And here we have a highly valued, real and very supportive (but based in nothing) comment to our community! In which someone comes to the forum, calling fake to another user just because he wants too… LOL
Mr Sharky, the official lawyer from Driada, is always ready to defend his employer

this clearly fake reviews are hilarious LOL
You just can't accept that someone is doing really well and honestly towards others. You don't like this idea because you've probably been deceived many times and you've stopped believing in people. Or maybe you can't live an honest life yourself. You can just do a blind test and check any product.

Enjoy X2 Reward Points Boost! Treat yourself to double the rewards and make this Friday extra special.

❗️Please note: as soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Code:
driadashop.eu

Nandecos (Nandrolone Decanoate) 50% OFF
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TUDCA 27% OFF
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SEMAGLUTIDE PEN 25% OFF

IMG_6238.jpg

Friends, each of us likes to receive something that will be useful, so we try to come up with something special for you that will give you pleasure .

From now on, we will add several free alcohol pads to your orders to disinfect the skin before injection ❤️.

hCG 779678.jpg

New results of blind testing ‍.

HCG 5000iu (Human chorionic gonadotropin)
✅ Batch #779678

You can always find the latest test results on the product pages of our website.
Code:
driadashop.eu

❗️We remind you that we fully support conducting blind tests and reimburse the costs for them. We provide a store credit of €200 for each tested product. You also have the opportunity to get the status of honorary tester and increase the store's credit to 300 euros! To obtain the status, it is necessary to conduct at least 5 blind tests of our products.

For those who want to make blind tests: take care in advance that the test is verifiable and there are no blurred codes or other identifying elements. Tests with blurred elements will not be accepted anymore.

I ordered test cyp from driada,delivery time was fast and the package arrived as expected.I started TRT 2.5 months ago , the first month was with pharma grade test e and the last 1.5 month was with driada test c.Injection protocol is 40mg e3d so we end up 80 or 120 mg per week depending on the week.Injections were smooth , zero pip or infIammation.I got these bloodwork results(shown below) yesterday , bloods were taken on the third day after last injection.I would say i am satisfied overall , the only problem i had was with their telegram support because i was asking for help about redeeming some points and to make a proper review on meso and the guy decided talk ironically and then just ignore me for some reason.Never got an answer from email support either.So good product quality , bad customer support would summarize my review.
bloodwork.PNG

I ordered test cyp from driada,delivery time was fast and the package arrived as expected.I started TRT 2.5 months ago , the first month was with pharma grade test e and the last 1.5 month was with driada test c.Injection protocol is 40mg e3d so we end up 80 or 120 mg per week depending on the week.Injections were smooth , zero pip or infIammation.I got these bloodwork results(shown below) yesterday , bloods were taken on the third day after last injection.I would say i am satisfied overall , the only problem i had was with their telegram support because i was asking for help about redeeming some points and to make a proper review on meso and the guy decided talk ironically and then just ignore me for some reason.Never got an answer from email support either.So good product quality , bad customer support would summarize my review.
View attachment 284709
Which batch number mate?

View attachment 284709
Hello Sir! Thank you for your detailed review.

We will certainly address the customer support issue you mentioned.

I will reach out to you via PM to clarify the details.

Your voice, your choice! HCG 2000 iu (Human chorionic gonadotropin) triumphs in the weekly voting, and now you can enjoy it with a fantastic 50% discount .

Grab your favorite item at this unbeatable price – the offer is live for the entire week!

25.00€ 12.5€

Effects:

● Increased levels of endogenous testosterone;
● Increased production spermatozoids;
● Increased libido and mood;
● Fertility restoration;
● Preservation of testicles activity during the cycle;
● The possibility of restoring the production of one's own testosterone and fertility after abusive steroid abuse.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⚠️ We also advise you to read our article "Every cycle should have HCG".
Code:
https://t.me/driadaeducation/33
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
For purchase⤵️
Code:
driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=hcg50may

Gentlemen! As always, «Happy Hours» in our shop on Tuesday!

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for crypto payments;
✅ 50% discount on HCG 2000 iu

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TUDCA 27% OFF
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SEMAGLUTIDE PEN 25% OFF

I just discovered this forum and now saw by chance that Driada is also represented here.
I had some experience with Driada some time ago and would like to share it here:
Since I already aromatize with a moderate dosage of Testo, I use Aromalyn.
My actual supplier didn't have it in stock at the time, so a friend recommended Driada to me and showed me how to order via the driadashop.eu. We made a collective order.
It was almost easier than Amazon.
If you pay with BTC, you will be told the exact amount you need to send. So you don't have to calculate it beforehand.
After just one day I received the tracking number. 10 days later the package was there, very well wrapped in bubble wrap. A blood test after 2 weeks showed that the stuff was definitely working. As before, my estradiol level is in the reference range, like it should be.
I will now test more Driada products because I no longer trust my old supplier when it comes to reliability.

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 284709
Follow up to my review:
Driada support responded immediately and we were able to figure out what the problem has been with my request for help. They informed me that the matter has been resolved so i have come to realize that their customer support is also really good.

I just discovered this forum and now saw by chance that Driada is also represented here.
I had some experience with Driada some time ago and would like to share it here:
Since I already aromatize with a moderate dosage of Testo, I use Aromalyn.
My actual supplier didn't have it in stock at the time, so a friend recommended Driada to me and showed me how to order via the driadashop.eu. We made a collective order.
It was almost easier than Amazon.
If you pay with BTC, you will be told the exact amount you need to send. So you don't have to calculate it beforehand.
After just one day I received the tracking number. 10 days later the package was there, very well wrapped in bubble wrap. A blood test after 2 weeks showed that the stuff was definitely working. As before, my estradiol level is in the reference range, like it should be.
I will now test more Driada products because I no longer trust my old supplier when it comes to reliability.

View attachment 284855
Thank you, sir, for sharing your experience! We are always happy to see you on our website. We also recommend you subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay updated with our news and have the opportunity to communicate with our customers (available through prelending).

Additionally, you will receive 50 reward points when you subscribe to the channel ;).

Code:
https://t.me/driadamedicaleu