I started anything since 15, it hardly grew. Its so frusterating.

Back