Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Damn
Heavy.

Do you have a target weight for your off season?
Or just going by the mirror and balancing to make sure you dont put on too much fat?

What in your opinion is "Too much" fat during a bulk.. or do you just change and fine tune your prep to accomadate any size/physique changes you've made during a bulk with your coach?

Lot of questions....I know lol.

But I'm putting some serious thought into doing a competition in a year or so lol

Damn
Heavy.

Do you have a target weight for your off season?
Or just going by the mirror and balancing to make sure you dont put on too much fat?

What in your opinion is "Too much" fat during a bulk.. or do you just change and fine tune your prep to accomadate any size/physique changes you've made during a bulk with your coach?

Lot of questions....I know lol.

But I'm putting some serious thought into doing a competition in a year or so lol
“Too much” is relative but My take is if you’re not waking up with ab definition and being able to pull some decent leg separation flexing youve gone too far.

I didn’t plan to be this heavy but since I didn’t stay disciplined enough to stay 8-10wks out lean, I’m gonna drive this as hard as I can to add some tissue before prep in a few weeks.

“Too much” is relative but My take is if you’re not waking up with ab definition and being able to pull some decent leg separation flexing youve gone too far.

I didn’t plan to be this heavy but since I didn’t stay disciplined enough to stay 8-10wks out lean, I’m gonna drive this as hard as I can to add some tissue before prep in a few weeks.

Got ya
Makes sense.
Gone are the old days of Lee Priest/Jay Cutler Style bulking lol
Cant wait to see the prep and how much you can hold onto

Both. The training isn’t horrible because some extra off time probably isn’t terrible for me. But diet is the bigger issue. Just having trouble locking in. Still 5 months away so there are def worse times for me to slip.
It's good you are self aware. I'm sure you'll get back in it. I've been struggling keeping on track this last couple weeks as well. I don't compete, but set a personal goal and .a bit disappointed with myself. Time to lock in on my goal and clean up this diet some more l.

Killer!

That must have made you feel good, but bummer about the last rep LOL. Just don't get hurt...

Back