I don't know if they write it here but it seems that many guys across the board are in search for test U in castor oil. Your other oils are perfect so far, no pip, no allergic reaction, smooth as butter. But test U in castor oil is becoming a holy grail for many guys that don't intent to get off testosterone.
I agree 100% also castor oil benefits undecanoate with super slow release making the test levels even more stable with less pinning. Not to mention hair protective benefits of castor oil :-D

tad-600.png

Gentlemen!

We continue to expand our product line and many new products are waiting for you soon :cool:.

One of the first drugs that will appear in the shop soon is injectable glutathione TAD 600 mg / 4 ml – 10 vials. This product is an original from an Italian pharmacy .

This product is very popular among people who take care of their health and take care of maintaining youth in the context of antiage therapy.

Here you can read more about this product and also subscribe to it ⤵️
Code:
driadashop.eu/tad-600-glutathione

View attachment 285610

Gentlemen!

We continue to expand our product line and many new products are waiting for you soon :cool:.

One of the first drugs that will appear in the shop soon is injectable glutathione TAD 600 mg / 4 ml – 10 vials. This product is an original from an Italian pharmacy .

This product is very popular among people who take care of their health and take care of maintaining youth in the context of antiage therapy.

Here you can read more about this product and also subscribe to it ⤵️
Code:
driadashop.eu/tad-600-glutathione
great news, what dosage and frequency do you recommend just for a well-being effect on your health?

I have new feedback on Driada Cyplos batch 971254
previously on subq injection at 62,5mg(0,25ml) E4D i wasn't happy (5,7ng/ml),
switched to 70mg(0,28ml) IM E4D
Got 12,66ng/ml.
bloodwork done after 3 days post injection .Screenshot_20240606-092126~2.png
Maybe the first lab fucked things up.
Stuff is legit.

Got 12,66ng/ml.
bloodwork done after 3 days post injection .View attachment 285808
Stuff is legit.
I have noticed when test levels are beyond detectable they have to dilute the sample and that process makes results somewhat inaccurate.

How long does it take for them to verify they received crypto? I sent some via Coinbase but the UI is dogshit. I can’t tell if I’ve sent money to them or requested money because Coinbase is utter shit.

Now I’m looking at the “Payment review” page on the store and I’m wondering if they’ve got my crypto or if some dude in Argentina has it.

How long does it take for them to verify they received crypto? I sent some via Coinbase but the UI is dogshit. I can’t tell if I’ve sent money to them or requested money because Coinbase is utter shit.

Now I’m looking at the “Payment review” page on the store and I’m wondering if they’ve got my crypto or if some dude in Argentina has it.
Use binance, coinbase is garbage.

I agree 100% also castor oil benefits undecanoate with super slow release making the test levels even more stable with less pinning. Not to mention hair protective benefits of castor oil :-D
I'll talk to our management. The fact is that we have a lot of work and a lot of projects and sometimes we don't have enough time to implement all the ideas. But I will take this into account and I will convey this idea.

I'll talk to our management. The fact is that we have a lot of work and a lot of projects and sometimes we don't have enough time to implement all the ideas. But I will take this into account and I will convey this idea.
Oh wow, you guys are amazing! Thanks a a lot!!

Got 12,66ng/ml.
bloodwork done after 3 days post injection .View attachment 285808
Stuff is legit.
Guys, I already wrote about this above. Please don't expect the same testosterone levels. It will change from one injection to another injection. Thank you for posting your results, it is important that people understand that the level of the testosterone will not be constant

Guys, I already wrote about this above. Please don't expect the same testosterone levels. It will change from one injection to another injection. Thank you for posting your results, it is important that people understand that the level of the testosterone will not be constant
I wanted to give you credit for that.
I was wrong, you were right.
I think it's a little overdosed also

I wanted to give you credit for that.
I was wrong, you were right.
I think it's a little overdosed also
There is no one who is right and no one who is wrong. Everything we do in most cases is related to broscience and the knowledge we gain comes to us after long experiments.

We are all here to share our experience, so I am very glad that you honestly shared your result after previous experience, for this you need to have balls.

Thank you again