Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Diabetics often have some degree of neuropathy, and get gastroparesis fairly frequently. Because Ozempic was primarily used by this population, the slowing of gastric emptying combined with pre-existing nerve damage, was enough to push them into gastroparesis.

Don't let the fear mongers scare you off. You're more likely to suffer from the illnesses GLPs prevent by not using it than any life threatening side effect. Tens of millions of people have used these meds, with hundreds of millions of "patient years" of clinical experience, and there's only been ONE fatality of a non-diabetic associated with this class of meds
THANK YOU for this incredibly detailed post. I searched reddit and such for the past hour and found nothing remotely this detailed. I'm so glad I'm back at this forum; the knowledge of members here is unmatched.

Ok, I'm going to do it.

I'm sorry you're poor. I can and do spend $600 on a restaurant or a single night in a hotel. We have different perspectives on money.
I think you’re in the wrong forum then buddy, there is basically a section called steroids underground lol.

Since you can afford the treatments, I suggest you talk to a health professional who is specializing in weight loss treatment and can provide you medically approved use of glps.

You don’t need to experiment with us plebeians, plus they will monitor and adjust when side effects happen. There is no free ride even with glps, however, if you are obese then the sides are better than the foreboding consequences of being overweight.

Good luck.

I think you’re in the wrong forum then buddy, there is basically a section called steroids underground lol.

Since you can afford the treatments, I suggest you talk to a health professional who is specializing in weight loss treatment and can provide you medically approved use of glps.

You don’t need to experiment with us plebeians, plus they will monitor and adjust when side effects happen. There is no free ride even with glps, however, if you are obese then the sides are better than the foreboding consequences of being overweight.

Good luck.
Yo. I've been on this forum for 15 years. I've always preferred as it isn't just a bunch of junkies like most. If anything, the steroid underground subforum is exemplary of how the site as a whole is not solely junkies.

You should not presume that everything here is about black market activity. In my case, the price I quoted IS with a professional. I'll refrain from making casual comments about monetary costs in the future, but for fucks sake - MANY people are like myself. Yeah, I bought shitloads of gear from well-reviewed sellers on the steroid underground subforum. Many are still active like my beloved Pharmacom Labs.

But that doesn't mean people can't buy legit pharma products and legit medical services when they choose.

Honestly, if you just want to be a junkie, there are better forums out there. EDIT: The kind of aggressive antagonism you display USUALLY means you're jacked up too much. Another reason this forum is great - most other sites have tons of dudes hyped on tren.

Yo. I've been on this forum for 15 years. I've always preferred as it isn't just a bunch of junkies like most. If anything, the steroid underground subforum is exemplary of how the site as a whole is not solely junkies.

You should not presume that everything here is about black market activity. In my case, the price I quoted IS with a professional. I'll refrain from making casual comments about monetary costs in the future, but for fucks sake - MANY people are like myself. Yeah, I bought shitloads of gear from well-reviewed sellers on the steroid underground subforum. Many are still active like my beloved Pharmacom Labs.

But that doesn't mean people can't buy legit pharma products and legit medical services when they choose.

Honestly, if you just want to be a junkie, there are better forums out there. EDIT: The kind of aggressive antagonism you display USUALLY means you're jacked up too much. Another reason this forum is great - most other sites have tons of dudes hyped on tren.
No need to be hostile brother, we’re all in the same boat, albeit using different paddles.

Nobody is gatekeeping shit and preventing you from buying anything you want, it’s your money.

And stop accusing people of being junkies, for all we know, it’s just your teenage neighbor behind these texts just having fun with you over scheduled drugs lol.

I'm sorry you're poor. I can and do spend $600 on a restaurant or a single night in a hotel. We have different perspectives on money.

I'm sorry you're poor. I can and do spend many times that on a single night in a hotel or a meal. That having been said, if something is a scam, which $600 a month for compounded semaglutide clearly is, then spending more money isn't going to make it less of a scam.

$600/mo isn't actually too out of line for 4 2.4mg (the max) doses from a real FDA approved compounding pharmacy, along with doctor consults, not some "Med Spa" illegally re-selling the same underground stuff found here.

If you're willing to pay $600/mo though,
my advice would be to simply get a "Self payor" prescription from an online provider, which is pretty cheap, then buy the real deal Wegovy from a licensed pharmacy using the discount offered by Novo Nordisk to cash payers, $649/mo (4 x pens any dose size). It's also possible to get it for even less from a Canadian pharmacy, with a little more effort.

Don't let anyone kid you, if money were no obstacle, everyone would opt for pharma versions of whatever we use.

LMK if you need help finding a place to get a prescription for Wegovy.

$600/mo isn't actually too out of line for 4 2.4mg (the max) doses from a real FDA approved compounding pharmacy, along with doctor consults, not some "Med Spa" illegally re-selling the same underground stuff found here.

If you're willing to pay $600/mo though,
my advice would be to simply get a "Self payor" prescription from an online provider, which is pretty cheap, then buy the real deal Wegovy from a licensed pharmacy using the discount offered by Novo Nordisk to cash payers, $649/mo (4 x pens any dose size). It's also possible to get it for even less from a Canadian pharmacy, with a little more effort.

LMK if you need help finding a place to get a prescription for Wegovy.
Not sure what "med spa" means then. I'm getting this from a physician.

