Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Congrats on your wins and bet you can’t wait till Nationals. At least you got lucky because it turned out to be a small show.

Will have extreme trouble sharing photos of the show with you guys. Sorry for that. I was upset about the turnout, BUT, that all went away tonight. I got the chance to speak to all the judges (all are either IFBB Pros or head NPC judges id see at nationals). The critiques and comments leave me with no choice but to absolutely fucking crush nationals later this year. I can’t have so many people voicing their belief in my potential and my readiness and ignore it or fall short, so we’re gonna fucking crush it.

Will have extreme trouble sharing photos of the show with you guys. Sorry for that. I was upset about the turnout, BUT, that all went away tonight. I got the chance to speak to all the judges (all are either IFBB Pros or head NPC judges id see at nationals). The critiques and comments leave me with no choice but to absolutely fucking crush nationals later this year. I can’t have so many people voicing their belief in my potential and my readiness and ignore it or fall short, so we’re gonna fucking crush it.
Good shit, nothing like getting the old batteries recharged like that. Can't wait to see the package you bring

Last edited:
What’s done is done. Time for the next step. Tentative schedule as follows:
- 2 weeks of R&R (one in Aruba, one on the lake for the 4th)
- ~12 weeks of rebound growth
- ~12 weeks of prep into nationals

the goal for the next two weeks is to get back into my pre-peak diet (~3000 cals, get my protein and fats set again and primed to add carbs to grow). I’ll be training (short of failure and less intensely) stretching, continuing my daily cardio at 60m but stepped down over the coming weeks. Soft tissue work (after Aruba) to free up from a week straight of posing 10x a day and work out the last of any injuries/pains from prep.

post 4th of July we’ll enter my rebound stack. Because we used so little gear during prep I’m hoping for this to be a significant step and I’m also pulling a few stops out on gH and slin (explained below). During this phase we want to stay ~8 weeks out so that when it’s time for prep we’re ready early and can really bring that next level conditioning as requested.

once prep starts, we’ll add cardio and remove cals but will make every effort to delay any heavy drug, fat burner, stim, etc use until deep into prep to avoid over dieting, losing tissue, or shifting to an unfavorable state health wise.

the rebound stack (doses undecided, but some combo of the below somewhere around 1250mg):
-600-750 test
-350-500 npp
-250-350 dhb
-several orals (pill and injectable form) on hand to push things as needed

growth and slin:
- 4-6iu GH EOD
- slow ramping of a combo of Lantus AM (20-30iu to start) and small doses every other carb meal (2-4iu to start depending on carb content)

I have some injectable Lcar I’ll be utilizing this go just as an experiment. I’ll be maintaining my health supp stack and staying on telmisartan, met, etc.

my hope is to get to a 215 or so thats “8 weeks out” (think “6-7%” in those terms, or for bb, full abs, slight glute striations, ham separation, etc) with the goal of being 200-205, 2 weeks out to allow us to truly dial in hard, grainy, maxed out conditioning and fullness.

training/growth priorities are gonna be arms and calves as a first tier followed by hams, chest, and lats. Arms were the only critique I got that was development based (just need more size there).

Last edited:
What’s done is done. Time for the next step. Tentative schedule as follows:
- 2 weeks of R&R (one in Aruba, one on the lake for the 4th)
- ~12 weeks of rebound growth
- ~12 weeks of prep into nationals

the goal for the next two weeks is to get back into my pre-peak diet (~3000 cals, get my protein and fats set again and primed to add carbs to grow). I’ll be training (short of failure and less intensely) stretching, continuing my daily cardio at 60m but stepped down over the coming weeks. Soft tissue work (after Aruba) to free up from a week straight of posing 10x a day and work out the last of any injuries/pains from prep.

post 4th of July we’ll enter my rebound stack. Because we used so little gear during prep I’m hoping for this to be a significant step and I’m also pulling a few stops out on gH and slin (explained below). During this phase we want to stay ~8 weeks out so that when it’s time for prep we’re ready early and can really bring that next level conditioning as requested.

