Had to come completely off, court order

Yeah when I used HCG (with just hgh) the precum was insane, and the load was MASSIVE, especially with my other supplements (however yes, it would come out within 3-5 mins top, sensitivity felt good tho)

I have also used oxytocin before (peptide form injected with CJC dacless nightly), it was very comparable to hcg but with more of a pump down there.

HCG without an aromatase inhibitor will lead to more downstream estrogen which then affects oxytocin signaling. same thing with regular testosterone-based steroids (not DHT based steroids, those arent converted by aromatase).

I will say oxytocin is not a bad thing nessesarily. If you REALLY want you could try an SSRI or something else, but given that you don't know how hcg affects you fully, I don't think you would be able to take the time to learn the complexities of dosing anything for premature ejaculation

if you have a decent pelvic floor and know how to edge, then with a few supplements you can get a pretty substantial load going, but I don't know if that's your thing. Pairs well with a lot of foreplay and oral
Wait. I have the opposite problem. Are you saying if I use injectable oxytocin it might be easier to finish?

Oxytocin deficiency can definetly be a major holdup, it makes your pelvic floor contract when you cum (in fact in the case of labor, they use it to help deliver babies because it causes those contractions in high doses in women. Also I have found that the use of oxytocin receptor antagonizing peptides can cause complete inability to cum without causing erectile dysfunction)

It all depends on what causes the ejaculatory inability. If you are on a mix of testosterone-based steroids as well as aromatase inhibitors, then Oxytocin may be worth a shot (you can also try intranasal if you arent already pinning HGH or anything else with insulin syringes, but that's up to you)

If the problem is due to SSRIs, serotonin deficiency, or anything like that, there are other procedures for that. Im not your doctor so I wont tell you what and what not to do, just be sure with oxytocin to dose responsibly, it has a surprising level of downstream effects (mostly good tho tbh)

i got 10mg of oxytocin and 10 mg of cjc+grhp6 blend from biotech peptides, then I reconstituted it with 30 ius of bac and then did 1 iu of each a day (if you want you can get by with more like 125-150mcg, but the vial was too small to add more bac water)
That's like 300mcg aka 200iu oxytocin. Are you sure? Maybe it was 1mg oxytocin in the vial?
Cause the dosagin I have seen ranges from 10iu to 50-70iu max 100iu giving heart palpitations

@Ridethelightningbarefoot sorry I doubted you brother. I sincerely hope the best for you.

Our judicial system is a fuckin joke. You have to submit to steroid testing for child custody, but judges let murderers out on a PR bond.
Not trying to pry, but lightingbarefoot had full custody a couple years ago. I'm wondering how the testing is on him to pay out of pocket or if he even has a lawyer of his own; if not that's pure negligence on his part. It would be great to have details, but I wouldn't want him to get doxxed or exposed. I know someone that was recently divorced with settlement and decree final, and they found out the other parent is using rec drugs on off days. Unless they OD or a situation happens where the child gets into the drug stash there's literally nothing they can do to prove it as uppers like coke clear in 3 days. Probably would be best if you knew of an upcoming court date to obviously lawyer up and switch to test suspension/prop then pct. If you're paying out of pocket for your own test with some type of notice you'd be fine unless you were a retard and pinned deca. Also judging by post history here pertaining to custody situations there generally is something the dad did like that dude that beat up his exes boyfriend which went on his record. Imo there would have to be some type of criminal record or domestic violence report to require an out of pocket pay. Either way I would have prepared a bit better if I knew of an upcoming court date.

Last edited:
Oxytocin deficiency can definetly be a major holdup, it makes your pelvic floor contract when you cum (in fact in the case of labor, they use it to help deliver babies because it causes those contractions in high doses in women. Also I have found that the use of oxytocin receptor antagonizing peptides can cause complete inability to cum without causing erectile dysfunction)

It all depends on what causes the ejaculatory inability. If you are on a mix of testosterone-based steroids as well as aromatase inhibitors, then Oxytocin may be worth a shot (you can also try intranasal if you arent already pinning HGH or anything else with insulin syringes, but that's up to you)

If the problem is due to SSRIs, serotonin deficiency, or anything like that, there are other procedures for that. Im not your doctor so I wont tell you what and what not to do, just be sure with oxytocin to dose responsibly, it has a surprising level of downstream effects (mostly good tho tbh)
what are those oxytocin receptor antagonising peptides called? sounds interesting.

