MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Can you specify through which email or website you placed your order (not sure who hilma central refers to)? The inventory system shouldn't allow for out of stock items to be ordered but if you can help me understand your situation I'll try and help as best as I can.

I wasn't instructed to fulfill orders in Hilma's absence, I'm acting on my own behalf in that regard to help out during the short absence. Since you're apparently in command of Millard, I'll obey of course.
Hilma.store ..... Classic 1000 EURs+ wholesale orders. after placing order, Me and representative get message from central about missing products..half of the time... Thats one thing. Constant delays in sending is even worse....

@Human_backhoe @mands please refer to my reply in the other thread where I explained the extent of my sourcing. my sole purpose here and now, for the very limited duration of Hilma's absence only, is to sort out any customer concerns regarding the state of orders. if either of you are in that group, I'll do my best to help you out.

@joorinainen I recommend >70% Lindt dark chocolate, Milka and Kinder chocolates are overrated.

It doesn't work that way. You can't pick and choose when you are a source and when you are a member. Now that you have identified yourself as such, this is the thread you stay in!

Maybe you are right, maybe not. Stop crying like a little bitch, thats annoying.

Lol nice second post.

I think you miss the point of meso also the magnitude of what's going on here across multiple sources. In multiple threads.

Source are guests the we tolerate. This is not a paid source board. We are here to protect members and hold sources accountable.

I will do what the fuck I please and hope you do the same.:D

Hilma.store ..... Classic 1000 EURs+ wholesale orders. after placing order, Me and representative get message from central about missing products..half of the time... Thats one thing. Constant delays in sending is even worse....
Hilma.store is a reseller (you can check the list at the bottom of Hilmabiocare) - from what I understand you placed an order through them and then they tried to order or dropship the products from HBC and were informed some were not in stock, is that correct?

@Millard Baker still mands and his hoe on some weird admin roleplay quest to expose and mark all sources as inherently evil for a reason entirely unknown.

Last edited:
Ho ordinato tre test E e sono arrivati oggi. Quando ho aperto la scatola, ho notato che c'è un altro codice nascosto, quel codice è diverso per tutti o è lo stesso? Per me è scritto su tutti e tre: PBY578-TE-223
The clients from Italy can to ask at me without problems.
@HilmaBiocare will confirm my position
PS
Spedizione direttamente dall’Italia

It doesn't work that way. You can't pick and choose when you are a source and when you are a member. Now that you have identified yourself as such, this is the thread you stay in!

Hilma.store is a reseller (you can check the list at the bottom of Hilmabiocare) - from what I understand you placed an order through them and then they tried to order or dropship the products from HBC and were informed some were not in stock, is that correct?

@Millard Baker still mands and his hoe on some weird admin roleplay quest to expose and mark all sources as inherently evil for a reason entirely unknown.

At the very least you are a rep now. This is the only thread you will be welcomed in. You now have to stay in your lane which is this thread. Or leave meso it’s simple

At the very least you are a rep now. This is the only thread you will be welcomed in. You now have to stay in your lane which is this thread. Or leave meso it’s simple
I'd be completely fine with that if mands & his bitches weren't free to
raid source threads and spam 4chan shit everywhere, making it a miserable experience for people who want to ask legitimate questions or express their concerns.

raid source threads and spam 4chan shit everywhere, making it a miserable experience for people who want to ask legitimate questions or express their concerns.

Contamination of gear and a rep disappearing arent legitimate?

Yes and also, now saying they were doing maintenance on a stock at monday- which changed into whole week!!! So no packages sent. I wonder what excuse I will hear next week:-(.

If you are a rep then you stay here in this thread. Members are allowed to do what they want and go where they want. But reps can’t do that. If you’d like that freedom then welcome all the other sources and reps in here and we can show you what a clusterfuck it would be.

You don’t like @mands or @Silentlemon1011 @human backhoe? Too fucking bad. Do your job as a rep better and they won’t have ground to stand on.

Why didn’t you just freely announce you were a rep? You should know that MESO expects full transparency and when something is covered up we immediately believe that there is a reason for that.

I ordered from hilmabiocare.shop, they ship fast and use UPS as a courier. It arrived after 6-7 days. I can't tell you if it's legitimate yet, but I'll update you.

Contamination of gear and a rep disappearing arent legitimate?
Not sure if you remember but a few months ago some source (I want to say PS) went on vacation or something for less than week and people were shrieking exit scam already. There are plenty of uncommon, not even rare events that can take someone offline for a few days to a week - in this case it's more a case of being unavailable rather than a disappearance, and while in retrospect I should've just posted 'hey guys hilma texted that he'll be back soon no worries bye' I've committed to helping out beyond that and will stick to that despite the shitstorm that has caused.

Yes and also, now saying they were doing maintenance on a stock at monday- which changed into whole week!!! So no packages sent. I wonder what excuse I will hear next week:-(.
I don't know how this specific reseller handles their inventory unfortunately - if you can get precise information on which items specifically cannot be delivered to you I miiiight be able to help. maybe.

Why didn’t you just freely announce you were a rep?
There's only one rep for Hilma on Meso (the OP), I got called that (albeit fairly) because I offered to help customers with retail orders which was completely my own idea and apparently a really bad one considering the shitstorm it caused. I think there's a difference between being appointed a rep by the company and/or meso admin and being called one by the members.

Not sure if you remember but a few months ago some source (I want to say PS) went on vacation or something for less than week and people were shrieking exit scam already. There are plenty of uncommon, not even rare events that can take someone offline for a few days to a week - in this case it's more a case of being unavailable rather than a disappearance, and while in retrospect I should've just posted 'hey guys hilma texted that he'll be back soon no worries bye' I've committed to helping out beyond that and will stick to that despite the shitstorm that has caused.

I don't know how this specific reseller handles their inventory unfortunately - if you can get precise information on which items specifically cannot be delivered to you I miiiight be able to help. maybe.

There's only one rep for Hilma on Meso (the OP), I got called that (albeit fairly) because I offered to help customers with retail orders which was completely my own idea and apparently a really bad one considering the shitstorm it caused. I think there's a difference between being appointed a rep by the company and/or meso admin and being called one by the members.
Dude you are missing the point. Im willing to wait for Hilma to send products that were missing in a second package when theyll have them. I think I was always reasonable in this. What IM saying is 3 days processing is non existent dream...and after all this.. (having to change products in order cause they were missing some ...AFTER PAYMENT), nothing was sent anyway. Monday maintenance turned into WHOLE week maintenance...and I wonder when they will send it next week. Can you send me whole 1580 EUR worth of products...which are NOT being dispatched at least 10 days after sending? I wish you could. This is hardcore man... all this stuff after receiving 1500+ EURs. CMON.

So you've never sourced on Meso before this?