once prep starts, we’ll add cardio and remove cals but will make every effort to delay any heavy drug, fat burner, stim, etc use until deep into prep to avoid over dieting, losing tissue, or shifting to an unfavorable state health wise.

the rebound stack (doses undecided, but some combo of the below somewhere around 1250mg):
-600-750 test
-350-500 npp
-250-350 dhb
-several orals (pill and injectable form) on hand to push things as needed

growth and slin:
- 4-6iu GH EOD
- slow ramping of a combo of Lantus AM (20-30iu to start) and small doses every other carb meal (2-4iu to start depending on carb content)

I have some injectable Lcar I’ll be utilizing this go just as an experiment. I’ll be maintaining my health supp stack and staying on telmisartan, met, etc.

my hope is to get to a 215 or so thats “8 weeks out” (think “6-7%” in those terms, or for bb, full abs, slight glute striations, ham separation, etc) with the goal of being 200-205, 2 weeks out to allow us to truly dial in hard, grainy, maxed out conditioning and fullness.

training/growth priorities are gonna be arms and calves as a first tier followed by hams, chest, and lats. Arms were the only critique I got that was development based (just need more size there).
What would you say is your strongest part?

@Mac11wildcat Sorry if you posted this already, but what do you think your best one rep maxes for the big 3 are?
I haven’t been anywhere near 1RM in years but my guesses are (after I get a few weeks of training legs back in me and focusing on strength reps for a bit):
Bench: 450 (405x6 best set)
Squat: 650 (495x10 best set)
Deadlift: 700 (500x12 best set)

I haven’t been anywhere near 1RM in years but my guesses are (after I get a few weeks of training legs back in me and focusing on strength reps for a bit):
Bench: 450 (405x6 best set)
Squat: 650 (495x10 best set)
Deadlift: 700 (500x12 best set)
You're a strong dude. I guess if you get tired of bodybuilding you can always switch to powerlifting lol

For my weight though, not all that impressive. Those sets were all at 220lbs. 1800 at 220 isn’t wild (would not put me in “elite” categories).

Technically youd break Elite for 220 if lifts were Raw (USPA)
If you did a cut, youd be well into Elite and then some

Screen-Shot-2015-10-25-at-6.17.07-PM.png

Kinda crazy, considering you dont even REALLY focus on CNS work at a 9RPE at a 3 rep max.

I know it's not your thing (Since you're a bodybuilder and will continue to be a successful one)
But interesting to think about what some CNS work.would put.you at

Impressive

The chart I saw said 1824. So I guess I lied lol.

I’ve considered doing a meet. I’d like it to be after I’ve secured my pro status, though.

The chart I saw said 1824. So I guess I lied lol.

I’ve considered doing a meet. I’d like it to be after I’ve secured my pro status, though.

Makes perfect sense.
That would be fucking awesome.
an IFBB pro with a Intl Elite level WILKS would be a fucking spectacle and then some.

Dont forget us when the sponsorships start rolling in brother.

Makes perfect sense.
That would be fucking awesome.
an IFBB pro with a Intl Elite level WILKS would be a fucking spectacle and then some.

Dont forget us when the sponsorships start rolling in brother.
Mac would have the best of both worlds if he does dabble in powerlifting and he'd get some great advice from the PL guys here too.

Bet you guys would love to see a PL log from @Mac11wildcat too haha.

I’m off to Aruba tomorrow first thing, so see you gents in a week. I’ll be keeping cardio up (AM walks with my mother in law :eek:) and training when I can/as I feel like it. When I return, I’ll be setting my rebound training schedule and getting ready to go after family leaves post-4th-of-July. Stay safe dudes.

I’m off to Aruba tomorrow first thing, so see you gents in a week. I’ll be keeping cardio up (AM walks with my mother in law :eek:) and training when I can/as I feel like it. When I return, I’ll be setting my rebound training schedule and getting ready to go after family leaves post-4th-of-July. Stay safe dudes.
Have a great time and enjoy your well-earned R&R. We'll await your return!

Back