Update:
There is a rumor in various forums that Driada's products from Cyber Week 2023 are underdosed or even fake (because of the 50% discount).

My neighbor has now had a blood test done and can report that the stuff might indeed be underdosed, even though it is the "same" batch.
Cypilos 250 (Batch 951521)

Results:
Testo: 36.6 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1236 (Reference: 54 - 230)

He now has lost his trust in Driada.

Good afternoon sir

Thank you very much for posting the test results, this is good content for us, which once again shows that our drugs have the legit dosage.

Before I answer you, I have a few counter-questions for you.

1. On what day after the injection did you do a blood test this time and previous time?

2. What dosage you use?

3. What level of testosterone do you think should be in the blood after a testosterone injection? And please justify your answer with some scientific data.

The topic of testosterone levels in the blood has been discussed here many times, it is a pity that you did not read these discussions and we will have to repeat everything from the beginning

P.S. Cypilos (Batch 951521)
the result of blind testing
951521.jpg

1. On what day after the injection did you do a blood test this time and previous time?
Blood test always 1 day after injection.
Injection at 8 PM.
Next day blood test at 10 AM.

2. What dosage you use?
Same dosage since several years now, see post from January 2024:
My neighbor bought Test C 250 end of September 2023.

Batch: 951521
Dosis: 100mg e2d (= 350mg/w)

Blood work in December 2023:

Testo: 48.7 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1780 (Reference: 54 - 230)

Zero Pip.
Stuff is legit.

So he bought again in December and got the same Batch like in September (951521).

Next blood work in 5 months.

3. What level of testosterone do you think should be in the blood after a testosterone injection? And please justify your answer with some scientific data.
Since the Cypilos from September 2023 has the same batch (951521) as from December 2023, I expect the values of both blood tests to be almost identical.
As you can see from the screenshots provided, the deviation is extreme. Previous blood tests were almost identical.
I was always happy with Cypilos, but this time the difference is striking and I'm unsure if I want to stay with Driada.

The topic of testosterone levels in the blood has been discussed here many times, it is a pity that you did not read these discussions and we will have to repeat everything from the beginning
I've read every post here since I logged in, but my problem is completely different because I can provide blood tests and there's definitely something wrong this time.

Can we talk via PM?

Last edited:
Blood test always 1 day after injection.
Injection at 8 PM.
Next day blood test at 10 AM.

Same dosage since several years now, see post from January 2024:

Since the Cypilos from September 2023 has the same batch (951521) as from December 2023, I expect the values of both blood tests to be almost identical.
As you can see from the screenshots provided, the deviation is extreme. Previous blood tests were almost identical.
I was always happy with Cypilos, but this time the difference is striking and I'm unsure if I want to stay with Driada.

I've read every post here since I logged in, but my problem is completely different because I can provide blood tests and there's definitely something wrong this time.

Can we talk via PM?
You are mistaken, the discrepancies are not extreme. We have already said many times that the levels of testosterone and any other hormone cannot be constant and they will be very different even for the same person because there are a huge number of factors that you cannot take into account, for example, the rate of absorption of oil in your muscles, it can be different because of the place where You have also injected scar tissue, which can delay the absorption of oil into the bloodstream.

I have already cited studies that you can read here

Effects of different doses of testosterone on gonadotropins, 25-hydroxyvitamin D3, and blood lipids in healthy men - PubMed

Your current score is 4.5 of the highest value of the norm and the difference between your current and past levels is only 25%

If you think that we are going to bury our reputation in order to make testosterone 25% lower than it needs to be, then this is just ridiculous.

In all blood tests in recent years, the free testosterone value has been between 1500 and 1800.
There was a test with 2000, but it was Human Labs Test E 300, overdosed with ~330), which also made pip because of the oil.
This time the value is ~1200.
Please don't get me wrong, but this time something is definitely wrong. This is not my first time doing blood tests and analyzing them.
Like I said blood tests are always done after a fresh order and after using it for like 4 weeks to make sure that it is legit stuff.

Let's continue via PM oder Instagram please.

I repeat what I wrote in the previous message - blood tests cannot be constant and their level depends on too many factors. If you do a blood test next week and another week later, their results will have different values than your current one, using the same vial. This is also indicated by research. Therefore, you do not need to count on the same level. Please read the link that I sent you.

