wen will be a promo again for hgh?
Unfortunately, I am not responsible for discounts on this, I do not have information whether there will be discounts on growth hormone in the near future

You can go to the our telegram channel where we hold an auction and growth hormone often gets into the lot.

@Driada: Make test undecanoate in castor oil happen please! Many guys will love it. Its the best for TRT and cruising purposes. Never in my life was TRT so easy. Works in other oils too but castor oil just extends half life quite a bit...
I talked to the team. We could do it, but not before 6 months. We can conduct a survey in our telegram channel on this topic. But this product is not popular (when compared with other testosterones), so now we have a huge amount of undecanoate in sesame oil ready.

Do I understand correctly that castor oil is important to you because you know its half-life?

Can report that the feels are as expected. Facial flushing within about ten minutes, and intermittent nausea for a few hours.
I feel exactly the same when using this drug, however, as after melanotan 2

Recently, a guy wrote to me who mistakenly confused Melanotan 2 with HCG. He had a 0.6ml (6 mg) injection of Melanotan 2. He got a red face and a long erection that suddenly started at any moment:D

I talked to the team. We could do it, but not before 6 months. We can conduct a survey in our telegram channel on this topic. But this product is not popular (when compared with other testosterones), so now we have a huge amount of undecanoate in sesame oil ready.

Do I understand correctly that castor oil is important to you because you know its half-life?
There are studies examining the impact of castor oil on pharmacokinetics of TU. I believe castor oil is not only used by Bayer for its great tolerability but also because of its thickness providing a greater depot effect for injectable steroids, testosterone undecanoate (Nebido) in particular.

I can easy get away injecting Nebido once a month but test undecanoate in other oils I need to adjust to more like once every 2-max 3 weeks.

Over the last months, more and more people are looking for TU in castor oil for this reason. You'll find more people happy with this on here than on telegram probably though.

People buying balkan test u solely for this reason, because they also use castor oil...

I'm sure there are many people that will appreciate the fact that castor oil is being used for TU by a reputable Lab like driada.

Order placed on the 7th, I receive the tracking code on the 10th and since the 12th it has been detained in the country of origin, is anyone else having problems with shipping?
I have consulted with support and they have told me that it usually takes 8 days.

@Driada Medical Is there a blind test for Cypilos 392407 already?
Unfortunately, we do not have a test for this batch, but we will be happy to support your initiative to do a blind test and reward you with credit stores in the amount of 200 euros in our store.

We remind you that we support the idea of blind testing for everyone who wants to test our products.

Order placed on the 7th, I receive the tracking code on the 10th and since the 12th it has been detained in the country of origin, is anyone else having problems with shipping?
I have consulted with support and they have told me that it usually takes 8 days.
Hell sir! Please send your order number via pm

Hey guys,
I just wanna share with you my latest order from @Driada Medical and give an honest review about how it's been going,
I've been using their stuff for almost 2 years now and I've got pretty decent results until now. I've prepped and won a regional NPC competition using Driada's gear so I couldn't be happier.
So for my last order, as I was in the latest weeks of my prep, I've restocked on some hgh, arimidex, proviron, test and stanozol.
All the products worked great, no water retention, no acne, high vascularity, good muscle mass, quality and really good condition.
The good thing with @Driada Medical is that they have a good quality to price ratio, fast delivery within the EU (about 8days), with no customs hassle, very friendly staff and they have a good customer service and I really loved the telegram channel, where you can chat with the support, vote for offers like products of the week, and participate at the sunday auction, in addition to that, they're kind of building an important community where you can chat with other customers, share experiences, learn new stuff about the gear and cycling...
I usually pay using bank wire but they have other options in crypto which is the one used last time and they give 10% off.
I'm currently on TRT, using the HGH, Proviron and TEST Enanthate. I've gained good muscle mass and just a little water retention, which is normal because I'm ingesting much more carbs, and my performance is even better now because my diet has changed and the enanthate is really doing the job.
Now, I've just done my bloodwork and if everything is green, I'll start prepping in a couple of weeks, to compete in a pro qualifier

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpg
    IMG_2543.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2542.PNG
    IMG_2542.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Yes, they responded to me that the system was overloaded today and they will respond tomorrow. It was due to a payment gateway issue. but well, what are we going to do?