Baby mama leveraged my steroid use in custody case....im still on hgh and I use hcg 300iu/day to maintain. So two questions: do anabolic steroid increase oxytocin? Does hcg decrease oxytocin. Im having trouble with premature ejaculation...
Drop to 25mg sustanon (0.1ml) sub q every other day that will keep you in range, on the day you don’t jab test jab 100iu’s HCG,drop the HGH to 2 iu’s pre bed, get some BPC-157 and TB-500 down you and see it as a recovery phase.

Bro what did your attorney say about that? Cant believe the court could even do that? Thats bullshit.
This. It sounds like your bm is friendly with the judge like how tf does one even accept such a dumb case unless there is proof of violence towards the spouse or kids or weird behaviour, plus idk how they would even test you for stuff (ik for anabolics they can but for testosterone in theory you should be fine as long as you’re in range or around the 1000/1500 mark, if they do that for major sports stuff I doubt you’d get anything more than a GCMS type test for something like this). I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a scare tactic from your bm side but yeah OP figure out what is the deal n try to not go off all of a sudden as that would affect your family life a lot more than whatever you’re running

Drop to 25mg sustanon (0.1ml) sub q every other day that will keep you in range, on the day you don’t jab test jab 100iu’s HCG,drop the HGH to 2 iu’s pre bed, get some BPC-157 and TB-500 down you and see it as a recovery phase.
This. Keep trt levels at least, there’s zero chance or near to zero that they actually test you n find out if you take testosterone but btw another reason to have a trt script on hand just in case crazy bitches try to do shit like this. It’s therapeutic use so suck a dick chica (sorry I just find it nuts she is using this as an excuse to fk with you mane that’s just wrong, imo you should try to do sumn similar for her in the future once this blows over, let’s see how she likes when you leverage her bringing dudes to the house while your kids are there or idk I’m just making up hypotheticals but yeah your bm is a class a douche mane)

That's like 300mcg aka 200iu oxytocin. Are you sure? Maybe it was 1mg oxytocin in the vial?
Cause the dosagin I have seen ranges from 10iu to 50-70iu max 100iu giving heart palpitations
Yea no. it would be logical to assume I misread the label with how high I was dosing, but nah, I did end up using 300 MCG a day from a 10iu vial. it might have been slightly different since I was doing it sub Q which I haven't seen tried by others, still caused a LOT of "cardiovascular stress" (which was on purpose for angion method)
I will warn you that I'm kinda crazy, type of guy to use PGE-1 for penile hypertrophy, but I'm careful with it. Again, start at a low dosage and then adjust based on function

Not trying to pry, but lightingbarefoot had full custody a couple years ago. I'm wondering how the testing is on him to pay out of pocket or if he even has a lawyer of his own; if not that's pure negligence on his part. It would be great to have details, but I wouldn't want him to get doxxed or exposed. I know someone that was recently divorced with settlement and decree final, and they found out the other parent is using rec drugs on off days. Unless they OD or a situation happens where the child gets into the drug stash there's literally nothing they can do to prove it as uppers like coke clear in 3 days. Probably would be best if you knew of an upcoming court date to obviously lawyer up and switch to test suspension/prop then pct. If you're paying out of pocket for your own test with some type of notice you'd be fine unless you were a retard and pinned deca. Also judging by post history here pertaining to custody situations there generally is something the dad did like that dude that beat up his exes boyfriend which went on his record. Imo there would have to be some type of criminal record or domestic violence report to require an out of pocket pay. Either way I would have prepared a bit better if I knew of an upcoming court date.
Noooope...my lawyer said that i could fight in court but its a roll of dice on how the judge feels about steroids and I would potentially have to spend even more money proving why steroids dont effect my ability to be a father. Its a illegal substance if you guys havent forgotten. If you snooped far enough you would've found a post where i said one of my bm died of kidney cancer. I have custody of those three from my dead ex wife and the kids in question were from my ex long term live in gf.

Noooope...my lawyer said that i could fight in court but its a roll of dice on how the judge feels about steroids and I would potentially have to spend even more money proving why steroids dont effect my ability to be a father. Its a illegal substance if you guys havent forgotten. If you snooped far enough you would've found a post where i said one of my bm died of kidney cancer. I have custody of those three from my dead ex wife and the kids in question were from my ex long term live in gf.
Holy shit dude have some kids. So she just said that you do steroids and that's it? No proof?

Back