Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

We finished prep at:

*Gear*

Test prop: 400mg/week (Cut 8 days out)
Mast Prop - 450mg/week (Cut Monday before show)
Tren Ace - 225mg/week (Cut Monday before show)

Proviron - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Winstrol - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Halo - 10mg meal 1, 10mg pre

*GH* (Cut 7 days out)
8iu
Simply and effective, i've see the photos... big and shredded as f... contratulation!
A little question: If your not getting High blood pressure or gyno in offseason or other sides, but simply gaining water retention and a little fat ( due to high E2) would you reccomend to use a little dose of ai ? thanks in advance

We finished prep at:

*Gear*

Test prop: 400mg/week (Cut 8 days out)
Mast Prop - 450mg/week (Cut Monday before show)
Tren Ace - 225mg/week (Cut Monday before show)

Proviron - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Winstrol - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Halo - 10mg meal 1, 10mg pre

*GH* (Cut 7 days out)
8iu
Men Physique Amateur Cycle :)

your genetic is insane

You looked insane on stage man! Was following along on ig and definitely thought you two were going for 1-2, that was an unexpected twist
Sure was lol. I have a call with the head judge to discuss. Backstage immediately after was a bit of a mess and I don’t like the way it was left but I also want an explanation. Judging/callouts shouldn’t confuse both athletes and spectators. Suspense and uncertainty is fine, confusion isn’t. Cody and I for sure thought we were 1/2 when we went legit 4 straight rounds of posing.

Today is day 1 back on plan. 4 weeks out. Time to dry back out, see if we can’t find another lb or 2 and get truly hospital bed peeled, and go get this qualification.

Just found you on IG. I had you on 1st, would like to know what the judges had to say...

Did you drop the clen for the show? And if you did, did you feel any changes in regards to flatness/fullness?

Just found you on IG. I had you on 1st, would like to know what the judges had to say...

Did you drop the clen for the show? And if you did, did you feel any changes in regards to flatness/fullness?
The stims always get dropped for the show to reduce any stress we can. All injectables and stims go along with GH. Oral AAS stays. Getting full for morning shows is easy. Staying full for finals when there’s only a 3hr turnaround is tough.

Judges will likely say he was bigger than me. But I wrecked him conditioning wise. Al I got from them so far is what I can improve, nothing about me vs #1 and if anything could’ve changed it.

The stims always get dropped for the show to reduce any stress we can. All injectables and stims go along with GH. Oral AAS stays. Getting full for morning shows is easy. Staying full for finals when there’s only a 3hr turnaround is tough.

Judges will likely say he was bigger than me. But I wrecked him conditioning wise. Al I got from them so far is what I can improve, nothing about me vs #1 and if anything could’ve changed it.
Agreed. And they can't legit say "he was bigger than you" because he wasnt in the same shape as you were. If he were, he wouldnt have been as "big" and round.

Disappointing to me because it's another one of "those judges, that day, were looking for x and not y" decisions that so ofter disappoint in BB. Usually these days conditioning wins. Not that day.

I know you won't let it hold you back...

Well, the judging is outside of your control. I believe it's just a matter of competing again and getting the qualification. The abstractness of bodybuilding can be a bitc*, but it's part of the sport. If I could bet, I would say you will be coming here in 4 weeks telling us about your plan for the O. Go get it.