Steroid Profile Dianabol

Been taking Dbol again for the last few weeks.. every lift has blown up and I'm thicc and tight, It's been primarily gaining back the strength/size I lost after 4-5 weeks of starving/injury/sickness..

It's been exactly 23 days since I started Tren 525mg/week - Dbol 20mg/day and Test 500mg/week and I gained every bit of strength/size back and some.. Now It's time to really see where I can push It.. Still have 3 whole vials of Tren left lol..

Do you guys really notice a stronger effect going over 20mg, do you split doses and what's the highest you've gone?
Of course, I noticed much greater effect even at 30mg than 20mg.

My dose is 30-50mg (depending on goals, for cutting I might go 20mg).

I like 30mg for pumps and rapid strength gains on plateau. Euphoric feeling and just having fun.

At 40-50mg it is serious bulking for me, no bs or fucking around, I give it all. I usually go over 250 pounds here. Highest I've ever tried was 70mg for a week and fuck that, lethargic, bad acne, crazy mood swings and aggressiveness. No benefit here.

Of course, I noticed much greater effect even at 30mg than 20mg.

My dose is 30-50mg (depending on goals, for cutting I might go 20mg).

I like 30mg for pumps and rapid strength gains on plateau. Euphoric feeling and just having fun.

At 40-50mg it is serious bulking for me, no bs or fucking around, I give it all. I usually go over 250 pounds here. Highest I've ever tried was 70mg for a week and fuck that, lethargic, bad acne, crazy mood swings and aggressiveness. No benefit here.
What is your preferred test dosage when running dbol? I guess I am assuming you have the dbol + an injectable?

What is your preferred test dosage when running dbol? I guess I am assuming you have the dbol + an injectable?
Yeah, if testo only with dbol then 400-600mg works well for me. I have tried up to 1g plus dbol, but it was a bit too much where it just makes dealing with sides more than anything. At this point stacking one or two more injectables makes more sense, something like equipoise or deca if you like it. Masteron and primo can work too. Proviron is underrated, it amplifies other steroids. It's like a stereo equilizer boosting bass.

Can't wait to get my hands on dbol, it was a long time coming...

Time to get old school and bulk up to my previous size.

Are you dudes gonna use it this winter?

Happy new year everyone, by the way!

Can't wait to get my hands on dbol, it was a long time coming...

Time to get old school and bulk up to my previous size.

Are you dudes gonna use it this winter?

Happy new year everyone, by the way!
Been using it for a few weeks now at 20mg, Beautiful strength gains.. and nice and full muscles feels fantastic.. I'm going to taper up to 30mg and try to get a bit more out of It later in the day. 20mg pre 10mg later day - I work at a club and people keep telling me I look huge lol - Tried Anadrol, Anavar and Superdrol but Dianabol was always most dramatic for me.

Happy New Year brother, excited for ya!

What do you think about the similarities and differences between danabol and stanozolol?
Not really an easy comparison to make. They're very different. Different derivatives, results, sides, application. Kind of tough to compare them.

It was my first dbol, it looked different than it is today. But apart from nostalgic part, I can say that there is no difference between dbol's that I have tried. Injectable was a bit different though.

It used to be square tablets. Most recent batches were round red pills. Still as potent

It was my first dbol, it looked different than it is today. But apart from nostalgic part, I can say that there is no difference between dbol's that I have tried. Injectable was a bit different though.

Do you prefer dbol to Anadrol? And did you find that Balkan dbol was always potent and effective?

Do you prefer dbol to Anadrol? And did you find that Balkan dbol was always potent and effective?
Yes, dbol for me is better, I enjoy it a lot more. Not saying oxy is not potent, but dbol is just more fun and enjoyable all around, feeling like on a steroid vs medicine (anadrol). In regards to strength and mass gains they are pretty much equal for me. I find dbol works faster though.

Balkan pharma drugs are always potent, never been disappointed and their standard of quality is second to none in my opinion. Although, I have only taken their older stuff as now due to availability issues in Europe, I can't seem to find a reliable source.

Yes, dbol for me is better, I enjoy it a lot more. Not saying oxy is not potent, but dbol is just more fun and enjoyable all around, feeling like on a steroid vs medicine (anadrol). In regards to strength and mass gains they are pretty much equal for me. I find dbol works faster though.

Balkan pharma drugs are always potent, never been disappointed and their standard of quality is second to none in my opinion. Although, I have only taken their older stuff as now due to availability issues in Europe, I can't seem to find a reliable source.
Do you feel a difference between balkan and ugl?

Do you feel a difference between balkan and ugl?
Dbol is the one I've only taken BP and Hilma oral, both were potent, I think it just feels like balkan was more potent because I did it years ago when I first started, so nostalgia plays here. Injectable metan version was a bit different, so a bit hard to compare.

Dbol is the one I've only taken BP and Hilma oral, both were potent, I think it just feels like balkan was more potent because I did it years ago when I first started, so nostalgia plays here. Injectable metan version was a bit different, so a bit hard to compare.
Oh man, Dbol back in the day turned me into the Michelin Man almost overnight. I had some pretty bad nose bleeds too. On the positive my strength shot up dramatically and I was already pretty damn strong.

Compared to the dbol of today for me I totally agree the early days it seemed so much more potent. It has been a while since I have used it but now I keep it to just a PWO and only for a weeks at a time.

Oh man, Dbol back in the day turned me into the Michelin Man almost overnight. I had some pretty bad nose bleeds too. On the positive my strength shot up dramatically and I was already pretty damn strong.

Compared to the dbol of today for me I totally agree the early days it seemed so much more potent. It has been a while since I have used it but now I keep it to just a PWO and only for a weeks at a time.
YEah man familiar experience, I too blowed up on my first run with dbol it was awesome. Best part was increasing weights every workout in the gym and insatiable appetite.

If someone is interested in injectable Dianabol, I say it's worth it if you're not afraid of injections.

Pros:
No stomach upset
Can tolerate higher dosages (person dependent)
Less side effects
Feels more stable
No acne (I'm prone)

Cons:
Daily injections
More expensive
Harder to find

Overall, I really enjoyed it a lot this run. I was surprised I experienced no acne at all like with oral dbol version. Higher dosages like say 80mg and more, no noticeable hit on appetite. Smooth experience, only downside like I said is injections.

It's a niche product and only for enthusiasts like myself. For regular users it's probably best to choose oral version due to availability and easy to use way.

If you are like me and crave for uniqueness and different things in life, then it's worth a try. It has it's own character and hits different compared to oral.

Dianabol remains my favorite steroid, regardless if it's in a tablet or injectable form. For me it is a feel good steroid, second best to Testosterone.