MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

No, not that I know of. I’m sure there will be members sending his stuff in for blind tests sooner than later. I’d think that GA would offer credit to members that send products in for testing, but I’ll let him answer that.
correct, we do give store credit for customers who sends blind tests in for testing

Yes, but I have only found their testing (so second, not third party testing).
Maybe @Sector was asking whether any member had GA' s stuff tested.
I couldn't find any lab tests, apart from their own.
Maybe you know of some, though.
Has my search not been accurate?
As for blood tests, I only found this one, here
Only had a quick look, sorry if there are more and I missed them

@UncleBuns tested their tb500

Yup. Tested as legit frag and 11mg. There are tests from other individuals in this thread.

@iris Time to do some testing if your own and share. @GenericAsia will give store credit reimbursement for publicly shared tests.

Yup. Tested as legit frag and 11mg. There are tests from other individuals in this thread.

@iris Time to do some testing if your own and share. @GenericAsia will give store credit reimbursement for publicly shared tests.
It was not my enquiry.
I just searched the thread for someone who asked

But when I will test something, rest assured it will be shared, otherwise what is the point

so you know what you're injecting
I think you misunderstood. I probably did not express myself properly.
I meant, if I don't share testing, it becomes pointless to me as it is for everyone's benefit, not just mine.
One buys something from a source here, gets it tested and posts it so everyone is aware about it, that is what I meant.
Sorry if it was not understandable

MCT oil is used for all our oils. i think the lab tests is available as well if not your welcome to send a blind test in, we do offer credit store for blind tests from customers.
So you’re saying there is a Janoshik lab test for the most recent batch of Test E that was made in the last week?

If there is then I won’t send a sample off to be tested but I just need the report.

So you’re saying there is a Janoshik lab test for the most recent batch of Test E that was made in the last week?

If there is then I won’t send a sample off to be tested but I just need the report.
seeing as how he still hasnt posted eq results that were supposedly sent over a month ago, i dont think so

seeing as how he still hasnt posted eq results that were supposedly sent over a month ago, i dont think so
we had an customer who promised us to send it for lab test but never happened. but if it wasn’t good quality the forum would have been an full page of negative comments, so far people just love it.

new test e batch will be sent for lab test and uploaded here as well, we would appreciate blind tests from customers as well. store credit is given out guys.