If you want to say that our products are underdosed, then you can do a blind test and if you are right, the whole forum will see it. We always welcome when people test us and pay credit stores (200 eur) for it. We welcome a rigorous scientific approach to any testing.

We test every batch of raw materials that we buy before we produce products because we take care that our customers receive high-quality products.

Hi!!

That is awesome! Can you do some? The lab has a very interesting reward policy on it.

It might be very interesting to you and you can be the hero of your own history

What do your think on it?
If I remember correctly, they only seem to reimburse with shop credit and as they don't ship to my country currently, I would have to pay out of pocket, which I definitely might once I can afford to.

In all blood tests in recent years, the free testosterone value has been between 1500 and 1800.
There was a test with 2000, but it was Human Labs Test E 300, overdosed with ~330), which also made pip because of the oil.
This time the value is ~1200.
Please don't get me wrong, but this time something is definitely wrong. This is not my first time doing blood tests and analyzing them.
Like I said blood tests are always done after a fresh order and after using it for like 4 weeks to make sure that it is legit stuff.

Let's continue via PM oder Instagram please.
Why would you want to talk about illegal business over Instagram? Are you a fucking narc?

Wy
Good afternoon sir

Thank you very much for posting the test results, this is good content for us, which once again shows that our drugs have the legit dosage.

Before I answer you, I have a few counter-questions for you.

2. What dosage you use?

P.S. Cypilos (Batch 951521)
the result of blind testing
View attachment 283812
Why don't you guys use Janoshik?

For me the values have always been quite constant over the last few years, like I said in the previous posts (and I can prove it if you want).
That's not the case now and that's why I'm so surprised now.

Check PM please.
If you had these levels constant, then now something has happened, for example, scar tissue has formed in your muscles and the rate of oil absorption has changed after this injection. Or maybe something else happened.

You draw conclusions based on the results of the testosterone level from one injection and declare that our testosterone lacks the active ingredient.

This is the same as if you have a tire on a nail on your bike - to say that all the tires from the Dunlop company of this patch are made of worse rubber than the previous ones.

I'm sorry, but we have strict quality control of EACH batch of raw materials and this is always confirmed by blind tests.

You can do a blind test and see the result. And now I would like to end this conversation because I have given quite a lot of arguments.

If you had these levels constant, then now something has happened, for example, scar tissue has formed in your muscles and the rate of oil absorption has changed after this injection. Or maybe something else happened.
Cypionate has a half-life of about 7 days. My neighbor injects every other day so that the level is constant. The difference of 30% compared to the previous results cannot be due to a single injection. If you only inject every 7 days and the result is like this on the last day before the next injection, that would be a possible explanation.

Cypionate has a half-life of about 7 days. My neighbor injects every other day so that the level is constant. The difference of 30% compared to the previous results cannot be due to a single injection. If you only inject every 7 days and the result is like this on the last day before the next injection, that would be a possible explanation.
I repeat myself and I'm getting tired of this.

I am making a scientific argument - look carefully at this scientific publication and you will understand that experiments with the level of testone have been conducted, and a difference of 25% is not the biggest difference that can be Effects of different doses of testosterone on gonadotropins, 25-hydroxyvitamin D3, and blood lipids in healthy men - PubMed

If you have real scientific arguments, then please post them here, we will read them.

If your argument remains at the level of "it shouldn't be like this, because I think so", then I don't want to continue this conversation, I'm sorry, friend.

Do a blind test, get 200 euros in our store and prove to everyone that you are right. That's what men do.

Greetings,
has anyone used or analyzed mast enanthate lot 509876? I can't find anything. Thank you.
We have a raw material test for this batch if it's important. Can I ask you a counter question - why do you need a test? Don't you trust us?

Don't get me wrong, I just want to understand your train of thought.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-20 161404.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 161404.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 39
Half-life is a real scientific argument:
Injection every other day vs. half-time does not make a difference of 30%.
I recommend studying this text Critical Factors Influencing the In Vivo Performance of Long-acting Lipophilic Solutions—Impact on In Vitro Release Method Design

Your testosterone level will always be influenced by a lot of factors that no one can take into account.

If the testosterone level of your last blood test had been within normal values, I would have agreed with you, but not in the case of a 25% difference.

If you want to prove your truth, do a blind test and we'll see everything.