Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I love the whole idea of getting big by using big weight.

Channeling your Inner Ronnie eh?
it’s the only way I know how to train. I can’t sandbag to do the volume approach, I end up training way too intensely for 20+ sets a day.

IMO absolutely nothing in your training except total weekly volume should change while you diet. I’ve maintained the same scheme, only removing a failure set here or there as prep went on.

My bad. Fat fingers. What’s your diet looking like now?
Meal 1: 150g steak, 150ml egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 100g rice
Meal 2: 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE Lite, 2 rice cakes
Meal 3: 300g cod, 100g rice
Meal 4 (pre): 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE Lite, 2 rice cakes
Intra: 10g EAA
Meal 5 (post): 350ml egg whites, 1 scoop MRE Lite
Meal 6: 150g steak, 150ml egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 100g rice

Repetitive but simple and easy.

Done with work for the week. More water and feet up taking a load off until I fly out tomorrow. 197.0 this morning. 202 mid day. So we may be able to start carbs before weigh ins (5pm Friday) but I highly doubt it. Water will increase through Thursday PM as will the Xpel, likely near water free Friday until weighins and then thru Saturday morning.

Is this your first time with Xpel? Any backup plans to use something harsher if you still have a film of water?
Not my first rodeo with xpel and no, no plans to use any RX stuff. I have aldactone and dyazide but zero plans for it. We won’t be peaking super hard: moderate water restriction, plenty of salt, moderate carbs. Don’t need to knock this into the next zip code, just need a W.

60m walking this morning for cardio, and were going to do 15m post-meal all day as well. Will be training today but a full body pump type session not for depletion but just to get everything moving. Likely last bit of cardio done tomorrow AM, weigh in at 5, tan at 7, then cruise in to show time.

60m walking this morning for cardio, and were going to do 15m post-meal all day as well. Will be training today but a full body pump type session not for depletion but just to get everything moving. Likely last bit of cardio done tomorrow AM, weigh in at 5, tan at 7, then cruise in to show time.
Good luck man, you look very good for not laying your nuts out on this one. Keep us in the loop!

Good luck my man! Have loved watching your progress. Looks like you're going to crush this and you next one too! Refreshing to see success without stupid risks.

Back