MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Same here, I’m from Italy and I have a pack from Singapore almost a month stuck and the tracking says “held by custom”.

Fuck.... does he do any reships? What did he hilma say?
It’s normal process. It goes in and out of customs,usually next tracking status is your local facility. I think yours cleared them already.
Some delays may occur wordwide now. Unfortunately it’s out of our control.

For sales related questions feel free to contact us via one of the below contacts
We are constantly looking for new partners,so do not hesitate to ask for extended pricelist.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

You can check available products and prices below.

2D2BEF35-9341-47B4-8BA2-EB08B29F8AED.jpeg F735C35F-E354-443E-84AD-DCE17AC2F13B.jpeg

Hello. Due to situation with the virus some packages getting delayed.

We kindly ask to keep calm and for your understanding since the work of the post is out of our control.

Currently guaranteed delivery times are provided by private couriers.

In case of retail orders - we provide discounts on shipping with couriers like GLS,TNT,DHL.

Also keep in mind that this Friday and next Monday there will be no dispatches.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I wanted to share my experience so far.

I placed an order with Hilma for delivery to Spain. It was dispatched on 26 March but hasn’t entered Spain till now.

Communication with Hilma has been excellent with quick responses whenever I make contact. They have so far stated that they will honour a reship if it gets to 3 weeks from dispatch.

I will keep you all posted and yes when I receive the items I will be sending them for lab testing as promised.

Hi Guys,
I wanted to share my experience so far.

I placed an order with Hilma for delivery to Spain. It was dispatched on 26 March but hasn’t entered Spain till now.

Communication with Hilma has been excellent with quick responses whenever I make contact. They have so far stated that they will honour a reship if it gets to 3 weeks from dispatch.

I will keep you all posted and yes when I receive the items I will be sending them for lab testing as promised.

I'm eagerly awaiting for the lab tests you promised.

I'm eagerly awaiting for the lab tests you promised.

I need to send as well, paid janoshik. Have the little vials to transfer into and all that just haven't had a chance as been working non-stop with the coronavirus stuff going on....but I will be sending some test e out as well

Hello. I ordered some test 3 weeks ago. For 14 days tracking update is still "Arrival at inward office of exchange". Is this customs problem?

Hello. I ordered some test 3 weeks ago. For 14 days tracking update is still "Arrival at inward office of exchange". Is this customs problem?

Which country ?
Send us tracking via email.
Shipping to some countries are getting delayed a bit.

Edit: got your email. We are not liable for any purchases made through any other sellers. Please contact the place where you purchased your product. Perhaps they can help you with your issue.

Last edited:
Any reason all the tablets aren't manufactured like the Exemestane? They split much easier/don't crumble when trying to half them. Just curious if you guys may be moving to more stuff like that in the future?

Any reason all the tablets aren't manufactured like the Exemestane? They split much easier/don't crumble when trying to half them. Just curious if you guys may be moving to more stuff like that in the future?

You got the point. But blisters take a lot more space. Producing in different packaging will strongly affect wholesale customers by increased shipping cost since most of our oral line products come in 100 tab packs.
If we change amounts of tabs per pack - we have to change prices/dosages. We find it not reasonable now.