I really appreciated the additonal informations Driada shared here. I consider an added value if a manufacturer provides as much informations as possible so that customers can reasonably decide whether or not to buy a product based on what it contains. Like many scientific data, even those regarding the toxicity of EO are not totally unequivocals and therefore it is good that the customer knows the content and can decide on the basis of his preference. I have my idea about EO and the research data on it, and in other contexts I have expressed my opinion. However It must be recognized that what Driada did is another demonstration of seriousness and solidity compared to many other brands. On the other hand, the Driada staff has always shown customer care and therefore I had no doubt about a clear answer from them. Finally, the absence of poisons such as guaiacol even in particular products such as DHB and MENT is great news. Therefore, thank you

Last edited:
I mean I respect driada at least for admitting they are using EO, any other company would blatantly lie. But I don't agree that EO is safe, studies pointing out that it may be toxic to pancreas and other organs. And I don't see how disclosing the amount of EO used would be harmful for your business.

Last edited:
Hi all.

I have conducted a blind test on:

1) HGH: BEAUTIFUL!

View attachment 281804

2) Drostanolone Propionate:

View attachment 281805

3) Testosterone Cyp:

View attachment 281806

And… this is… awesome!!! Wanted to share it the community… only good products and awesome results!!!

Have a great one!!
I do not trust any of these tests as you seem to be a partner at Driada of some kind, all your postings are in this thread only and all your images look like Driada advertisement. We need someone who does not have anything to do with Driada to do blind tests, else you could easily just have used correctly dosed gear for testing purposes to manipulate those who don't suspect.

I do not trust any of these tests as you seem to be a partner at Driada of some kind, all your postings are in this thread only and all your images look like Driada advertisement. We need someone who does not have anything to do with Driada to do blind tests, else you could easily just have used correctly dosed gear for testing purposes to manipulate those who don't suspect.
Hi!!

That is awesome! Can you do some? The lab has a very interesting reward policy on it.

It might be very interesting to you and you can be the hero of your own history

What do your think on it?

New results of blind testing!

HCG 5000iu
✅ Batch #779678

Anadrolus (Oxymetholone)
✅ Batch #998569

Provironus (Mesterolone)
✅ Batch #861247

Sartanos (Telmisartan)
✅ Batch #409732

Yohimbinos (Yohimbine Hydrochloride)
✅ Batch #317454

Mastelad (Drostanolone Propionate)
✅ Batch #317454

❗️We remind you that we fully support conducting blind tests and reimburse the costs for them. We provide a store credit of €200 for each tested product. You also have the opportunity to get the status of honorary tester and increase the store's credit to 300 euros! To obtain the status, it is necessary to conduct at least 5 blind tests of our products.

For those who want to make blind tests: take care in advance that the test is verifiable and there are no blurred codes or other identifying elements. Tests with blurred elements will not be accepted anymore.

Attachments

• MASTELAD 317454.jpg
    MASTELAD 317454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Telmisartan 409732.jpg
    Telmisartan 409732.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • Oxymetholone 998569.jpg
    Oxymetholone 998569.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • YOHIMBINOS 317454.jpg
    YOHIMBINOS 317454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • Mesterolone 861247.jpg
    Mesterolone 861247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • hCG 779678.jpg
    hCG 779678.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 73
I would like to pay by banktransfer. But it says on the site ‘currently not possible’?
Hello, sir. Currently, only card and crypto payments are available. I recommend using our guide, and I remind you that when paying with crypto, you will receive a 10% discount on your order (which can be combined with the 7% discount on Tuesdays and any coupons).

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/how-to-pay-with-trust-wallet

Got my next Order thx big times Like always

Attachments

• IMG_20240513_132357_424.jpg
    IMG_20240513_132357_424.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20240513_132405_646.jpg
    IMG_20240513_132405_646.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 56
My neighbor bought Test C 250 end of September 2023.

Batch: 951521
Dosis: 100mg e2d (= 350mg/w)

Blood work in December 2023:

Testo: 48.7 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1780 (Reference: 54 - 230)

Zero Pip.
Stuff is legit.

So he bought again in December and got the same Batch like in September (951521).

Next blood work in 5 months.

