MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!

Been looking for a new source for quality HGH since my long time supplier closed his doors. I’ve been following Opti for a while and just pulled the trigger on my first order of Grey Tops.

I’m anxious to give them a try. Seems to have a strong following with a lot of happy customers!

I’m 58 and have worked out my entire life. I’m 5’9” 200lbs and keep myself around 9-12% BF year round. I didn’t do my first cycle until I was 50 and now I’ll usually do a 16-20 week cycle of test/EQ. Then take about a year off.

But I do like to stay on 3-5ius of HGH all year round. I’m 3/4 way through a cycle now and have been out of HGH for about 6-8 weeks. I needed to restock!
Top G right here. Do you ever cycle off the HGH?

Top G right here. Do you ever cycle off the HGH?
Yes, I will take break a break from the HGH once or twice a year too for a few weeks. When I’m off cycle I just do 2-3ius a day. More of an anti-aging regiment.

When on a cycle and during PCT and for a couple months after PCT I’ll run 4-6ius.

If those stats are true, you must be an amazing sight at 58.

Given your age, does the EQ raise your hematocrit? (It does mine).

If those stats are true, you must be an amazing sight at 58.

Given your age, does the EQ raise your hematocrit? (It does mine).
Haha, I don’t know about that but I do try to keep myself pretty fit and active. Most people say I look a lot younger than my age.

I can do pretty much anything that I could do when I was 30. But I do make sure to warm up really good and stretch and cool down and stretch again after a workout. And if do feel any type “twinge”, I stop right away.

And yes, my hematocrit will rise up a little. Up to the top of the normal range, but it never seems to go out of range. If it gets a little high I donate some blood too. I also take about of a tablespoon fish oil everyday. My blood pressure will bump up a little higher on cycle but usually stays below 130/135 over 85/90.

I don’t do crazy amounts during a cycle either. 550 test-E and 720 EQ.