However, I have another question, but can you enlighten me:
You posted a blind test from a user(?) from batch 951521. The blind test was made at the end of December 2023.
Why didn't you publish it here in December, like you publish everything straight away?
And why was the blind test only made in December 2023, even though you have proven to have been selling the batch since at least September?

Don't get me wrong:
My(!) values from September 951521 batch were fine.
My(!) values from December 951521 are 30% different/worse to the September 951521 batch and previous ones.

Questions about questions.
A rogue who thinks evil of it.

If the testosterone level of your last blood test had been within normal values, I would have agreed with you, but not in the case of a 25% difference.

That's the worst argument you've made so far. So if the Testo value is, let's say, 100 and the reference value is from 50 to 99, is your stuff legitimate and not underdosed, even though it was 130 in every other blood test before? Because the value is one point above the reference? Weak argument.

1780 <-> 1236
By the way, the difference is 30%, not 25%.

However, I have another question, but can you enlighten me:
You posted a blind test from a user(?) from batch 951521. The blind test was made at the end of December 2023.
Why didn't you publish it here in December, like you publish everything straight away?
And why was the blind test only made in December 2023, even though you have proven to have been selling the batch since at least September?

Don't get me wrong:
My(!) values from September 951521 batch were fine.
My(!) values from December 951521 are 30% different/worse to the September 951521 batch and previous ones.

Questions about questions.

That's the worst argument you've made so far. So if the Testo value is, let's say, 100 and the reference value is from 50 to 99, is your stuff legitimate and not underdosed, even though it was 130 in every other blood test before? Because the value is one point above the reference? Weak argument.

1780 <-> 1236
By the way, the difference is 30%, not 25%.
1. We test every batch of raw materials we buy before releasing the product. We do this for internal production control, not for publishing test results. Sometimes, at the request of customers, we show them.

2. Our clients do a blind tests. They do them whenever they want. We post blind tests in our telegram channel, sometimes also here, but we definitely don't post ALL the tests here. You have doubts about the concentration of the active substance in our testosterone - that's why I posted the test.

You use the same batch, and the concentration of the substance in each vial is the same. The fact that you have different testosterone levels is normal. Read a little more information about this and you will understand it.

I gave you an example of a significant difference in testosterone levels between injections, and thus I claim that 25% (ok, 30%) is not so.

I'm sorry, but I'm ending our dialogue. You don't want to do a blind test because you're afraid to see a fact there that will break all your blood tests. Which means we're wasting time.

I gave you an example of a significant difference in testosterone levels between injections, and thus I claim that 25% (ok, 30%) is not so.

I repeat myself:
Once you have reached a certain level, you can keep it very constant by injecting an esther (cypionate) every other day, which has a half-life of 7 days.
There is no difference of 30% between two injections. This is biologically impossible and scientifically proven.
That's what half-life is for!
If you inject every 7 days, then on the last day (day 6) before the next injection, the value may be significantly lower because the half-life is almost reached, but not with an injection every other day!

You didn't publish the blind test, not even on Telegram
Now, during criticism, a blind test has miraculously suddenly appeared and then randomly from the questionable December batch, even though you have been selling the batch since September.

Last edited:
I repeat myself:
Once you have reached a certain level, you can keep it very constant by injecting an esther (cypionate) every other day, which has a half-life of 7 days.
There is no difference of 30% between two injections. This is biologically impossible and scientifically proven.
That's what half-life is for!
If you inject every 7 days, then on the last day (day 6) before the next injection, the value may be significantly lower because the half-life is almost reached, but not with an injection every other day!

You didn't publish the blind test, not even on Telegram
Now, during criticism, a blind test has miraculously suddenly appeared and then randomly from the questionable December batch, even though you have been selling the batch since September.
Your arguments are exhausted and apparently you are not making yourself more educated. In that case, I can't help you.

Do you want to accuse us of faking the blind test? There is a verification code that you can check on the laboratory's website.

Your arguments are exhausted and apparently you are not making yourself more educated. In that case, I can't help you.

Do you want to accuse us of faking the blind test? There is a verification code that you can check on the laboratory's website.
Who says that the blind test comes from a user and not from you? And who says this is actually batch 951521? Because it's handwritten on the syringe?
Come on...

As I've said several times: I've always been happy with you (see previous reviews), only this time something is wrong (for whatever reason). I would still order from you again because I am sure that everything will be fine again or as before.
There aren't always just good reviews. And if everything is OK with the next order, there will be another good review again.

I'm just saying I wouldn't order the soup after insulting the chef...
It's unfortunate you can't recognize the rather mundane wisdom in my statement.
I did recognize the phrase, but do you really think that Driada will make a “special” version (without active ingredients) for “me” when “I” order again?
If not, your phrase is simply invalid.

I did recognize the phrase, but do you really think that Driada will make a “special” version (without active ingredients) for “me” when “I” order again?
If not, your phrase is simply invalid.