Update:
There is a rumor in various forums that Driada's products from Cyber Week 2023 are underdosed or even fake (because of the 50% discount).

My neighbor has now had a blood test done and can report that the stuff might indeed be underdosed, even though it is the "same" batch.
Cypilos 250 (Batch 951521)

Results:
Testo: 36.6 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1236 (Reference: 54 - 230)

He now has lost his trust in Driada.

Update:
There is a rumor in various forums that Driada's products from Cyber Week 2023 are underdosed or even fake (because of the 50% discount).

My neighbor has now had a blood test done and can report that the stuff might indeed be underdosed, even though it is the "same" batch.
Cypilos 250 (Batch 951521)

Results:
Testo: 36.6 (Reference: 2.50 - 8.38)
Free Testo: 1236 (Reference: 54 - 230)

He now has lost his trust in Driada.
Thanks for reporting this. There were also reports in the past that for the store credits some people receive, DRIADA would send fake stuff instead of real.

$5 for oil, labor, packaging.
50¢ for Testosterone raws.

Scam: Only put 25¢ worth of Test in each "special" vial and get a quarter richer for each vial while destroying reputation.

You guys have them all figured out.

$5 for oil, labor, packaging.
50¢ for Testosterone raws.

Scam: Only put 25¢ worth of Test in each "special" vial and get a quarter richer for each vial while destroying reputation.

You guys have them all figured out.
Why should I lie? My neighbor has been using Driada for several years and has always been satisfied. There is definitely something wrong with the last order (Cyber Week 2023), see blood test results.

Why should I lie? My neighbor has been using Driada for several years and has always been satisfied. There is definitely something wrong with the last order (Cyber Week 2023), see blood test results.

I didn't say you were lying. It also makes perfect sense to be skeptical without the vial being tested,

Maybe your neighbor changed his protocol? Deciding, as has happened before, to switch from weekly or biweekly to daily, and leaving a good portion of the dose in the dead space of the syringe?

This testing lab doesn't count:

IMG_7988.png

He hasn't changed anything at all. Neither the dosage nor the interval nor the equipment nor other supplements. He was even at the lab at the same time as every other previous blood test. The only thing that changed was the Cypilos 250, although it is even (supposedly) the same batch as when ordered in September.
He knows what he is doing. He is not a beginner and does several blood tests per year since many years.
The difference between the two values from the two blood tests is far too high. This can only be explained by an underdosed batch. This was my last comment on it. The incident is resolved with Driada, hopefully.

Thanks for reporting this. There were also reports in the past that for the store credits some people receive, DRIADA would send fake stuff instead of real.
This is totally false. And I can prove it more than once.

An example: I ordered 100ml of primo only using store credit. I then sent it for analysis and another person did it too. The results are overdosed.

As for my blood tests with 850mg of testosterone and 450mg of primo my e2 are 55pg/mL. My batch of testosterone was also purchased with rewards and someone did a batch analysis.

I also ordered 100ml of testosterone U which will have a labtest next week (already received by the analysis laboratory)

He hasn't changed anything at all. Neither the dosage nor the interval nor the equipment nor other supplements. He was even at the lab at the same time as every other previous blood test. The only thing that changed was the Cypilos 250, although it is even (supposedly) the same batch as when ordered in September.
He knows what he is doing. He is not a beginner and does several blood tests per year since many years.
The difference between the two values from the two blood tests is far too high. This can only be explained by an underdosed batch. This was my last comment on it. The incident is resolved with Driada, hopefully.
Surething buddy

Go away feelz reporter... pls

Surething buddy

Go away feelz reporter... pls
I don’t go with „feelz“, I go with blood tests.
I can provide more detailed information to Driada Support, but I obviously won't post it publicly in a forum.
I bet you know say everything is photoshopped, but I really couldn’t care less what a random person on the internet thinks.
And sorry to be offensive, but you are an absolute beginner according to your profile, photos and comments.

Bought in September 2023 and blood test done in December 2023:

123.JPG123_.png

Bought in December 2023 (Cyber Week) (because of the good results from the previous blood tests) and blood test done in May 2024:
456.JPG456_.png

Last edited: