Homebrew effectiveness?

Obeast88

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Well been questioning just brewing my own for a while now and for a few friends and acquaintances. With the price of oils these days from a few vendors is it cost effective ba just buying them and refitting the finished oils already. Or is it just a hobby to most you all now and do it for the process experience and fun. Really want to pull the gun on brewing small 500-1000ml batches just to have on hand for us but the cheap price of all finished products these days have kind of turned me away thus far. I think it would be an enjoyable process plus the fact you know what’s in every bottle for sure. What would you say it is costing to make a bottle of test, sus, deca, tren, mast and so on including the raws, sterile bottles plunger, and caps(everything excluding the decent equipment). Thanks for any input.

Well once you have the initial equipment the only thing you're paying for is raws, filters, vials, carrier oil, and ba/bb. So say you bought 100g test c. OK, approximately you've spent $150 on 40 vials of Test c 250.

1000ml isn't a small batch btw lol. 50-100ml is lol

So basically it’s only saving me a few dollars not a big some of money at the price I can get the vials for now is ridiculously low. But still the process is tempting to do and have your own little brand for yourself and a few friend a lol

So basically it’s only saving me a few dollars not a big some of money at the price I can get the vials for now is ridiculously low. But still the process is tempting to do and have your own little brand for yourself and a few friend a lol
I definitely feel it's worth the savings. But I do it because I like things very sterile. Never a worry about quality if I'm the one determining it.

You should try it brother

Sponsors