MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to go into the shadows for a short time.

Most of all, we value your and our safety, so the measures were forced.

We are currently going through a security update and expect to complete by the end of this week.

We understand how our sudden disappearance may look from the outside, but unfortunately these measures are necessary in order to continue to delight you with excellent service and quality.

Now we can say that retail sales will continue to be suspended, we will definitely inform you when we can resume them. We will continue to work with wholesale customers.

We ask you not to place orders through our Bot yet. If you placed any orders recently - please send us an e-mail with your wallet details so we can process refunds. Also reminding you that currently bots prices are set up to wholesale, so if you placed smaller orders - they will be rejected automatically.

We will be able to fully regain access to our accounts shortly and we will start replying to your emails and messages in Wickr / Telegram.
Within next couple of days I will also try to reply everyone in this thread.

In the start of next week we will try to resume shippings, so if you have any standing orders with us - they should be sent out shortly depending on ordered items.

If you feel that you want a refund - please contact us directly via Email. We will process it as soon as we can.

If you placed Hilma orders anywhere else outside our Email/Telegram/Wickr - please contact the place where you placed your order. We are not liable for orders placed outside contacts stated in this Thread.

Hope this answered most of the questions. We will be back with you shortly as soon we can.

Kind Regards, Hilma Biocare.

The clients from Italy can to ask at me without problems.
@HilmaBiocare will confirm my position
PS
Spedizione direttamente dall’Italia
Not sure if we know you.

We Heard "next week" for 3 weeks dude... Try.....

Like we said, we will do our best to solve this current situation.

---------------------

Regarding member @wildfuchs. I personally asked him to warn you on my behalf. He was the only member which email address i remembered and with who we had pretty nice person-to-person online contact.
While being fully cut off from internet and without any possibilities to warn anyone else, I had people who transferred some decent money and i wonder how they were feeling about us disappearing.
Also i assumed that some of you guys could transfer funds prior our order acceptance and they should be warned that they are not being scammed.
No, he's not our representative. Just a regular customer who agreed to help us out with some of your retail orders since we cant send them out from our location.
Currently We are looking for partners who can share the business with us,while we cant process most of the incoming orders, to fulfill needs of retail customer and needs of members of this forum.

Last edited:
Not sure if we know you.

---------------------

Regarding member @wildfuchs. I personally asked him to warn you on my behalf. He was the only member which email address i remembered and with who we had pretty nice person-to-person contact.
While being fully cut off from internet and without any possibilities to warn anyone else, I had people who transferred some decent money and i wonder how they were feeling about us disappearing.
Also i assumed that some of you guys could transfer funds prior our order acceptance and they should be warned that they are not being scammed.
No, he's not our representative. Just a regular customer who agreed to help us out with some of your retail orders since we cant send them out from our location.
Currently We are looking for partners who can share the business with us,while we cant process most of the incoming orders to fulfill needs of retail customer and needs of members of this forum.

Look first you said you were improving logistics and moving..... What is the real answer?

We're you busted or hacked? Is customer data secure? Something doesn't add up here... if you were locked out of your accounts who had control over them?

Look first you said you were improving logistics and moving..... What is the real answer?

We're you busted or hacked? Is customer data secure? Something doesn't add up here... if you were locked out of your accounts who had control over them?

We were not busted, i wouldn't be here if we were.

We were not hacked. If we were - you would see lots of scam reports by members.

We couldn't afford to use same hardware and ways to access the accounts anymore. We were working on new ways to securely access our accounts. Also we had to move around a bit to ensure our security.

Members privacy wasn't breached.

Last edited:
We are currently going through a security update and expect to complete by the end of this week.

Regarding member @wildfuchs [...] No, he's not our representative. Just a regular customer who agreed to help us out with some of your retail orders
Is giving people's personal information to "just a regular customer" part of your security update?

Your fucking internet goes down for a few weeks, and you just appoint a stranger "with whom you had a pretty nice person-to-person online contact" with the major implications that this kind of business can entail?

Holy shit, you managed to make it worse than it looked before.

Not sure if we know you.

---------------------

Regarding member @wildfuchs. I personally asked him to warn you on my behalf. He was the only member which email address i remembered and with who we had pretty nice person-to-person online contact.
Currently We are looking for partners who can share the business with us,while we cant process most of the incoming orders, to fulfill needs of retail customer and needs of members of this forum.
You sir are an idiot. I can't eve believe I'm reading this...

mands

Not sure if we know you.
Don’t worries people. All situations will be solve Monday
I mean, he predicted you'd show up again on Monday, and here you are, right on cue, so it seems that yes, you do know him, or at least he knows you.

So not only you appoint random (but nice to talk to) people to step in for you, but you also have some other person (assuming they are not one and the same), with enough knowledge on your operation to predict your messages, stepping in without your knowledge, or indeed without you even knowing who the fuck he is.

And in the remote chance that he's a nobody that just accidentally predicted your comeback today, and you actually don't know him, it's still baffling that you aren't sure and seem to have no way of confirming whether or not you have a rogue member in your own operation, a member that might have claimed to be able to handle the deals in that specific country.

We couldn't afford to use same hardware and ways to access the accounts anymore. We were working on new ways to securely access our accounts. Also we had to move around a bit to ensure our security.

How about you start sending expensive packages people already payed for....before going on whole re-presentation of a company in here?

I mean, he predicted you'd show up again on Monday, and here you are, right on cue, so it seems that yes, you do know him, or at least he knows you.
So not only you appoint random (but nice to talk to) people to step in for you, but you also have some other person (assuming they are not one and the same), with enough knowledge on your operation to predict your messages, stepping in without your knowledge, or indeed without you even knowing who the fuck he is.

And in the remote chance that he's a nobody that just accidentally predicted your comeback today, and you actually don't know him, it's still baffling that you aren't sure and seem to have no way of confirming whether or not you have a rogue member in your own operation, a member that might have claimed to be able to handle the deals in that specific country.
He knows me.

Hilma biocare it's nice to see you're back hopefully you can clear up this small setback and resume great customer service like before... I will order as soon as you are prepared to start business operations as usual.

Still no answer to the question about contamination in gear that Human backhoe asked.

Still dont know how you thought it was a bright idea to have Wildfuchs looks after your sales.
That was retarded.

No one should order from this source for the time being.
They should start making good on their promises

Well for a "rep" you sure wouldn't answer any fucking questions!

All these reps are the same
Ignore any questions they dont like.
As if they think I'll just get bored and leave then alone.
Jokes on them

Check my post count, I OBVIOUSLY have no fucking life whatsoever.

I'm like AIDS, you might be able to not notice me for s day or two, but I'm not going fucking anywhere

Why would you appoint a shill caught selling via pm to be your mouthpiece?
With now two banned accounts? You dont know he was @gearwolf right? Of course you do.

You didn't have a mobile phone to log on? Not even a $50 burner phone? Amateur hour lol.

@HB Italy says he knows you? C'mon and set it straight.

You can communicate with all these guys who whore for you, but can't manage to be open and honest with your clients?

Get fucked!