MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

So I send him an email and get the auto reply but I don't see how to order after that. Sorry if it's somewhere in this 344 page thread. Can someone give me a short cut?

So I send him an email and get the auto reply but I don't see how to order after that. Sorry if it's somewhere in this 344 page thread. Can someone give me a short cut?
it should tell you in his auto reply to send a new email with specific stuff in subject line

it should tell you in his auto reply to send a new email with specific stuff in subject line
Yeah I did that and never heard back except for another auto reply. I went with my regular guy. I'll try again next time I need to re-up. Thanks.

Yeah I did that and never heard back except for another auto reply. I went with my regular guy. I'll try again next time I need to re-up. Thanks.

My man... you got the email with the instructions you asked for literally right in front of you...

Based on your posted timeline... you made the order around midnight... by 8am the next morning you haven't heard back so went with someone else...

Kinda high expectations huh? I don't think a legit business could make you happy, let alone a black market.

My man... you got the email with the instructions you asked for literally right in front of you...

Based on your posted timeline... you made the order around midnight... by 8am the next morning you haven't heard back so went with someone else...

Kinda high expectations huh? I don't think a legit business could make you happy, let alone a black market.
My order attempt was maybe 3 weeks ago. I'm not in a rush. I still have greys from TP.

Make sure you're using an encrypted email. Never had anything but top-notch service.
Yeah I must have missed something. I'll try again when I run low. I'm sure service is great. Feedback from this forum is why I tried to order in the first place. Thanks for the responses guys.

Yeah I must have missed something. I'll try again when I run low. I'm sure service is great. Feedback from this forum is why I tried to order in the first place. Thanks for the responses guys.

Yeah I hear back by email usually same day from Opti and delivery always under 3-4 days for me.

I forgot to post this previously but.....

Ordered 10 of the 120 IU kits from opti a few weeks ago and I received them within 4 days. This is my 2nd order with him and both have been great.