few questions about SC injection

testo66

Hi all,
I just moved from androgel to 2 SC shots per week of 62.5mg T each (yielding 125MG per week).
I also introduced HCG as recommended - 2 SC shots of 250 IU per week (same day as T shot, each of them in a different place in the abdomen).

a few questions came up:
1. I read you can inject the T SC into the glute fat and it sounded like a nice idea -
where exactly is the recommended injection site in the glutes for sub-q?
is there a difference in the effect comparing to the abdomen?

2. I'm currently injecting with an BD Insulin Syringe 30G 8mm (5/16")-
is the needle long enough for SC in the abdomen & glutes?
and what length of syringe should I use (injecting no more the 0.25ML of T/0.1ML of HCG) - 1 ML or 0.5 ML?

3. as for the HCG - I can choose to use ovidrel or pregnyl (and using bacteriostatic water to keep them good for long of course) -
is the a difference between them? which is more recommended?
does either of them last only one month in the fridge after reconstitute with BW?

thank you for your help.

Attachments

• hCG-Preparations.gif
    hCG-Preparations.gif
    77 KB · Views: 80
sc oil makes for bumpy injection sites, which can make one self conscious when with a new girl, but I've not had any real issues with them, im seems more reliable and predictable, but sc let me give my muscles a break, although I am probably of the opinion that im is better and am back to that again

the above is about oil injections, not hcg

After reading about a few respected members in here that supported it I asked my endo. He said he is highly against it as it can lead to calcifications. I've stuck to im and no regrets.

Back