MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!
Top G right here. Do you ever cycle off the HGH?