MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

promo.jpg

NEW OFFER: 30% OFF UNTIL JUNE 30TH!

- Trenbolone Enanthate
- Nandrolone Decanoate
- Sustanone

We would like to remind you that we accept payments via bank transfer, credit cards, and cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT).

https://hilmabiocareshop.com/

info@rt-support.com -> No one responds to messages...
is this the right address to order from? or wtf?
Yes, this is the email from which I receive responses from RoidTeam. But as far as I know, orders are usually done via Hilma Biocare's official Telegram channels, where you list the items you want, you receive a payment link, you make the payment, take a screenshot and send it back to the person you are communicating with, and then he sends the products after you provide delivery details.

And they don't respond during weekends and outside working hours during the week.

wholesale.jpg

With us, your benefits can be up to 100%!
There’s no need to talk about the quality of Hilma Biocare products anymore.
Simply the TOP! Safe for yourself, and easy to recommend without risking trust and reputation.

Today, let's talk about the benefits!

You can earn well with us! We offer unbelievably favorable prices, when you purchase from 1k euros, the price is almost half the retail price! Write to us right now, our managers will tell you how, what, and to whom you can sell, so you can EARN WELL WITH HILMA!

Hello everyone
I will share with you the pleasant news from my good friend, who, with the help of HILMA BIOCARE, was able to take prizes at competitions and set personal records!!!

LISA briefly shared her thoughts about the competition:
The competitions were held, but the positive emotions remained
Approaches 90 kg, 92.5 kg, 95 kg - a video for a story
Generally... I've only just realized how much I've progressed. On December 3, 2023, she shook 85 kg for the first time at the competition. I had never taken such a weight before.
After that, in early May, the sting was 92.5 kg. But then, due to weight loss for the weight category of 67.5 kg, I lost my strength to 87.5 kg.
Now I have equalized the weight, returned the power ones and took a step forward - the 95 kg bench press.

View: https://youtu.be/RXFvLiMLzps?si=rM2uU9I3ZuAA1wl0

View attachment 288293

With us, your benefits can be up to 100%!
There’s no need to talk about the quality of Hilma Biocare products anymore.
Simply the TOP! Safe for yourself, and easy to recommend without risking trust and reputation.

Today, let's talk about the benefits!

You can earn well with us! We offer unbelievably favorable prices, when you purchase from 1k euros, the price is almost half the retail price! Write to us right now, our managers will tell you how, what, and to whom you can sell, so you can EARN WELL WITH HILMA!
Ive made 1k order in the past but unfortunately I was told that you should make 1k order every month in order to be able to get the reduced prices.

Hi all,
///THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A PROMOTION!///

I would like to share my opinion with you.
I have been working with them for quite some time now!
I want to start with my first order. I received a SAMPLE packet from them, which contained all kinds of products, tablets, and injections.
In this way, it was possible to try several products. I can tell everyone that I RECOMMEND THEM! I have tried almost all of their products or someone from my circle of friends.
All high-quality, correctly dosed products.

I'll start with the customer service:

They always respond quickly. They will help you with everything, be it delivery options or assembling the cycle... whatever you want. I keep in touch with them by e-mail, but it is also possible to communicate with them by telegram.
-- After my favorite "CAT" brand(R.I.P) , I switched here and was not disappointed. Professional team, precise and helpful.

Products:
All the oils I've tried so far are soft and silky. It is easy to inject and does not ignite. Their lab tests are correct, all the products I tried always did what was expected of them. Whether it was a cheap testosterone or a more expensive Mast-e or Primo, it was perfect. Their tablet products also have the correct dosage. The tablets do not cause diarrhea. if you want to eat half of it, it can be easily cut!

HGH:
THE FAVORITE!!!!! The best I've ever tried is Liquides HGH! 4 iu a day is plenty. It does not cause an allergic reaction. It smooths nicely in the abdominal wall. It helps a lot in regeneration. It makes me sleep much better and deeper.
It makes my muscles feel like they've been pounded all day! 3D effect! Genius!
It also plays a huge role in fat burning! He peels it fat off nicely, especially on the stomach!
It does not need to be dissolved separately in water, it can be used immediately. I love it.
There are no complaints about all the peptides and other products!

Delivery:
Always fast! Always arrived safely within 4-7 working days of payment! In a discreet package! Never had a problem with it.

Price:
Competitive prices! I always order over 1000+ EUR, so I get it so cheap that it's almost unbelievable...

Constantly expanding products, excellent quality, excellent prices, excellent customer service.

Thank you all guys!