If I had conviction my accusation was accurate, and faced the adamant denial and refusal to correct the situation by the responsible party I would not reward that business with further custom.

Further, if I dragged the reputation and credibility of that business through the mud, publicly, I wouldn't make myself look like a fool by announcing I'm going to continue doing business with them, particularly when alternatives are abundant.

And finally, no, I'm not willing to bet my health on whether the party I publicly insulted is one of the minuscule number of psychopaths out there willing to take some vengeful action while handling the illegal product I'm going to ingest, as unlikely as it is.

But I do find your absolute faith in humanity an inspiration.

If I had conviction my accusation was accurate, and faced the adamant denial and refusal to correct the situation by the responsible party I would not reward that business with further custom.

Further, if I dragged the reputation and credibility of that business through the mud, publicly, I wouldn't make myself look like a fool by announcing I'm going to continue doing business with them, particularly when alternatives are abundant.

And finally, no, I'm not willing to bet my health on whether the party I publicly insulted is one of the minuscule number of psychopaths out there willing to take some vengeful action while handling the illegal product I'm going to ingest, as unlikely as it is.

But I do find your absolute faith in humanity an inspiration.
You obviously missed the fact that the previous orders were all flawless, even though I've already written about it several times.

Also, I only wrote a review here about the latest experience and it started with me saying that there are rumors in other forums that the Cyber Week batches could be underdosed and that is what I found.
I never said that the batch was actually underdosed, just that something was wrong this time.
Update:
There is a rumor in various forums that Driada's products from Cyber Week 2023 are underdosed or even fake (because of the 50% discount).

My neighbor has now had a blood test done and can report that the stuff might indeed be underdosed, even though it is the "same" batch.
Cypilos 250 (Batch 951521)

Last edited:
We have a raw material test for this batch if it's important. Can I ask you a counter question - why do you need a test? Don't you trust us?

Don't get me wrong, I just want to understand your train of thought.

The primo driada is an excellent product.
I wanted to make sure that the mast ena was equally excellent.
Thank you for the answer. You are very serious.
Keep it up ;)

I'm injecting 62,5mg E4D of Test C for my TRT, Batch 971254, the results are pretty disappointing, 5.7ng/ml , at least is not empty but with catcafe was like 8.2ng/ml at the same dosage. (Bloodwork done the fourth day before the next injection)
Of course you are free to not believe me, I'm adjusting the dosage to "75" mg E4D and repeat the analysis.
The blind testings made by jano were supposedly correct.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520-091131~2.png
    Screenshot_20240520-091131~2.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20240520-232129~2.png
    Screenshot_20240520-232129~2.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 1660573382555.png
    1660573382555.png
    214 KB · Views: 53
  • Driada testo c (27).JPEG
    Driada testo c (27).JPEG
    113.1 KB · Views: 60
I'm injecting 62,5mg E4D of Test C for my TRT, Batch 971254, the results are pretty disappointing, 5.7ng/ml , at least is not empty but with catcafe was like 8.2ng/ml at the same dosage. (Bloodwork done the fourth day before the next injection)
Of course you are free to not believe me, I'm adjusting the dosage to "75" mg E4D and repeat the analysis.
The blind testings made by jano were supposedly correct.
Yeah their gear sucks

My review on Driada

My third order just arrived.

Until now I've tried their:
- Test E
- Clen
- Modafinil
- Semaglutide
- MT2
- Winstrol
- TB500

Will try and possibly review their Deca too with my next order.

The quality is there.
Love the packaging and the care they take with each shipment.
Paying is super easy, and it's even more convenient paying in crypto - you also get a 10% discount if you do so.
Their support on telegram is always on point.
Never ever had any issues with ordering, with their product quality or anything else.

This is my to-go for steroids and products in general.

Too bad for the prices of cabergoline, I really don't want to buy from other websites but I'm forced due to the price differences with other websites. I bet that they will lower their price if the demand gets higher ;)

Attachments

• Immagine WhatsApp 2024-05-21 ore 02.56.41_2494b485.jpg
    Immagine WhatsApp 2024-05-21 ore 02.56.41_2494b485.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 48
Who says that the blind test comes from a user and not from you? And who says this is actually batch 951521? Because it's handwritten on the syringe?
Come on...

As I've said several times: I've always been happy with you (see previous reviews), only this time something is wrong (for whatever reason). I would still order from you again because I am sure that everything will be fine again or as before.
There aren't always just good reviews. And if everything is OK with the next order, there will be another good review again.
Now the test is working, you can check it again.

You think we saved on testosterone by making the concentration 30% less

After that, you began to doubt that the test was done by a real user and that the correct batch was specified there (although for some reason you don't want to check all this by sending your vial to the test, but let's not talk about it ...)

I would not buy from a manufacturer whom I would suspect of fraud, especially in such a vile fraud as faking tests and cheating customers by 30% after very loud statements that part of their philosophy is to build long-term trusting relationships with their customers. I think that 30% underdose would be such a big shame that I would never buy from such a company.

You don't need to work with a company you don't trust.