Not sure what "med spa" means then. I'm getting this from a physician.

Physicians normally write a prescription you fill elsewhere, from a pharmacy, compounding or otherwise. "Med spas" have in house physicians to write the prescriptions legally required to sell their in house GLPs.

I'm simply pointing out you can get a prescription and fill it with the name brand original pharmaceutical, not a grey area "compounded" version of unclear origin.

For a little more than the $600 you were prepared to.

Don't let anyone kid you, if money were no obstacle, everyone would opt for pharma versions of whatever we use.

Nah. I'd opt for UGL over a compounding pharmacy any day. Given my experience with the pens and UGL, I'd rather deal with UGL and just order what I want rather than having to get and maintain a prescription. Mostly, I just hate having to interact with healthcare people.

Nah. I'd opt for UGL over a compounding pharmacy any day. Given my experience with the pens and UGL, I'd rather deal with UGL and just order what I want rather than having to get and maintain a prescription. Mostly, I just hate having to interact with healthcare people.

I understand the "hassle" element, which is why I don't bother with a TRT clinic. But really getting a prescription for *anything* but controlled substances is a 5 minute process if you're willing to pay a telemedicine doctor.

And with a prescription I'm not getting some compounded stuff that may or may not be rebranded QSC product, but the real deal.

Physicians normally write a prescription you fill elsewhere, from a pharmacy, compounding or otherwise. "Med spas" have in house physicians to write the prescriptions legally required to sell their in house GLPs.

I'm simply pointing out you can get a prescription and fill it with the name brand original pharmaceutical, not a grey area "compounded" version of unclear origin.

Surely I missed something and I ain't tagging him because I see a bit of aggro (maybe caused by the $600 glp bill grating a bit, even if he's rich).
But if he is prescribed these drugs from a physician, what is he looking for on Reddit and here?
Surely, they would be able to assess his medical history + give him every available info about these substances, side effects, etc.
No?

But really getting a prescription for *anything* but controlled substances is a 5 minute process if you're willing to pay a telemedicine doctor.

And with a prescription I'm not getting some compounded stuff that may or may not be rebranded QSC product, but the real deal.

Understood, and I do that for some meds like Repatha, but it's still a hassle and I offered the caveat, 'given my experience with UGL' which really means, I've used pharma and non, specifically QSC, found it to have comparable efficacy, and prefer the convenience. Cost is a secondary factor.

My opinion on compounding pharmacies is that they and the places that use them are roughly akin to TRT clinics. They're more or less setup to absorb money from people that otherwise don't have the time to figure the stuff out for themselves. The fact that they're willing to do that erodes my trust in the whole arrangement.

I'm also terrible when it comes to my desire to DIY just about anything. If someone were sufficiently flush to self-pay for actual, real Wegovy or Mounjaro, then by all means, that's the best course of action.

I see. This is a med spa then I guess (Gameday Mens Health). I was given syringes for 1 month. They seem to want to titrate the Trizepatide. First month was $500 for 2.5mg(?) per week, with generally an extra $150 for each doubling of the dose up to 12.5mg per week I think. They only give it to you, no prescription, but they have a physician assistant on site.

Are the actual Pfizer pens really that cheap?

I see. This is a med spa then I guess (Gameday Mens Health). I was given syringes for 1 month. They seem to want to titrate the Trizepatide. First month was $500 for 2.5mg(?) per week, with generally an extra $150 for each doubling of the dose up to 12.5mg per week I think. They only give it to you, no prescription, but they have a physician assistant on site.

Are the actual Pfizer pens really that cheap?

Tirz, the brand name of which is Zepbound, is from Eli Lily.

The "medspa" is charging far too much for that knockoff that likely costs them $5 a dose.

For "Self payers" Eli Lilly just announced the availability of low cost single dose vials, for less than you're being charged. Again, for the real, authentic drug, purchased at a drug store:

In my experience, a quality insulin syringe with a smaller needle than the pen is actually more comfortable. Literally painless. You feel nothing. A mosquito bite is agony in comparison.

Tirz, the brand name of which is Zepbound, is from Eli Lily.

The "medspa" is charging far too much for that knockoff that likely costs them $5 a dose.

For "Self payers" Eli Lilly just announced the availability of low cost single dose vials, for less than you're being charged. Again, for the real, authentic drug, purchased at a drug store:

In my experience, a quality insulin syringe with a smaller needle than the pen is actually more comfortable. Literally painless. You feel nothing. A mosquito bite is agony in comparison.
This is all very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I understand the Gameday business model better I think. But I guess the question becomes: how do I find a doctor who will give me a script?

I understand the Gameday business model better I think. But I guess the question becomes: how do I find a doctor who will give me a script?

Not sure if you want quick and easy, or "concierge" with all the bells and whistles like frequent follow ups, dietician consult, etc.

Assuming "quick and easy" it's:

Max $95/visit (or less if you have insurance).

Tell them you're self pay for the medication and want to use Eli Lilly single dose vials from pharmacy "Lilly Direct". Eli Lilly will send the meds to you directly.

If you want "concierge" treatment with all the support, dietician consult etc. there are other companies for $149.

Keep in mind you *must* be BMI 27 with another condition, like high BP or cholesterol, or BMI 30+.

So make sure you report a high enough weight to qualify.

Back