MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

So this is a very important note that must be errored on the side of scam and fraudulent activities.
Yesterday or the day before I was emailed by a email that if one didn’t pay close enough attention to detail could easily be mistaken for “Opti.usa@protonmail.com
This one instead of using “o” used the number “0”
Be vigilant and pay close attention to any emails you receive in regards to optis new line and make sure to very it’s one of his only primary emails.

So this is a very important note that must be errored on the side of scam and fraudulent activities.
Yesterday or the day before I was emailed by a email that if one didn’t pay close enough attention to detail could easily be mistaken for “Opti.usa@protonmail.com
This one instead of using “o” used the number “0”
Be vigilant and pay close attention to any emails you receive in regards to optis new line and make sure to very it’s one of his only primary emails.

I encourage everyone to make new email accounts that are not your username on Meso @ whatever.com

If you're that interested just order some. Instead of questioning every few days if you can see his setup, blah blah blah. Website says it's expected to ship sometime this week. Highly doubt anyone has any yet
He hasn’t described a single thing about his new GSO line of oils

He use to have Pharmaqo which we know is made over seas in China. but now said he’s coming out with their own line of oils opti brand. But didn’t give much info.

Didn’t say if they were made here domestically which would be more of a homebrew style or made in a facility like the previous ones he sold.

Didn’t tell us the ba/bb percentages or if any super solvents are used.

Didnt tell us why they are switching from carrying MCT oils to GSO oils.

Do they know something we don’t. Maybe GSO is the better option for us to consume after all with all the talk about the c12 in mct ?

I thought we were allowed to ask those questions?

I never asked to see his set up? Why would you say I asked to see his set up when I never said that ?

Are we allowed to ask if the new opti oils are from a gmp facility like the hgh and tabs or are they more of the home brew domestic style ?

anyone know if opti domestic homebrew the oils themselves ?

Can we get a breakdown of their brewing process ? Autoclave ? Do they Buy stoppers and vials already sterile ?

If anyone gets the GSO line delivered this week can you show some pics and give mini review ? Pip and floater report ?

Was going to place an order specifically for the GSO line but I guess I’ll hold out a little longer for some reviews first

Anyone get the GSO line yet ?

Dude you're little over the top here. I guess you didn't ask to see his system just everything else but you're coming off a little paranoid.
Chill out I'm sure there'll be a report on them when people actually start getting them. If you paid attention his website says there shipping the week commencing the 5th. It's possible nothing has even shipped yet.

If you're so worried about super solvents or metals just buy some and send it to janoshik.

Dude you're little over the top here. I guess you didn't ask to see his system just everything but you're coming off a little paranoid.
Chill out I'm sure there'll be a report on them when people actually start getting them. If you paid attention his website says there shipping the week commencing the 5th. It's possible nothing has even shipped yet.
A little paranoid ? It’s general questions, these questions are asked all the time on here.

I’ll wait for some reviews. But for u to make it seem like these questions aren’t important… tsk tsk.