• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Another fast delivery. 7 days to Germany including weekend. Thanks Driada

Attachments

• 145BA419-EADE-4823-948C-D7B53A8E384B.jpeg
    145BA419-EADE-4823-948C-D7B53A8E384B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
Hello, again, sir!

Let's clarify some details

There are vast amounts of lab tests and you can find them here or on our TG channel. Yes, we could do better in regular tests of finished products - but we carefully test every batch of raws and do not change the formula.

Blind tests show that nothing changes -really.

Issue of last 4 pages 'I DON'T FEEL' but for the god's sake, why do you need all these lab tests, batch numbers, all this medicine stuff... why? When the random guy who doesn't even want to tell me his order number says 'I DON'T FEEL'?

Why do you need a lab test at all, folks? Send your stuff to these guys and they will tell you how it feels! - No, if you take it seriously, make the feelings of these guys your measure.

Confess what you preach.

But you do not, you want a lab test and you want me to make this guy "FEEL" ?

And I'm doing my best - asking the order number and what do I see?

And we took it seriously and find out that he didn't(at least no one knows about it)
...asking for the batch number. and what kind of answer do I have??

Not even a photo! Are you serious?

We sell products, we analyze raw materials (always) and most often we analyze finished products. We are trying. We try to get objective results, and not chew snot about what we all feel here.
Guys, if your feelings bother you so much, then the estrogen receptors are clearly under the influence of Tren.
If someone has a problem, then I solve it. For this whole year, we have built a company that has already made more than 100(!) tests ourselves, more than 20 blind tests were made also, and all indicators are at a decent level.

And you want me to take seriously the request that the person who refuses to give out the order number destroyed all the evidence that the order ever existed and now complains that he does not feel anything?
Seriously?

Initially, I do not assume that someone is a troll, but when you try your best and cannot even find evidence that the person who communicates with you is really your client.
A client that needs a lab test but based his claim on feelings?
Maybe you should buy and inject TREN first, and you will be able to feel it?

To be brief, I can only work with objective arguments. 'I DON'T FEEL' - is not one of them.

And I don’t consider anyone a liar, but when you try to help a person, and he did EVERYTHING so that you couldn’t, and now it's 5 pages of this conversation!

Face it guys, I can sell you a really good product, We will do our best to test EVERY batch and provide you lab tests, I can support your blind testing, so you can ensure our product yourself, but I can't make you FEEL (mighty real).
Brilliant. Thanks for the answer. That's the response that I wanted to read actually.

And we took it seriously and find out that he didn't(at least no one knows about it)

Oh really ? How about that ? Take a look at the picture…calling me a liar ? Huh ? No one knows about it? Maybe I call you a liar ,sir.

And I don’t give a fuck about „feelings“. I don’t feel roids ,ok wait yes tren I feel ,sweats. This means nothing right ,but if I take tren over 10weeks and nothing changed especially the shape ,with the same calories, the same training ,the same beside roids ,it’s total bullshit.

Attachments

• 73568BFD-5E83-46FF-B7C5-DA6F875A3ADA.jpeg
    73568BFD-5E83-46FF-B7C5-DA6F875A3ADA.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I dunno, 2 weeks in on 50mg driada anadrol and not much happening, maybe a slight bump in strength but nothing a good days carb load couldn't do, nothing visual, no obvious glycogen retention, minimum 500 kcal surplus a day, I train as a powerlifter, it's my first time running anadrol but I was expecting something more powerful by now, maybe week 3?

I dunno, 2 weeks in on 50mg driada anadrol and not much happening, maybe a slight bump in strength but nothing a good days carb load couldn't do, nothing visual, no obvious glycogen retention, minimum 500 kcal surplus a day, I train as a powerlifter, it's my first time running anadrol but I was expecting something more powerful by now, maybe week 3?
100 is where it shines for me.

50 mg/day it is the medical dosage, that dosage was also used on children. have you ever seen an aas give sensational results at medical dosage? even 100mg/day is still a medical dosage of anadrol, which was used in special and rare cases. for me anadrol starts pushing and giving serious gains at 150mg/day. i used original anapolon balkan years ago, i'm not talking nonsense. I generally prefer dianabol for weight gain. Anadrol is very overrated.

50 mg/day it is the medical dosage, that dosage was also used on children. have you ever seen an aas give sensational results at medical dosage? even 100mg/day is still a medical dosage of anadrol, which was used in special and rare cases. for me anadrol starts pushing and giving serious gains at 150mg/day. i used original anapolon balkan years ago, i'm not talking nonsense. I generally prefer dianabol for weight gain. Anadrol is very overrated.
Yeah but some people are more sensitive to it, they lose appetite and feel sick only with the 50mg’s so that depends how u can handle it. I will def go 100-150 next time i run it. Take the 100mg’s 60min preworkout and keep us updated how u feel in a week.

