Follow up to my review:
Driada support responded immediately and we were able to figure out what the problem has been with my request for help. They informed me that the matter has been resolved so i have come to realize that their customer support is also really good.
Thank you, sir, for updating your review! Thanks to your comments, we were able to quickly identify and resolve the issue. We are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer support service. Your feedback is very important to us, and we always strive to improve our service to meet our customers' needs.

If you have any other questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help!

Good morning @Driada Medical

I would like to know what justifies a price of 180€ for 100ui of hgh when all your direct competition is between 100€-125€ (Optitropin for example)?
Good afternoon

The fact is that we do not compete with brands in this price category.

The price of a hormone depends on how expensive its production is. If the production is cheap (there are many production points where you can save money), then the final product will also be cheaper.

This brand of growth hormone, Optitropin, seems to be made in China like similar Black Tops, Blue Tops. At least it looks like a typical Chinese growth hormone.

Our growth hormone is produced in Europe and costs much more. We have chosen a more expensive path and are not going to turn away from it.

IMG_20240527_083327_548.jpg
Hello community.

Results of abstention. I have 100ml like this so quite happy and reassured :)

Andriolos (Testosterone Undecanoate)
Batch #861247

I also sent the new caber. We will see if the dosage of 0,125mg is correct.

Last edited:
Good afternoon

The fact is that we do not compete with brands in this price category.

The price of a hormone depends on how expensive its production is. If the production is cheap (there are many production points where you can save money), then the final product will also be cheaper.

This brand of growth hormone, Optitropin, seems to be made in China like similar Black Tops, Blue Tops. At least it looks like a typical Chinese growth hormone.

Our growth hormone is produced in Europe and costs much more. We have chosen a more expensive path and are not going to turn away from it.
when you say that your products are made in Europe, are you talking about the packaging?

but was the raw material and equipment to make the HGH are from China?

or is the equipment that makes it possible to manufacture HGH also in Europe?

If yes, how can you prove it?

when you say that your products are made in Europe, are you talking about the packaging?

but was the raw material and equipment to make the HGH are from China?

or is the equipment that makes it possible to manufacture HGH also in Europe?

If yes, how can you prove it?
All our products are made in Europe, including growth hormone.

We buy raw materials for anabolic steroids in China from official manufacturers and other components, such as carrier oils, we buy in Europe from pharmaceutical companies.

Growth hormone is synthesized in a European laboratory. Unfortunately, I cannot send you proof in the form of an address. You can either believe us or not.

Order #393287 was test e, mast e, sustanon and tren e. I am pleased with all the products and been making some great gains with them. I dont get any pip from test e and mast e but for some reason I get little to mild pip with tren e but nothing crippling so all good. This was my 13th order and as always everything went smoothly from the ordering to the shipping. Arrived under 6 business days.
I am planning to order again next tuesday with 7% discount. I hope with my next order I will get some of those branded wipe pads as a "soveniur" :D.

Attachments

• 436355552_985217736396090_2043961612736670878_n.jpg
    436355552_985217736396090_2043961612736670878_n.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21
Gentlemen!

Don't forget that we hold a weekly auction every Sunday on our channel for your favorite products!

Results of the latest auction:

Lot 1: 5 x Testosterone (any ester) – €10.4 (for 1 pack)
Lot 2: 2 x Primos (Methenolone Enanthate) – €13.5 (for 1 pack)
Lot 3: 3 x Trenbolone (any ester) – €16 (for 1 pack)
Lot 4: 2 x Primos (Methenolone Enanthate) – €6.5 (for 1 pack)
Lot 5: 2 x Enclomilad (Enclomiphene citrate) – €1 (for 1 pack)
Lot 6: 3 x Somatropin HGH – €68.3 (for 1 pack)

Want to join? Don’t miss the next auction on our channel.
To join the main channel, go to the "prelanding" channel and click the "SUBSCRIBE" button. After that, you will receive a message with further instructions from our Driada Welcome Bot. Subscribing to the channel will take no more than two minutes.

Also, remember that you will receive 50 reward points for subscribing.

On our channel you will find:

- News
- Discounts
- Weekly voting
- Sunday Auction
- Giveaways
- Articles, consultations, communication with our customers, and much more!

See you on the channel!

Code:
https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

Order #393287 was test e, mast e, sustanon and tren e. I am pleased with all the products and been making some great gains with them. I dont get any pip from test e and mast e but for some reason I get little to mild pip with tren e but nothing crippling so all good. This was my 13th order and as always everything went smoothly from the ordering to the shipping. Arrived under 6 business days.
I am planning to order again next tuesday with 7% discount. I hope with my next order I will get some of those branded wipe pads as a "soveniur" :D.
Thank you, sir, for your review!

Rest assured, several alcohol pads will definitely be added to your order ;):D.

Good morning, gentlemen! We remind you about "Happy Hours" in our shop!

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for crypto payments;
✅ 50% discount on Dinabolyn (Methandienone)
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=dinabolyn50june
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
TUDCA 27% OFF
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/allaes-tudca
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
SEMAGLUTIDE PEN 25% OFF
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/semaglutide-pen

Hi! I would like to ask is there any chance you will be producing testosterone undecanoate in castor oil?
Thanks!

Thanks, looks good. Did you send it for testing?
no worries… I have not sent particularly this ( I am more into acetate) hahaha

That test is referenced in the product shop page

However, I have tested myself a ton of other products, HGH inclusive, with different testing labs and…

I am more, WAY more happy with the results, always perfect.

You should join to the telegram channel, there are real time reviews, blind test posting, and a ton more

Have a nice one buddy!

Hi! I would like to ask is there any chance you will be producing testosterone undecanoate in castor oil?
Thanks!
Good Day!
If a large number of people write to us with this request, then it can become real. But so far, you're the first one to ask about it.

Good Day!
If a large number of people write to us with this request, then it can become real. But so far, you're the first one to ask about it.

I don't know if they write it here but it seems that many guys across the board are in search for test U in castor oil. Your other oils are perfect so far, no pip, no allergic reaction, smooth as butter. But test U in castor oil is becoming a holy grail for many guys that don't intent to get off testosterone.