Steroid Profile Dianabol

My understanding from Vigorous Steve is Dbol metabolises to the synthetic Methylestradiol, rather than Ethyl Estradiol. Am I correct there?

How do people effectively manage Methylestradiol, especially in gyno prevention?

Thanks

Dianabol is great, if you’re willing to incurr some extra liver and kidney stress. Here’s a “secret” about steroids and bodybuilding: it really doesn’t matter what steroids you use. Use testosterone, probably cypionate (but any other test works if you can’t get cypionate). Take it however often you need to (depends on the R chain attached to the ester group). It won’t matter what you take for now. I don’t know how big you are, but if you’re big enough for your steroid choice to matter, you would know what to take from experience. If you want to learn more (which is a great idea), I recommend learning some basic organic chemistry and watching Rich Piana’s youtube videos about steroids and a list with steroids for a beginner like you. He has over 20 years’ experience using them and gives good advice.

Is dbol getting underrated these days?

Such a great steroid. Nothing says nostalgia quite like dbol. Almost everyone who used it experienced insane gains and combined with testosterone 20-30 pounds is what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, water retention is big, but the fun factor, strength, crazy pumps, increasing working weights every workout, feel good and old school BB vibes is what it's all about. With dbol you know what these guys take as if you were in any doubt before.

For me dbol is the most fun steroid ever, nothing beats it when it comes to feeling good and enjoying the gym!

Is dbol getting underrated these days?

Such a great steroid. Nothing says nostalgia quite like dbol. Almost everyone who used it experienced insane gains and combined with testosterone 20-30 pounds is what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, water retention is big, but the fun factor, strength, crazy pumps, increasing working weights every workout, feel good and old school BB vibes is what it's all about. With dbol you know what these guys take as if you were in any doubt before.

For me dbol is the most fun steroid ever, nothing beats it when it comes to feeling good and enjoying the gym!
I want to try it but worry about E2 control.

I want to try it but worry about E2 control.
Dbol or metan is like vodka you either drink or it drinks you lol...

Seriously though, you need to consider how you handle aromatizing steroids and prime example of this would be good old Testosterone. If you can handle 500mg well then chances are you're gonna handle 30mg of dbol.

As always start low and increase if you feel like it and don't be stupid with dosages. Remember about vodka if you drink the whole bottle you can get wasted, if you drink half you might get a bit too drunk to pick up girls, if you drink 1/3 you might be just fine and get the desired effect. Happy dbalin you might like it a lot.

Dbol or metan is like vodka you either drink or it drinks you lol...

Seriously though, you need to consider how you handle aromatizing steroids and prime example of this would be good old Testosterone. If you can handle 500mg well then chances are you're gonna handle 30mg of dbol.

As always start low and increase if you feel like it and don't be stupid with dosages. Remember about vodka if you drink the whole bottle you can get wasted, if you drink half you might get a bit too drunk to pick up girls, if you drink 1/3 you might be just fine and get the desired effect. Happy dbalin you might like it a lot.
Good advice lol. I do fine and require very little AI meds on testosterone. I've done 500mg/wk for long stretches with no AI and no sides. Thanks man.

Good advice lol. I do fine and require very little AI meds on testosterone. I've done 500mg/wk for long stretches with no AI and no sides. Thanks man.
Then I don't think there is anything to worry about just the usual stuff arimidex and tamoxifen (nolvadex) on hand in case of gyno. Watch for blood pressure, eat healthy diet, stay active and lift heavy. You should be fine.

Never gave dbol a full try. How much water weight do you usually gain in a week? Was thinking about trying an experiment to fill out a weight class

Never gave dbol a full try. How much water weight do you usually gain in a week? Was thinking about trying an experiment to fill out a weight class

Impossible to say as everyones different, but 15lbs is a reasonable gain in a couple weeks. 30-50mg. In just 1 week? Maybe 8-10lbs depending on diet. Also id think youd gain water faster without an AI so if the goals max scale weight in a week definitely forego using an AI.

Squats, deadlifts, rows, leg press, dbol, no AI. Thatll add scale weight quick. Will you LOOK good? Probably not, but i dont think thats your concern.

If you add 25mg/day of MK677 at the same time you will really pack it on quick.

Then I don't think there is anything to worry about just the usual stuff arimidex and tamoxifen (nolvadex) on hand in case of gyno. Watch for blood pressure, eat healthy diet, stay active and lift heavy. You should be fine.
How much does your blood pressure usually elevate off dbol? I haven’t really been tracking mine but noticed it gets higher sometimes. Also, what supplements do you take? I have some propanolol lol, will that work?

Arnold’s fav steroid

Attachments

• F12BE7A6-5D81-4724-9872-AD7AE6256BCC.png
    F12BE7A6-5D81-4724-9872-AD7AE6256BCC.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 77
My first ever cycle was a Mick Hart Dbol pyramid using Pronabol 5 from the Little Devil, the good old days. The documentary where they visited the Pronabol factory in India was a classic.

My first ever cycle was a Mick Hart Dbol pyramid using Pronabol 5 from the Little Devil, the good old days. The documentary where they visited the Pronabol factory in India was a classic.
Do you remember the name of the documentary

Been taking Dbol again for the last few weeks.. every lift has blown up and I'm thicc and tight, It's been primarily gaining back the strength/size I lost after 4-5 weeks of starving/injury/sickness..

It's been exactly 23 days since I started Tren 525mg/week - Dbol 20mg/day and Test 500mg/week and I gained every bit of strength/size back and some.. Now It's time to really see where I can push It.. Still have 3 whole vials of Tren left lol..

Do you guys really notice a stronger effect going over 20mg, do you split doses and what's the highest you've gone?