Y
Yeah but some people are more sensitive to it, they lose appetite and feel sick only with the 50mg’s so that depends how u can handle it. I will def go 100-150 next time i run it. Take the 100mg’s 60min preworkout and keep us updated how u feel in a week.
Yeah I might increase the dose, I would have thought am/pm dosing would be ideal?

Y

Yeah I might increase the dose, I would have thought am/pm dosing would be ideal?
Some people are non-responders at all on anadrol.
However as stated above higher works a lot better and at least for myself it doesn't feel toxic compared to dbol.
Dbol is a lot more potent.
Drol however is my favorite oral do 50mg in the morning and the rest of your dosage pre workout

Some people are non-responders at all on anadrol.
However as stated above higher works a lot better and at least for myself it doesn't feel toxic compared to dbol.
Dbol is a lot more potent.
Drol however is my favorite oral do 50mg in the morning and the rest of your dosage pre workout
Thanks, I'll give it a go

Hello, again, sir!

Let's clarify some details

There are vast amounts of lab tests and you can find them here or on our TG channel. Yes, we could do better in regular tests of finished products - but we carefully test every batch of raws and do not change the formula.

Blind tests show that nothing changes -really.

Issue of last 4 pages 'I DON'T FEEL' but for the god's sake, why do you need all these lab tests, batch numbers, all this medicine stuff... why? When the random guy who doesn't even want to tell me his order number says 'I DON'T FEEL'?

Why do you need a lab test at all, folks? Send your stuff to these guys and they will tell you how it feels! - No, if you take it seriously, make the feelings of these guys your measure.

Confess what you preach.

But you do not, you want a lab test and you want me to make this guy "FEEL" ?

We sell products, we analyze raw materials (always) and most often we analyze finished products. We are trying. We try to get objective results, and not chew snot about what we all feel here.
Guys, if your feelings bother you so much, then the estrogen receptors are clearly under the influence of Tren.
If someone has a problem, then I solve it. For this whole year, we have built a company that has already made more than 100(!) tests ourselves, more than 20 blind tests were made also, and all indicators are at a decent level.

And you want me to take seriously the request that the person who refuses to give out the order number destroyed all the evidence that the order ever existed and now complains that he does not feel anything?
Seriously?

Initially, I do not assume that someone is a troll, but when you try your best and cannot even find evidence that the person who communicates with you is really your client.
A client that needs a lab test but based his claim on feelings?
Maybe you should buy and inject TREN first, and you will be able to feel it?

To be brief, I can only work with objective arguments. 'I DON'T FEEL' - is not one of them.

And I don’t consider anyone a liar, but when you try to help a person, and he did EVERYTHING so that you couldn’t, and now it's 5 pages of this conversation!

Face it guys, I can sell you a really good product, We will do our best to test EVERY batch and provide you lab tests, I can support your blind testing, so you can ensure our product yourself, but I can't make you FEEL (mighty real).
I posted many pages ago, in january, that I bought tren from you. We are just asking for lab tests of products multiple people are claiming as shit.

Just funny that exactly what people are asking from you, you don't have.
I've placed many orders, and never had 1 complaint as i'm genuinely satisfied, except for your tren. I like your test, I really like your primo, I very much dislike your tren.

But its ok, more disappointed in your response where you the feel need to attack others.

For me, I have switched since last week friday, when this discussion first started, to my old lab. 8 pins in and I get EXACTLY what I expect from tren, what I didn't get after having 30+ pins from your tren. Funny.....

You're only here for a year, a year is not long. I only suggest to continue testing your finished products. It is not expensive. I rather see you add $5 on every vial and have tests, than no tests of the batch you are selling.

Oh really ? How about that ? Take a look at the picture…calling me a liar ?
Sir, once again...

Take a look at the picture…

Yes, sir! Let's take a look at my question again and on a screenshot...

1682345108792.png

I asked you for an order number, not a batch

Number of your order in our shop, available in private cabinet and your email both.

This information is needed to understand that you are our client indeed.
This is a first step

I'm just gonna throw this in here.
The dose is 1.5 iu.
I'd like to read some opinions, because as far as i know, i look like I'm deficient instead of being in the mid range.Screenshot_20230424_171158_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

Some people just don’t respond well to anadrol man. Some of the most known powerlifters or most knowledgeable have said they preferred anavar to anadrol. Strength increase-wise, muscle fiber rapidity & it’s far less hepatotoxic... and it tends to blunt the appetite. If you haven’t yet try some others and see how you respond to those, as I’m sure you have I know Drol is very popular in the PL world.

Sponsors

Latest posts